you can be jealous.

Make It Red

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you can be jealous. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In this moment, Lu Han wanted to just disappear. The situation was strange enough as he had been trying to test out what Sehun could eat. And now Kyungsoo showed without warning up and had to be introduced to Sehun. Lu Han had planned to hide Sehun from him and Jongin since this dumb prince wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut. He would definitely start talking about being a vampire and make Kyungsoo wonder why Lu Han was hanging out with such a weirdo. Well to be honest, a few days ago Lu Han would have thought the same thing and think of this as outrageous.

 

 

 

However everything had changed.

 

He was convinced that Sehun was a real vampire. The pieces fit together and since he had to have some sort of relationship towards Lu Han, he had to think about something good.

 

 

 

They were all sitting at the kitchen table and Sehun had the nerve to chew on chocolate whereas Kyungsoo gave him a dazed look.

 

 

 

"I think I should introduce you two. Kyungsoo that's Brathun I mean Sehun. Sehun that's Kyungsoo," the eldest said expressionlessly after a while, catching Kyungsoo double pointed glances at his friend. "What a surprise. Yes I have more than one friend Kyungsoo." Lu Han continued with a dry smile and at some point narrowed his eyes even. In the background Sehun was saying something about being a prince but Kyungsoo's ears didn't catch that. He was stunned that someone like his friend was able to befriend with another person.

 

 

 

"I just came here to check on you. But it seems like you already have company," Kyungsoo said effortlessly, resting his hands on the table. His gaze travelled up from Lu Han's slightly thankful smile to the window. The location of the apartment complex was great and the view was not bad either. It was giving them a delightful view of the horizon close to the shopping sector. It was a thing for him to come and look after Lu Han because there wasn't anyone else to do it for him.

 

 

 

Lu Han may have been old enough to take care of himself but that didn't mean that he wasn't lonely.

 

 

 

While both of them were looking at each without dropping a word, Sehun was giving them an attentive expression. He was interested because he wanted to find out more about the person he was living with, "Don't worry I'm taking good care of him." Sehun out of nowhere engaged himself into the conversation. It was like they were acting as if it was dangerous to live alone. Now that Sehun was there, he would take even better care of Lu Han than anyone else would.

 

 

 

"Be quiet. You are younger than me." Waiting for a thank you was in vain because Lu Han didn't openly appreciate that and hissed at him that reply.

 

 

 

"Actually no. And don't raise your voice at a prince." Sehun shot back and elevated the chocolate bar as if throwing it at the other.

 

 

 

"Are you really a prince?" Kyungsoo asked in misapprehension which was justified. Who in the world would claim themselves as a prince? It didn't make sense. He helplessly stared at Sehun, obviously asking him to say the truth although he would stand to his words. He slid a glance to Lu Han who gave him a ridiculously hard glare which said that he shouldn't believe that. Upon seeing that Kyungsoo let his slight understanding show for a split second before he was back to asking.

 

 

"Sehun are you sur-"

 

 

 

"I am. The youngest from my family," He said quickly with a frown suspecting that Kyungsoo was being influenced by Lu Han not to listen. Sehun had interrupted him, but, if possible, in a rather rapid, defensive way. Kyungsoo could see the annoyance in Sehun's eyes as if such type of questioning came more than once. In his own world he didn't need to explain anyone about his position because they would recognise him anyway. Although since arriving in the human world he was already once asked the same question of being really a prince.

 

 

 

"O-Okay..." Kyungsoo said, not believing that anyone could claim to be a prince and think like that. He had never seen or heard of such a thing before. But if he wanted to be friends with Sehun too then he needed to believe that and better move on from that. His glance moved back to Lu Han who was having a hard time to not roll his eyes. Yes he believed that Sehun could possibly be a vampire but prince was too farfetched.

 

 

 

Lu Han couldn't keep up with this anymore and asked Sehun for a favour, "Could you bring me my book? It's in my bag." The fake smile instantly fell when Sehun ignored him for the first time. He looked at the chocolate bar with a disinterested face and didn't even try to understand. Lu Han put up another smile though it faltered for a while before giving a little huff of frustration. How could he act like he didn't listen? It was making everything more awkward.

 

 

 

 

"You have two healthy legs. Use them."

 

 

Lu Han's smile turned more forceful and strained, "I'm your hyung. And as a hyung I asked you to get my book so listen to me."

 

 

 

Sehun tapped his fingers on the table and shrugged his shoulders:

 

 

 

"As a prince I refuse to do so."

 

 

 

Lu Han kept his breathing steady and refused the urge to punch Sehun back from wherever he came from. Was he seriously going to pull that? In front of Kyungsoo? He could be mean any other day but right now Sehun couldn't make a bad impression that would hunt him forever. Kyungsoo remembered names and faces very well. And this was not something funny. The reason why Lu Han asked Sehun to go away was so that he could talk to Kyungsoo in peace and tell him that Sehun was a bit crazy in his head.

 

 

 

But this idiot was destroying his plan by staying and rejecting to go. Lu Han however was smart enough to not openly show that but raised a brow, trying out his plan B and was pleasantly surprised to find out that the technique worked.

 

 

 

 

"I think I stole some blood tests from the hospital."

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wasn't pleasantly surprised to have heard that, "What?! That's...how the hell did you manage to do that?!" He gasped and wanted to know for what reason someone would do that. The purpose was very easy to understand as Sehun suddenly ran off in high speed. He was aiming for Lu Han's room to find those tests since he was blood deprived for a long while. He needed the blood no matter how bad it was. The evil thing was that Lu Han didn't do anything but it would be enough to distract him.

 

 

 

Checking that Sehun was completely out of eyesight, Lu Han moved forwards and cut of Kyungsoo's questions, "Forget what I've said but listen up; Sehun is a bit wiggity wack in his head and still thinks it's Halloween. He always wanted to be a vampire prince. So ignore any future references to that." It would be the best to come up with a believable excuse. It seemed to work because the tightness in Kyungsoo's face loosened up as he slowly nodded his head. He was obviously still irritated but felt sorry for Sehun being ill. Who could have known that? Although one word choice made him raise his eyebrow:

 

 

 

 

"Wiggity wack...?" Kyungsoo repeated amused.

 

 

 

"Don't act like you don't use this word." Narrowing his eyes, Lu Han rested his hand on his cheek and sighed. Now he had another reason to see himself as different from others. Perhaps he was the only one to use it. Whatever, that didn't matter. Sehun taking so long to realise that it had been a joke was worrisome. Why did he take so long? Lu Han felt a slightly uncomfortable, disconcerted feeling in his stomach, and swallowed to try and brush it off. Then hesitancy set in. Should he look after Sehun? Maybe call for him?

 

Nonetheless, the longer he would take, the longer Kyungsoo and Lu Han would be able to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was nice meeting you uh...Prince Sehun."

 

 

 

Standing in front of the door, Kyungsoo was saying his goodbyes to Lu Han and his new friend. He kind of got used to the Sehun-believing-he's-an-actual-prince thing. It was funny because he played his role very well. Kyungsoo was playing along and listened to Sehun's very realistic stories about him as a child but still a prince. It was so realistic that he from time to time actually believed parts of the story to be true. If he only knew that they were really true.

 

 

"He's really nice. Better than you." Of course Sehun wouldn't be able to compare them and made his roommate look worse. Saying that he didn't support him and made fun of him. It was when Kyungsoo had left that Lu Han decided to roll his eyes. So Sehun thought that Lu Han wasn't as nice? It was his place where Sehun was allowed to live in so in what part wasn't Lu Han nice? When he turned around, he walked away and didn't try to get back at the other.

 

 

All the while, he could feel Sehun's eyes on him, but forced himself not to look up. He was staring. Lu Han had no idea why, but he wasn't going to turn around. It was palpable that Sehun wanted to say something, or ask something, but Lu Han wasn't going to initiate conversation. If he really wanted to say something, he would ask it of his own wish. He was probably just going to compare them again and make Lu Han feel bad. Actually Sehun was going to ask him if he had eaten. And then make fun of him.

 

 

 

"H-Hey are you annoyed?" Since Sehun didn't speak to him earlier, Lu Han couldn't know what was going on in his head. He jogged after Lu Han who pretended that he didn't hear the question.

 

 

 

Lu Han shrugged his shoulders and decided that it was time to change and sleep. He just made it to close the door right in front of Sehun's surprised face. He wouldn't let Sehun have another opportunity to poke fun at him. Lu Han sat down on his bed and spent his time thinking about how to get back at Sehun. This brat thought that everything belonged to him and that he could act like he freaking owned this place. But why could he become so quickly friends with Kyungsoo? That wasn't really fair as it had to be impossible to befriend with such a heartless idiot.

 

 

 

 

Pulling his shirt over his head, Lu Han tossed it on the floor.

 

 

 

 

His pants shortly after followed.

 

 

 

 

 

"He keeps saying I have a flat but then he goes complimenting Kyungsoo..." Lu Han grumbled which was cut short as he felt a burning sensation on his shoulder. It stemmed mostly from his shoulder to neck and was getting absurdly painful. He could not figure out just what he had done to cause his shoulder to blow up into such soreness. He shifted uncomfortably on his bed and raised his hand to touch the place on his shoulder where it burned. Could it get any more worse? Letting out a sigh, Lu Han let his body drop on the bed.

 

 

 

He seemed to be on his thoughts the moment that his brain took a second's break from matters of thinking, and that made resting very difficult. Lu Han closed his eyes for a while to just concentrate on what to do with Sehun next. How should he explain Kyungsoo that he was living with him? Just now he could say that Sehun only visited him but he couldn't keep saying that. Should he say that Sehun was his roommate? It was kind of true. They were two friends living together despite Sehun not paying for bills or anything like that.

 

 

 

The clearing of someone's throat snapped Lu Han back to attention, and he looked up to see that Sehun was standing in front of him.  He was slightly hovering over Lu Han and yet kept his distance. He must have climbed through the window. That was his favourite place seeing that he would use it for future plans. He couldn't go like any other person through the door since Lu Han would make him leave anyway. Speaking of him, he really didn't feel like talking. His fingers curled into half fists, and his whole face seemed to tighten without altering of any kind.

 

 

 

"Go away I need to change." He said and slid under the bed covers with a grimace. Lu Han wanted to be alone and couldn't take Sehun's stupid comments. He hadn't said anything yet but it was clear that he wouldn't be able to say something smart. He wasn't very sensible and wouldn't know what Lu Han was thinking.

 

 

"But why? I'm a guy too. Good looking but still a guy. Why do I have to go?" Sehun found himself asking. When Lu Han raised his head over the covers and his dark gaze shot to Sehun, he found himself rushing to explain. "It doesn't matter if you are a guy or not. I don't feel comfortable with someone watching me. And no closing your eyes won't change anything. I also deserve privacy if you believe me or not is up to you." Lu Han said quickly. If he was honest with himself and he was, he would know that the main reason he wanted Sehun to leave was not that he was embarrassed.

 

 

Lu Han was a very shameless person- he wanted to be alone so that he could check on his neck.

 

 

 

"Yeah but whatever. I don't care what you are saying. I also have a reason to be here." Folding his arms over his chest, Sehun looked away and rolled his eyes out of pure exasperation. He was a prince for the nth time. He could go wherever he wanted and that was final. A mere human like Lu Han wouldn't be able to command him. He had to admit though that some of his little comments made him flinch internally. Some of the times, he had not even bothered to answer back or make any gesticulation that would approve that he even overheard him.

 

 

Was it so difficult to just listen to him? What was so difficult about listening and leaving? Pulling the covers away Lu Han was looking up at him blankly, his eyes looked even more dull than usually. The place where shoulder and neck met was a little red followed by a faint imprint of teeth. It was a bite-mark. It had to be. Sehun moved his eyes, but the image was already registered in his memory. He should better mention it as it didn't look like Lu Han was aware of this. Otherwise he would have made a scene or accuse him.

 

 

 

"You do know that you have a mark? Looks like someone was brave enough to bite you." Sehun muttered disapprovingly and could catch the shock on the other's face. Lu Han knew that there was something hence the unbearable pain didn't stop but was it that obvious? He made himself keep up the act of not knowing and check later. Touching the place again, Lu Han could actually assume that it was a bite-mark. But it wasn't from Sehun. Of course it wasn't- he said that he wouldn't bite Lu Han since he didn't smell good enough.

 

Lu Han should be freaking out but he was kind of happy that there was possibly another vampire after him. Paying attention to him. It didn't always have to be Sehun. He didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to face it, even knowing that his effort not to pay attention to it was as much of an admission of it as if he had believed it spontaneously. It was still there in his mind, still giving him a bizarre combination of awkwardness and desire. Lu Han didn't sort his feelings out and seeing that he was bit by someone else was proof that he could attract others.

 

 

"Looks like I'm not that undesirable huh?" Smirking Lu Han pointed at Sehun who scowled in disgust.  He couldn't believe that there was another vampire to bite a stink bomb like Lu Han. That meant that his blood would taste bad too. Whoever bit him must have had a cold and a stuffed nose. But when exactly could he have bitten Lu Han? Sehun was most of the time around him and he had never smelled a fellow vampire. Except the times when Lu Han would go to lessons by himself.

 

 

That was it.

 

 

 

He wasn't safe in college.

 

 

 

The unaffected behaviour of Lu Han did not make the situation even a bit better. It seemed like he didn't mind that what happened. He was always a more soulless person though this didn't defend his attitude. He was bitten by a foreign vampire. The longer Sehun looked at him, his mind filled with images of Lu Han's blank expression, his yelling voice, and the feeling of him on top of Sehun the moment he wanted to get the picture back. It was too dangerous for him to be alone. Who knows if he would be attacked again?

 

 

 

This was no good.

 

 

 

"You can't go tomorrow to college." Sehun's voice was strangely shaky.

 

 

Being caught up with changing under the covers, Lu Han answered perplexed, "Huh? What do you mean? I have to." He continued to move under the big lump of covers and stopped for a second because Sehun didn't answer. He didn't say anything which was suspicious for someone who usually didn't stop talking. Was this situation so serious? It was for Sehun. Why would someone go deliberately to him? The connection was that Sehun was involved. Did he know this person? Sehun averted his eyes, only for his gaze to land back directly on Lu Han's.

 

 

 

Lu Han's eyes stared into his, questions unexpected and unrequited remaining in the mid-air between them.

 

 

 

 

 

On this night, Sehun slept a bit closer to Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

He struggled to keep himself awake. Lu Han was in class and up till now he couldn't do the simply thing of paying attention. He was too tired and he didn't forget the mark he had magically gotten. He knew that he didn't show it much but he was worrying and curious of who would do that. There wasn't a time where he felt that someone was behind him and bit him. Well sometimes he went to the library to sleep so someone could have attacked him in his sleep. But wouldn't he have noticed that? It all didn't fit together.

 

 

Moving his gaze onto his book he sighed, "Can't believe there are more of them...," he murmured quietly before leaning back. He had his hand on his forehead and let out another sigh. The dull aching didn't halt and only intensified he longer he thought about it. He removed his hand before turning to the other sitting next to him who gave him a smug smile. Why was Jonghyun like that? Lu Han properly opened his eyes and stared directly on the board. Their professor was standing up- Lu Han didn't know what was going on- and had his hand on a boy's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Maybe Lu Han should start listening.

 

 

 

 

"This is your new classmate. He's an exchange student and won't stay for long." The man announced and gave the student a quick push to introduce himself. In this moment Lu Han's eyes widened, this couldn't be possible. Why. Why him? He took a deep breath, trying desperately to fool himself into thinking that this was all a dream, and began to come up with all possible excuses to explain why the hell Sehun signed himself up. He tried to ignore Sehun, but that got harder to do since he began to look for Lu Han. He could annoy him already at home so why exactly now?

 

 

 

"He has outstanding grades an-"

 

 

Lu Han blocked everything out and gazed down on his desk. Outstanding grades? How did he fake them? This was too bad to be true. It didn't seem like Sehun had noticed him so Lu Han for once didn't want any attention on him. He picked up one of the papers he was meant to do and did that instead of listening. His classmate were totally focused on Sehun and kept asking him questions. From where he was to what his favourite colour was. Although Lu Han thought that he would hide from Sehun, he caught himself gazing at Sehun.

 

 

"I don't have specific favourites. I like everything." He smoothly answered and did his best to spot Lu Han. It was of no help for him. Even as Lu Han stared at the words on the paper, he was conscious that he was far from concentrating on the words. All he could think about was Sehun, and how he was impatient for a chance to push him against a wall and demand an explanation. Lu Han wanted to know why someone would do that. Did it have something to do with the mark? Was Sehun trying to find out who was responsible for the biting?

 

 

Anyway Lu Han couldn't believe how treacherous his class was. They never paid attention to Lu Han nor did they even acknowledge his existence. But Sehun was there for five minutes and made more friends than Lu Han would do in a lifetime. Disregarding the fact that Sehun stole his clothes to fit better in, he was doing a good job with meddling into his life. Kyungsoo was positively surprised to see Sehun again though he should not be obvious and point Lu Han out. Maybe Sehun would leave if he wouldn't find Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

 

"I hope we will all get along. But I'll like you more if you smell good."

 

 

 

 

In conclusion, Sehun had no sense of shame.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the wait!

 

I might go back to one update a week since I'm hella busy.

 

But whatever I hope you liked this :)

 

 

Please comment and upvote if you did ~

 

 

BYEEEEEE

 

 

 

Hyomin ❤❤❤

 

 

bomi xoxo