you are my everything.

Make It Red

 

 

 

 

 

you are my everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He had always feared that day. To meet that girl who used to have Sehun's heart. There were so many 'what ifs' imprinted into Lu Han's mind. He was scared for all he knew because he thought that Sehun would decide that he wasn't convinced anymore if he would meet her again. Lu Han noticed in this situation that he might have been always extremely overprotective of his relationship; he had been quiet when he saw him but he would stand up for himself if the situation enforced him to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han didn't want to get into unnecessary fights.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Han Sunhwa if you can't tell by now." Sunhwa finally dropped the bomb which was no longer a revelation.

 

 

 

"I'm Lu Han." He said, sounding more certain than he meant to from the effort of trying to hide how her anticipated appearance made him feel. He waited for so long to meet her. Lu Han swallowed harshly and forced himself to focus on her face, comparing it with his own one. They didn't really look alike. They looked nothing like each other. So why would Sehun think of being with Lu Han, if he was visibly not his type? He felt slightly dizzy, his mind still whirling from the sight of Sunhwa.

 

 

 

"I...want to make this short. I know that you are seeing Sehun. I've seen you two together..." Her voice was different too, but in a good way. It was soft like he expected but held a slightly intense something that definitely had not been initially there.  If she wanted Sehun back then she could wait for a long time. Because Sehun wouldn't leave Lu Han.

 

 

 

Lu Han concentrated his sight back on her, "I'm sorry but-"

 

 

"Don't worry. I don't want Sehun back. It's better like this." Sunhwa interrupted a bit too quick for Lu Han's liking. He thought that she would insist with being with Sehun. Or at least demand Lu Han to go back. But nothing like that happened. She didn't want him back. Sehun could stay with Lu Han. That was relieving. Very much. She wasn't supposed to be that nice and cooperative. Weren't ex-girlfriends evil? Lu Han didn't know what he had been imagining but it certainly was far from what was happening.

 

 

 

 

"I want to know...how he is doing. He seemed very upset when he broke up with me." She joked and was more affected than Lu Han had believed. He assumed that she was fine with the break up because she didn't seem regretful.

 

 

 

Just sad.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun...is fine. I guess like always? A brat." Lu Han answered with annoyance when mentioning the last word so that the other fell into laughter, "Can I ask why you broke up?" He went further and hoped that she could say the story Sehun had never spoken of. Lu Han knew that he should just lock the restaurant and leave to another place but he was too curious. He wanted to know the reason. Sehun claiming that she cheated was not enough. It was not. There had to be more to it and he would find out.

 

 

 

Sunhwa was speechless, "He didn't tell you?!"

 

 

 

 

Lu Han snorted and waved both of his hands in a dramatic manner, " 'Sunhwa cheated on me! This cheated on me! I hate her! Women are evil!' That was the only thing he said about you." He thought that it was important to imitate his boyfriend's behaviour. At first he felt slightly let down that Sehun had never told him what really had happened. He could have explained that to him before actually dating him. It made him look stupid in front of Sunhwa. As if Sehun had trust issues and Lu Han was not important enough to know about the truth.

 

 

 

"That totally sounds like him! He's so whiny!" Sunhwa laughed and also attempted an imitation, "Sunhwa! You are so slow! You can't clean! Are all humans useless or what?!"

 

 

 

Lu Han loudly gasped and slammed his hands on the table, "He said the exact thing to me! This little...!!"

 

 

 

"He acts like he's five right?" When Sunhwa's laughter died down she remembered the many times when she was forced to do so many things. It wasn't really bad because she was with the person she loved. But now from an objective perspective, Sehun was really evil to people. She plagued her brain, trying to think of a way to explain why they weren't dating anymore. She had to be sensitive about that to not unnecessarily hurt Lu Han's and Sehun's relationship. In fact so many things came to mind. It was smart to not speak about anything but the truth.

 

 

 

"Sehun thinks I cheated on him right?"

 

 

 

Lu Han nodded.

 

 

 

"That's not true. I've never done that. I've never cheated on Sehun." Sunhwa firmly stated and both of her fists were on her lap. She was forcing her resolve to explain to surface. It wasn't fair of Lu Han to think of that. He had the right to know the truth. Lu Han was confused to have heard that. Sehun sounded so angry and sure whenever he spoke of that incident so Lu Han had never doubted his words. If someone was so angry like him then Lu Han didn't expect anything but the truth. He didn't say anything and let her continue before she would forget herself.

 

 

 

"That guy who had eaten with me...who do you think is he?’’ Sunhwa suddenly changed the topic and made Lu Han perplexed for a moment.

 

 

 

"Uh...your boyfriend?" Lu Han tried, his own reply was lost in his ears. He couldn't forget her earlier words. She did not cheat. That meant that they were apart for the wrong reason. They technically had no reason to break up. Those words kept echoing in his mind and it didn't help that Sunhwa wanted him to guess who that man from earlier was. When working he had assumed that they were a couple. They didn't kiss or hold hands but gave off a certain vibe that screamed 'couple' at Lu Han.

 

 

 

Well Lu Han and Sehun were indeed alike.

 

 

 

 

"That's my older brother. And that's the same person Sehun saw me with. Trust me, I don't think of him like that. He's my least favourite sibling. But Sehun saw me hugging him once and supposed that I was seeing my brother behind his back. Crazy huh?" Sunhwa asked mildly, one eyebrow raised in a absolutely playful way. That was crazy. Her brother? For real? They looked nothing alike. It did make sense because Sehun seemed like that. Not thinking first and just act.

 

 

 

So it was all misunderstanding.

 

 

Worry was evident in his eyes because Lu Han felt bad for her. She continued, saying that she was kicked out from the vampire world and banned of ever coming back. Because she was unfaithful to a prince. That was why she had never the chance to explain herself. Guilt harshly stabbed Lu Han's heart and he began to feel extremely bad when thinking how wronged she must have felt. And then Lu Han was secretly angry at her for cheating on Sehun. Lu Han admitted it. He was furious to know that someone had broken Sehun's heart.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm very sorry. You won't understand but I'm very sorry." Lu Han slightly bowed and was too afraid to face her.

 

 

 

Sunhwa opened to reply but she was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. She was going to ignore it because this matter was far more important but Lu Han urged her to accept it. Since he had earlier also talked on the phone it was her turn now. She eventually listened to him and accepted the call while Lu Han's eyes softened in grief. He felt so bad for her. He wanted to make them meet and clarify to each other how they felt. She was pretty and honestly looked so much better with Sehun than Lu Han. Sehun would also have the chance to become king like he always wanted to.

 

 

 

 

"Stop it. Don't think like that." Sunhwa instantly ended the phone call and could presume what was going on in Lu Han's mind.

 

 

 

"B-But...you were wrongly judged. Trust me Sehun would accept you again." Lu Han's breath caught in his throat and for a moment he couldn't breathe. He struggled to concentrate on the beating of his heart so he wouldn't lose this realisation. They still had feelings for the other. And pulling them apart was out of question. Lu Han didn't want to be the third wheel. As someone who had never gotten attention from anyone he was happy that Sehun kind of acknowledged his words. But that didn't mean that Lu Han would cling onto that.

 

 

 

 

 

Sunhwa shook her head, "But I don't want Sehun anymore."

 

 

 

 

 

Stop lying.

 

 

 

 

"Sehun is not my type anymore."

 

 

 

 

Stop it.

 

 

 

 

 

"He fits you better."

 

 

 

 

No he doesn't.

 

 

 

 

"Just stay with him and he'll be forever happy. I don't love him anymore. I've moved on."

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han knew that those words were lies.

 

 

 

 

But he was selfish enough to not say anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun hated it to be left alone. He disliked the feeling of being lonely. Nobody would be able to listen to his words or follow his orders. Lu Han was meant by that since apparently work was more important for him than anything else. He left poor Sehun alone on his messy bed with nothing on TV but reruns. He hated reruns; he had already seen that episode for 300 times. He clenched his jaw, not prepared to give into the disappointment. Sehun wanted to be with Lu Han because he was bored. He also missed him a lot if he was honest.

 

 

It could be that Lu Han had mentioned a few times that he had to work but Sehun didn't pay attention. He didn't listen to anything Lu Han said because he thought that it wasn't worth listening to. When Lu Han would come back then Sehun would just not talk to him anymore. So that he will learn his lesson to not leave Sehun ever alone. Lu Han then would realize that what he did was wrong and he should apologise. When he heard the sound of the door shutting, Sehun's thoughts all died out and directly hopefulness spread in his chest.

 

 

 

It could only be him.

 

 

 

Sehun changed his position from laying to sitting and turned around to see; hoping with everything in his being that it was Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

He was obviously right.

 

 

 

 

All his earlier dissatisfactions about him not coming fled instantly. Sehun was quick to not care anymore and would only concentrate on scolding Lu Han. He loved it to scold him even if he had no reasons to. His eyes followed the way Lu Han removed his jacket and put it aside.

 

 

 

 

"Hey you are so late! I was like...waiting here!" Sehun criticised at which point Lu Han froze for a moment. It was like he didn't notice that Sehun was there. How could he possibly? He had other things in mind. He was told to not feel bad about the situation. He was told to just keep living as if he had never met her. But Lu Han couldn't. Remorse didn't leave him alone. He couldn't just continue with his life. He wanted to speak with Sehun about it. Lu Han needed answers to his millions of questions. But a few were enough as well.

 

 

 

 

"Hey...what's wrong?" Sehun's voice got shaky and he was about to go to him.

 

 

 

But Lu Han instead approached him and sat down next to him on the bed. He would talk to him about it, "Sehun...you have to be honest with me okay?" Lu Han asked and forced himself to breathe, refusing to give in, in front of Sehun. The truth had to be out even if he already heard one side of the story. He needed to hear both sides. Suddenly he could feel the warmth of Sehun's hand from where it had rested on top of his. His hand was somewhat larger but it was warm and Lu Han couldn't deny that it made him feel safe.

 

 

 

"Sure." He shortly answered and grabbed Lu Han's hand firmer.

 

 

That was good, he should be honest. Lu Han pulled a smile and began his inquiry, "What's the real reason you broke up with Sunhwa?" He asked and instantly the grip on his hand got tighter. In return his own hand straightaway trembled when this question was asked. Something inside of him sank when he noticed what Lu Han was on about. He knew it. He knew it but how? Was it common sense or did he meet with Sunhwa? It could have been both as well. Usually in such a situation, Sehun would lie his way out but right now he promised that he would be truthful. He couldn't lie. In no way could he.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han felt as though he had been struck and moved closer to Sehun, his hands quivering violently. He hated it that he had to go to both of them and squeeze the real story out of both of them. He hated it that Sehun thought that it would be okay to not say everything. Lu Han was just the wallflower who didn't understand anything anyway. He wanted to be on the same page as Sehun and if he wouldn't know as much without saying anything then he was fine with forcing Sehun to speak.

 

 

 

 

How does he know?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's brain struggled to catch up with the question for a moment.

 

 

 

How does Lu Han know?

 

 

 

"I said... I'll be honest right?" Sehun faked a laugh, he couldn't believe it that his secret wasn't a secret anymore. He thought that he would keep it forever- until it wouldn't be able to hurt them anymore but he was wrong. Lu Han wasn't as clueless as he had thought. What a surprise. For one short moment Sehun felt as though he couldn't directly answer. Then a flood of fear crashed over him, releasing him from the deadness. He had to say the truth. He couldn't lie to Lu Han.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Please be." Lu Han said and that was the moment that had Sehun opening his mouth against Lu Han's neck, digging his teeth against the warm flesh, and feeling his head ache from the feeling of his skin against his tongue. That was the reason why he had one of his hands sliding down Lu Han's back; bringing to a halt at the centre while the other reached up to take a hold of his shoulder. That was the reason why Sehun pushed him into the gentleness of the covers and leaned into Lu Han. He needed to make sure that Lu Han wouldn't leave him.

 

 

 

"Se-"

 

 

 

 

"You. It had always been you."

 

 

He should have probably stopped, but Sehun couldn't tell if it was panic or desperation that kept him going. He couldn't pull away and was grateful that Lu Han let him express his feelings. He thought that he would get slapped- or worse pushed away but none of that ever happened. He rested his face on Lu Han's collarbone, heavily in and exhaling. Sehun didn't want Lu Han feel responsible for the split as he hadn't done anything wrong. It was both very difficult and very easy to talk to Sehun. He never listened intently, but yet he just kept on speaking to stock up the limitless, profound silence.

 

 

 

Perhaps Lu Han understood by now, "It was me? But that can't be. Sehun I don't know you for that long."

 

 

 

"I've known you for a while. I'm not a creep though." Sehun scoffed and lifted his head from Lu Han's shoulder. He moved aside so that he could sit next to Lu Han. He looked up, the heat of his anxiety abruptly quenched by fear. All this waiting for Lu Han to find out about his real reason was for nothing. He did want him to know. He would rather live in this certainty that Lu Han knew than the possibility that Lu Han would never know. Never know about his real intention to have broken up with Sunhwa. He wasn't sensitive but ignorant.

 

 

 

He knew that Sunhwa had never cheated on him.

 

 

 

And yet he used that as an excuse to get out of their relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun glanced sideways at the other, seeing the faint, pure smile on Lu Han's face. He was happy that he was telling him the truth. Maybe he had not thought of the possible costs yet, or perhaps they didn't worry him too much. One expected Lu Han to see Sehun now in a different light as he had admitted to have lied. But Lu Han didn't. He still loved him. Sehun shouldn't have treated Sunhwa like that but it was better than leaving her to be able to be together with Lu Han. Way better. Because she would live with the mind-set that Sehun was just stupid rather than he fell for a different person.

 

 

 

 

That would make him stupid and heartless.

 

 

 

At least he wanted the split to be less painful.

 

 

 

 

"I'm horrible right?" His arm was wrapped securely around Lu Han's waist and his hand was on one of his thighs, sending prickles on the way up Lu Han's legs. Sehun leaned onward pressing his chin into the crook of his neck, "Will you leave me?" He joked and wasn't sure if he was really joking. He hoped that the answer would be no. Because he didn't want to be separated with Lu Han. He after all broke someone's heart to be with him. Lu Han gazed at him, earnest and steady, as if he was seeing right through Sehun's cover to be able to see the reality.

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious? You are the only person who actually kind of listens to me. I'm sorry to say this but you are literally the only one for me. There isn't anyone else out there who doesn't ignore me. Yes you make fun of me but at least you see me." Lu Han paused, his face graced with a frown, "It's only you Sehun."  A blush knocked into his face, and he dragged in a quick, desperate breath as he tried to end that train of thoughts. It was bad enough to confess that to himself and now saying that to Sehun was even worse. His pride was damaged beyond repair so he could confess as much as he wanted to.

 

 

 

"Same here. For me it happened to be you." Sehun enlightened, pressing himself closer as he parted Lu Han's lips with his own. He was expected to keep his hands motionless, but they made their way under Lu Han's shirt on their own, tracing patterns over soft skin, lingering over certain parts that made Lu Han chuckle and pull away from the kiss. It was strange that Sehun could be serious in one moment and then immature again like now.

 

 

"Don't touch me there..." Lu Han blew out an exasperated breath, rubbing his hand through his hair before looking sharply at Sehun. "You are so naughty. Keep your hands by yourself. You may only kiss me." He had to set up rules so Sehun wouldn't come on stupid thoughts. Sehun’s shoulders were drooping in defeat, and he couldn't say anything back. It was a thing that Lu Han generally had the last word. Making a whiny sound, Sehun tensed and obeyed.

 

 

 

Lu Han blinked at the interruption to his thoughts, realising that Sehun had been staring yearningly at his face. He was not stupid enough to believe that Lu Han had not perceived. A faint smile curved Lu Han's lips, and there was a hint of a blush covering his cheeks as he watched Sehun out of the corner of his eye, "Okay you can touch me wherever you want." He gave in and could see how Sehun's face lit up. He surprisingly slipped his hands into Lu Han's and pulled him up. They had to go somewhere before starting anything.

 

 

 

"I need to apologise to Sunhwa first." He admitted and tugged Lu Han a bit more so that he was currently standing next to the bed.

 

 

Lu Han was lost, "But do you know where she is?" He heard it clearly; Sunhwa told Lu Han that she didn't want to meet Sehun anymore. They should just live their lives. Separated from each other. Lu Han looked at him warily, waiting until he was sure Sehun would know how to find her. They couldn't aimlessly walk around. He had to know where she was. Well this was Sehun and he knew a way to talk to her without actually finding her.

 

 

 

He glided his hand into his pocket and dragged something out before holding it up, "This will help us." Sehun exclaimed and was presenting a picture of him and Sunhwa together. It had been taken a few years ago when they were still together. Lu Han didn't understand how this was supposed to do something. He came closer and gazed at the picture, Sehun was smiling and Sunhwa was bit further away sitting on a bed but still held a sideways peace sign in front of her right eye. It was truly odd to see them together as a couple. Of course Lu Han had heard about it several times but seeing it was just unbelievable.

 

 

"We'll go there now." Holding the picture up to light of the lamp, Lu Han instantly covered his eyes from the burning light. Sehun was used to it- it wasn't usual light that would burn him. Lu Han's hands then curled into fists against Sehun's chest, and he tightened his embrace a little. When Lu Han opened his eyes again...he wasn't in his room. He was not in his room. He moved his head to right and left, shocked to see that they were at that place where the picture was taken. Indeed he and Sehun were together leaning on the wall while another Sehun with different clothes was fiddling with a camera.

 

 

 

 

"Those humans are so dumb. Why is this so complicated?!" He hissed and occasionally hit the object with his palm. Sehun didn't understand how human could use things like that. And Sunhwa was not helping with reading some stupid magazine she brought from the human world. Everything she brought from the human world was useless.

 

 

 

Rolling onto her back, Sunhwa continued to read the magazine by holding it over her face, "Sehun it's really easy. Just press on the front camera and there you have it." She advised and when she had said that, Sehun loudly scoffed. Humans were useless. Especially Sunhwa, he didn't understand a word she said. Too complicated. He just wanted to take one picture with her. Was that too much? Well Sehun would throw that phone out of the window if it wouldn't work.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han and the present Sehun were just staring; unable to say anything.

 

 

 

 

"I think it's working now! Sunhwa make yourself pretty for one second." Sehun smirked and was proud that he finally understood how that thing worked.

 

 

 

"Am I usually ugly?"

 

 

 

 

"Uh...yes? You have laugh-wrinkles and they are disgusting. Now be pretty!" Sehun demanded and positioned the phone's screen in front of his face. He could see that Sunhwa did show up and was therefore thankful. He slightly smiled and was about to press the button as Sunhwa quickly flipped herself over and had her peace sign ready. It was just for a second and like Sehun expected she came out pretty. She was always pretty but Sehun would never say that. Never. He didn't say that because he didn't want her to think that he only dated her because she looked fine.

 

 

 

He wanted her to understand that he dated her because of her laugh-wrinkles and everything about her.

 

 

 

 

"And? How do I look?" She asked and was going to approach Sehun who caught wind of that and got off the bed. He took several steps backwards and hid the phone behind his back:

 

 

 

"U-Ugly! I have to go! The prince has to go to the restroom!"

 

 

 

"You need to go to the toilet?"

 

 

 

 

"Shut up!"

 

 

 

 

The door was slammed shut, leaving Sunhwa alone who laughed and dropped herself back on the bed. She laid there for a few minutes, continuing to read her magazine. That was Sehun's chance. He moved away from Lu Han and with soft steps approached Sunhwa from behind. He firstly positioned himself close to the door so she would think that Sehun just came back from the toilet. He came closer and closer until Sunhwa shifted on the bed and turned herself around. She and present-Sehun looked each other into the eyes with no words exchanged.

 

 

Lu Han held his breath although he wouldn't be seen anyway.

 

 

 

"Wow you are quick." She smiled and when she saw the change of clothes, she furrowed her eyebrows. Yes, they were in the castle but that didn't mean that Sehun had to change his clothes so many times. People would recognise him anyway.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Sehun said regretfully. He was clenching his fists as he fought the urge to squeeze his hands. His mind was clouded with sorrow, and he struggled to understand the horror of what was going to happen. He was going to leave someone like her. Betray her. But she hadn't done anything wrong.

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

 

Silence fell as Sehun thought over his words, his mind skimming from one situation to the next before he finally nodded in unwilling arrangement, "I'm the worst boyfriend that ever existed. My heart will change. Maybe it already did. You shouldn't stay with me and leave me." Time was significant, and Sunhwa couldn't waste her time with someone who would leave her in a short time. To be saved from such a heartbreak; she should run away and never contact Sehun again. It would be better like that.

 

 

 

And despite that, Sunhwa's face expression didn't change.

 

 

 

"Trust me I'm from the future! I'm going to fall for a flat- who is double as ugly as you! He is really ugly! You deserve someone better! I'm going to accuse you of cheating so that you will be banned from here! I know that it is your brother! But I will need a reason to break up with you...I'm horrible. Please leave me." Sehun let out a trembling breath, his mind twisting dreadfully. It should have been him, he should be the one to suffer. But he couldn't do anything against his feelings. He loved Lu Han too much but he cherished Sunhwa enough to warn her.

 

 

 

 

But because, for her it should not end like this. Their relationship didn't come out of nowhere, Sehun did love her. It just wasn't enough. He knew that Sunhwa struggled to get used to his world. How many times people gave her looks for dating the prince; a mere human girl. It shouldn't be right that all of that would be for nothing. She fought a lot to be able to stand next to Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"Okay." Sunhwa's voice broke into his thoughts, and Sehun blinked blankly at the magazine she carried on to read as if nothing happened. She didn't look particularly sad, barely affected of those words. Did she already know? Or just pretended to be strong? She nodded her head to what she had said, and the lump of nausea in Sehun's stomach constricted as he looked down at her.

 

 

 

 

It was okay?

 

 

 

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. It's okay. I'm not angry."

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun turned to face Lu Han who let out a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

 

It was okay.

 

 

 

 

 

When Lu Han and Sehun had left, the other Sehun came back with his eyes focused on the phone:

 

 

 

 

"You know I showed this picture to my brother. He asked if you can get a phone-thing for him." Sehun said and plunged himself next to the girl who was in deep thought.

 

 

She was gazing at the floor and then looked up when hearing his voice, "Sure let's go to the human world."

 

 

 

 

 

Little did Sehun know that he would find something more important than another phone.

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't know but Sunhwa did.

 

 

 

 

He would fall for Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I made Sehun look really bad OTL

 

He really liked Lu so he had to break up with Sunhwa

 

Cuz Sehun ain't a two timer and he also thought it would be better for her to go back

 

 

Next chapter is last !

 

 

 

Please comment and upvote if you liked this chapter :)

 

 

Bye!

 

 

Btw I just couldn't make Sunhwa evil because she's so freaking nice in real life

 

 

 

her wrinkles ♡

 

 

bomi xoxo