Chapter 1

The reason I am here...

“A tutor!?” A voice screeches at the teacher.
 “I don’t need a tutor!” The voice claims. A few pair of eyes looked up from their works, noticed that the voice belongs to Xi Lu Han. The baby faced boy acted that the whole world is there for his entertainment. He is a diva and somehow managed to join EXO with Oh Se Hoon and Byun Baek Hyun, the most popular boys in Soo Man Junior High. Some of them in the class just rolled their eyes, but some of the fan girls, just watch, and admire.
But not Yoon A, known as nerd in the class, always read books that as thick as a dictionary, wears big spectacles, and of course, gets high marks for all subjects, get the first ranking among Three hundred and five students.
But not Lu Han. He likes to go banana, play tricks and made the fan girls can’t breathe. Plus, he always gets the first in ranking, from backwards.
“You are failing my class, you will take the tutor I assign, Mr.Lu.” The teacher looked out among the rest of the students, the fan girls wished they were chosen, and Yoon A and rest of the nerdy, wished they were invincible, can’t bear Lu Han’s naughtiness.
 “Ah…Yoon A, you are the most suitable person to be a tutor. Can you tutor him after school, until the semester exam?” He asked knowing that the last thing Yoon A would do is say yes. Yoon A nodded quietly earning a groan of frustration from Lu Han as Yoon A tried looking back down to her work.
"Lu Han you can take the desk next to Yoon A for now. And Yoon A, If Lu Han fails to get at least 5A’s, your marks also will be deduced. I trust you Yoon A " Yoon A glanced over to the empty desk next to her and cursed under her breath as Lu Han dropped his books on the desk top and slumped down into the chair next to her.
“I’m Lu Han...” He reached out a hand for her to shake; Yoon A looked at his hand then up to him.
"I know Lu Han... I'm in almost all of your classes.” She looked back to her work leaving his hand empty as he dropped it back down to his lap.
"Oh..." He mumbled. The class trickled by in awkward silences between Yoon A attempting to wake Lu Han up when he sleeps during class, so he can pay attention but Lu Han was angry and ignored Yoon A.
#
The final bell rang but that also meant it was time to start your tutoring session. The other students cleared out of the classroom leaving you alone with Lu Han. He turned to Yoon A the second that everyone was out of the room. Then, Yoon A sighed. Well, hope he doesn’t play tricks and this turn out to be good. Yoon A hoped.
#
“Hey, Lu Han, please pay your attention! And stop playing with your portable PlayStation” Yoon A scolded Lu Han as she notice Lu Han was playing with  his PSP after she explained about photosynthesis to him. But Lu Han is still busy trying to defeat the ‘boss’ of the game.
“LU HAN!” Yoon A knocked the table so hard that the table (made from marbles) cracked a little. Lu Han looked up from his PSP and rolled his eyes.
“I won’t study. I hate study.” Then he continues playing his PSP.
“What do you expect? We are in the twelfth grade! Well, at least do it for me. If you fail, I will fail too. Don’t be such a selfish brat”
“You know what? I loosed the game because of your nagging and I didn’t scold you back! You should be grateful!” Lu Han protested.
“Well, thank you so much and I really appreciate it. Ugh, you…despicable!”  Yoon A replied sarcastically, picked up her books and went away. Lu Han observed Yoon A walking away. Then he smiled, Satisfied.