Six

Selfish Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung woke up with a start when she felt a pair of arms tightening around her waist. Her eye scanned her surroundings and she realized that she was only inches away from Kyungsoo's chest. She pulled away to make a distance between their bodies, only to have his arms pull her closer; her face now flushed against his hard chest. 

She angled her head upwards so that she could see his face. A small smile grazed her lips when she saw how peaceful he looked. "Like what you see?" He asked with a lazy smirk on his lips, eyes still closed.

Soojung could feel the blood rushing to her face. Oh,  God! She was caught staring at him while he slept. She was mortified.

Kyungsoo groaned as the brunette started wriggling to escape from his embrace. "Stop moving, Jung. Go back to sleep. I'm still sleepy." Soojung continued to struggle against his hold stubbornly. "Then just release me and go back to sleep. No one's stopping you from sleeping. I just want to get out of bed." She whined.

"Where are you planning to go anyways? It's still early in the morning." Soojung rolled her eyes at her husband. "Unlike some people, I like waking up in the morning rather than sleeping until noon. There are a lot of chores to do around the house and I'm pretty sure they're not going to magically do themselves." 

"Annoying." He said teasingly, the lazy smirk still plastered on his handsome face. She lightly hit his chest in an act of rebellion. Kyungsoo shook his head at her antics before finally releasing his hold on her. 

Soojung quickly took the opportunity to escape, worried that he might change his mind and would capture her again. She stood at the side of the bed while stretching her limbs. "How did I end up here anyway? I remember sleeping in the living room last night." She shot him a curious look.

An evil thought crossed his mind at the question. "I should be asking you the same question, Jung. You suddenly barged into my room last night and tried to ually assault me when I was sleeping." He stated nonchalantly, despite his desperate need to laugh at how horrified she looked.

"Oh my God! I really did that? I don't remember anything that happened. I swear I didn't know what I was doing! I really am sorry about t-" Kyungsoo's roaring laughter stopped her ramblings. "Oh, God! You actually believed that? I was joking, Jung!" He clutched his stomach while he was caught in a fit of laughter.

Annoyed, Soojung took a pillow from the bed and hit him on the face. HARD.

"You jerk! I was so embarrassed!" She hit him again on the stomach when his laughter did not cease. "Stop laughing at me! Now tell me how did I really end up sleeping in your room?" Kyungsoo finally stopped laughing upon seeing the unamused look on his wife's beautiful face. 

"I was on my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water last night when I saw you sleeping on that tiny couch. -

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter