you can't be jealous (changed my mind).

Make It Red

 

 

 

 

 

you can't be jealous (changed my mind).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If Sehun wanted to continue with following Lu Han to classes then he should seriously work on his suspicious behaviour. He was threatening someone who seemed like Jonghyun in the middle of the hallway. His finger was raised while he kept his menacing act up. Sehun should have been happy that nobody apart from Lu Han was there to see his embarrassing behaviour. It was really extraordinary to see him like that and Lu Han should totally do something against that. He moved sighing towards them, trying to keep his senses sharp even as his mind was filled with proposed reasons why Sehun could confront Jonghyun.

 

 

 

 

"Listen here! You lousy peasant vampire have nothing on me! I'm a prince!" Sehun showed off with his wiggling and warning finger. He scowled, wishing he could just hit him and teach him a lesson. But even if he would do that, his cover would be blown off.

 

 

Jonghyun looked as equally terrified as Lu Han when hearing this threat, "W-What? What are you even talking about?! I'm not a vampire! They don't exist!" He put his hand on his chest to proof his innocence and took a step forwards. That was so weird and random, Jonghyun didn't understand. Why did it have to be him to be accused like that? He didn't do a thing. He never said something bad. The only other time he was confronted was in the library. But even so what did it have to do with being a vampire? That didn't make sense.

 

 

 

Brushing the hair of his forehead, Lu Han spoke between them:

 

 

 

"Sehun stop it. Don't be so mean to him okay? You can't just talk to someone like that. It's disrespectful."

 

 

 

Making his nickname 'wallflower' justice, his entire existence was being passed over by both boys who continued to argue. As if Lu Han had never said anything.

 

 

 

"Shut up you liar!" Sehun yelled at Jonghyun whereas the other shouted right back at him.

 

 

 

Seriously how old were they? Lu Han could easily judge them for being five with their immature behaviour. There were children more mature than them. And what were they even talking about? Sehun repetitively said that Jonghyun was supposedly an evil vampire. Was he even one in the first place? Doubtful. Sehun usually talked before thinking about his words. Even if he would say something bad, he would never admit it and just stick to his beliefs. That made him so stubborn and difficult to talk to.

 

 

"I'm talking to you guys..." Lu Han helplessly cut in again though they didn't pay attention. Not even when he shook them and let out an annoying whine. Just when he was about to give up and let them fight, Jonghyun was kind-hearted enough to finally notice him. His gaze trailed from Sehun's irritated face to Lu Han's much calmer one for a long second. He shyly greeted Lu Han which was totally out of character. What was up with him? Sehun noticed that and stiffened protectively as that long glance lasted a second too long for him.

 

 

 

"Finally you are listening...what's going on here? You two...why are you fighting so much?"

 

 

 

 

Annoyed that Lu Han was getting into their business Sehun shrugged his shoulders, "Shut up. Nothing you have to know," He said sharply, but without too much honesty. He also unconsciously let a fake smile pulling at his lips. Lu Han should stay out of that. He wouldn't understand much with his peanut brain. If he would then he would surely spend more time with Jonghyun what Sehun wanted to avoid at all. It was obvious for him that Jonghyun had to be the vampire that bit Lu Han and would definitely do it again. And Sehun would protect him from another attack.

 

 

Offended by those words, Lu Han gave him a light slap on his shoulder, "How are you talking to your elders?!  I have to know this. Jonghyun and I are seat neighbours. We have a tight bond alright?" He defended himself and swung one arm around Jonghyun's shoulder. This was a bit exaggerated but that didn't make it any less true. He had the right to know about their little argument. Especially when being so ridiculously loud. They were really loud. Naturally Lu Han had to know the cause of that.

 

 

When seeing those two so close and Jonghyun blushing, Sehun's eye was twitching from the amount of anger he felt. How dare he do that? Didn't Lu Han have any shame? He couldn't just jump around from bed to bed. Okay Lu Han and Sehun weren't dating but that made it still horribly absurd. He wouldn't be able to simply forget such thing. Lu Han was stupid enough to keep talking to that thirsty Jonghyun who probably couldn't wait to get into his pants. This ert. Sehun was sure that he was a ert. Anyone who would approach Lu Han would surely be a ert.

 

 

"You can't..." Sehun started his voice breaking and fading away into the background. He ducked his head and blew his cheeks up in a sulking way. He was trying to maturely drive out the unwanted and unnecessary emotions before turning away from the scene. He didn't really care anymore. He didn't care that Jonghyun said that he only tried to kiss Lu Han in the library and not bite him. That he didn't know anything about vampires and Sehun was being overly sensitive.

 

 

"Whatever..." Sehun said, ignoring the raised eyebrows from both of them. "Go off and marry then." He moped even more. They could marry, Sehun still didn't care. It was not that he wanted to ask a certain flat- out. No he had no plans to do that. He also had no plans to introduce Lu Han to his parents. No such thing ever went through Sehun's mind. Totally not. Lu Han could go and be with Jonghyun if he wanted.

 

 

It was very simple. Lu Han would prefer a normal human like him over a bratty monster. Good-looking monster he might add, but still a monster. There was no need for complicated emotions. Sehun wouldn't stop him from doing what he wanted. Everything was fine. If they would really start to date then Sehun simply would burn Jonghyun's home down. But everything else was fine. Before anyone else would say something, Sehun marched off without a word.

 

 

Lu Han was going to place a comforting hand on Sehun’s shoulder but he left his hand in mid-air. Sehun sighed because as usual, had gotten the short end of the stick. Maybe he was not made for relationships. He knew that he told himself that Sunhwa would be the last one he would give his heart to. He knew that it wouldn't be anyone after that.

 

 

 

Seeing that Sehun was acting so depressed Lu Han had to run after him, "B-Bye Jonghyun! Thank you for liking me!" He bowed with an awkward smile and then sprinted after Sehun who was sighing for the nth time.

 

 

 

Jonghyun was left confusedly behind.

 

 

 

 

"So what's your answer...?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is life..."

 

 

 

Sighing with no end in sight, Sehun was staring at his sundae glass full of delicious ice cream. He didn't know why the hell Lu Han would buy that for him, if he knew that he couldn't eat that. Whatever, it looked nice. Lu Han sat across of him and was eating unlike the other. His cheeks warmed with a scattering of light pink under the memory of Jonghyun indirectly confessing to him. He didn't like him back but it was nice to know that he had such feelings for him. It felt nice being liked. Lu Han had always assumed that nobody would like a boring person like him.

 

 

 

There was nothing exciting about him.

 

 

 

"Eat up Sehun." He smiled and pushed the glass closer to the other. Sehun couldn't say much under the intensity of his eyes, but despite his obvious attraction towards Lu Han, his eyes darted nervously back and forth between the ice cream and Lu Han's expecting face. Attraction however didn't cover bad memory up. Did he forget that Sehun wouldn't be able to eat that?

 

 

Noticing his lack of reaction, Lu Han gave him a slight smile and said, "Try this one. I'm sure you'll be able to eat it. Trust me." He went on chattering though Sehun gave him a mistrustful look, hoping he could pull of eating that supposedly unfamiliar food. He bet that it tasted as bad as the other one. Well since they were in an ice cream parlour, things should taste differently. That was what Lu Han was thinking. Sehun still looked dubious and wanted to be safe rather than sorry. He didn't want to eat something if he knew that he didn't like that.

 

 

"Come on! One bite," Lu Han encouraged, his smile wavering for a short moment. "Don't you trust me? After living with you for weeks, I already know what kind of things you like. I'm sure this will be one of it." That was no lie, Lu Han had such ability. He could tell what Sehun liked and what he disliked. Under other circumstances Sehun would probably have agreed and eaten but he was currently blinded by his own jealousy. He was angry that Lu Han didn't even try explaining that he didn't like Jonghyun back. He wasn't doing anything. He was going on with his life and totally disregarded Sehun's feelings. That was the reason why he refused to eat.

 

 

 

 

"No. Don't want it." He childishly looked away and ‘hmpfed’ which caused Lu Han to furrow his eyebrows.

 

 

 

"Sehun? Did something happen?" Lu Han sounded sincerely worried.

 

 

 

"Go ask peasant vampire Jonghyun, who bit you but refuses to admit it." Sehun answered and stuck to his theory that Jonghyun was also not a human. Hearing this it was easy to conclude that Sehun didn't listen a bit to Jonghyun's reasonable and plausible explanation. It didn't make sense for him. Everything else didn't make sense to him. Who else would want to bite Lu Han? Sehun most definitely not. He wouldn't do that. In no way he would.

 

Wanting to explain, Lu Han opened his mouth to say that Jonghyun only liked him and nothing more. But a sharp look from the other had him slamming it back shut. Though not for long, "You should seriously start listening to others." He for once sighed and began to eat while shooting Sehun a judging glare. The thing was that Sehun was a horrible listener- ignoring other people's words and twisting everything else. His hands dropped to his sides and his face returned to its usual apathetic state. He had no idea what had Sehun so angry, and he hated not knowing what was going on.

 

 

 

"It's just...I don't like it when someone else likes you." He honestly confessed and Lu Han could swear that his heart started to get warmer.

 

 

He blushed when responding, "Sehun you are so sweet-"

 

 

 

"I mean your face is average and you don't have a . I can't understand what this guy wants from you."

 

 

 

"-ly annoying and totally wrong. I look great and my is the best." Lu Han changed his sentence in a heartbeat with a strained expression. This brat. Acting in one second so pathetically jealous and in the next one back to his usual rude self. It was kind of scary how quick he was able to change. Perhaps it was something in the way he said it, but Lu Han could tell that he was in a better mood than before. A gloomy Sehun was just heart-breaking to see. So Lu Han acted less offended than he usually would and carried on with eating while Sehun asked a worker if she could give him a few straws.

 

 

 

Smiling Lu Han shook his head in disbelief, "You are not even eating it so what do you want from straws?"

 

 

 

"Play of course."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This was how they spent their time in the ice cream parlour. Lu Han was like any other person eating while Sehun built something with the straws. It was easy to see the twinkle of amusement in Sehun's eye as the other people looked back and forth at them in confusion. It was fun to play games- better than eating that disgusting food. He mentally gagged from the view of Lu Han eating as if it was tasty. It was not.

 

 

 

"Sehun are you sure that you don't want to taste?" Holding the spoon with ice cream in his hand, Lu Han held his arm out. Jerking his head away, Sehun felt his heart stop when he saw how closely Lu Han leaned over. Swallowing down the terror rising in his throat he wiped his suddenly clammy palms on his thighs. He didn't want to. The only thing he wanted to do was to get the ice cream moustache off Lu Han's face. How did he even manage to get one? It bothered him so much that he didn't listen to Lu Han's words and rather thought about how to get rid of it without making unnecessary moves.

 

 

"Why are you staring at my face? Are you going to tell me that I'm ugly?" Being fed up with the gazing, Lu Han asked the observing boy with a warning undertone. There was no use hiding the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off the cream moustache. But how should Lu Han know what was truly going on with the intense watching? If he knew that Sehun wanted to remove the cream under his nose then he would die from embarrassment. Well for now he didn't know a thing.

 

 

Sehun couldn’t tell how long he had been watching even when Lu Han was making confused faces that could only mean that he didn't comprehend. How should Sehun tell him without creating a scene or touch him? Perhaps Sehun wished to touch him. He dug his nails into his palms to stop himself from dunking Lu Han's face into a bucket full of water. This would be very noticeable and show that he had something on his face. Saying 'hey you have something on your face' would never come from Sehun. Maybe because he wanted to get rid of it on his own. With his shoulders tensed he kept calm on the outside, but was quite frantic inside.

 

 

 

"U-Uh...The thing is..."

 

 

 

"What is it?" Lu Han's eyes narrowed and darkened, eyebrows drawing together slightly in the middle of his face as he frowned. The moustache was as evident as ever. He leaned closer to look even as Sehun swiftly looked away. A worrying feeling churned restlessly in the pit of his stomach, like he was about to just yell it without regrets out. An advice for Lu Han would be to back a bit up because his whole torso was over the table and his forehead barely brushed over Sehun's. His cold eyes stared back at him, and Sehun forced himself to remember why he avoided meeting anyone but Sunhwa.

 

 

 

If he was seriously going to be like this then he should stop. He should stop his feelings from taking over him. Doing stupid things like kissing Lu Han. If he wanted to tease Lu Han, if he wanted to keep living with him, if he wanted to be saved from any future heartbreaks then he should stop.

 

 

 

But Sehun didn't stop.

 

 

 

Actually he wasn't even kissing Lu Han properly- his lips were only pressed on the section underneath Lu Han's nose. The cream moustache to be specific. But then just that alone wasn't enough. Sehun couldn't stand the taste of it but he needed an excuse to do that. The impact of this had completely caught Lu Han off guard; however, he wasn't about to protest. He had been dreaming of the day that Sehun responded his feelings for an unbearably long time. He felt awkward because someone should teach Sehun how to kiss. He had totally missed Lu Han's lips and was far too much upwards.

 

 

 

That was what he thought.

 

 

 

 

But when Sehun pulled away- he had some ice cream on his lips.

 

 

 

 

It was finally sinking into Lu Han’s brain why Sehun was not capable of kissing his lips.

 

 

 

 

He never aimed for it.

 

 

 

"Y-You..." He stuttered, blush leaking across his face when he was embarrassed, and he tried to hide that by acting surprised. But it didn't stop. He had totally misinterpreted the situation. Lu Han was right, Sehun had probably only done that to . Because in the next moment he acted as if nothing happened and ordered the straws by their colours. Quickly, Lu Han touched the bridge of his nose and moved down to his lips. There was something on it. And Sehun helped removing it by his own way of doing things like that. He never had any other intentions.

 

 

 

Dropping his glance on his lap, Lu Han fiddled with his fingers.

 

 

 

"Sehun...would you consider me after Sunhwa? I-I mean...we fit together! We even sleep on the same bed? We can make fun of people together..." His voice softened to that extent that it was difficult to understand him. Although those were Lu Han's own words, his heart was racing and blood start flooding his cheeks. On top of that, his palms became inexplicably sweaty while any other words died on his lips before it could come into reality. Sehun froze up completely, his brain was only able to record the words rather than how they were conveyed.

 

 

 

 

Was he serious? Because Sehun didn't appreciate jokes about this topic, "Are you trying to take in her place? One heartbreak is enough. I can't take a seco-"

 

 

 

"I won't make it happen." Determined, Lu Han interrupted him and didn't hesitate to take Sehun's hands in his own. He squeezed them and didn't think of letting go. Despite their occasional bickering; Lu Han deep down knew there was always been something different about his relationship with Sehun. He also had his fights with Kyungsoo though he felt different when comparing it to Sehun. There was something that made him really uncomfortable and mysteriously emotional and insecure.

 

 

 

Sometimes, he would become overly nervous with Sehun around and wonder if he really thought about his appearance like that.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't date flat-butts."

 

 

 

 

Lu Han couldn't accept this.

 

 

 

"That's not a legit rea-"

 

 

 

 

"But I would date Lu Han."

 

 

 

Sehun confessed and couldn't take his eyes off Lu Han who blinked, his mind going completely blank. The words rang in his ear, reverberating around in his brain. How was he supposed to respond to that? So he had a chance? Wasn't that too quick of an answer? Perhaps Sehun said something wrong and didn't notice. He openly bullied Lu Han and now he was suddenly acknowledging him as a love interest. Lu Han clenched his teeth, telling himself that he was being silly, but it wasn't helping. His stomach was still in disorder, his heart was still racing, and he still couldn't breathe properly:

 

 

 

"Are you being honest?"

 

 

 

"Sure. I can prove it to you, if you want." Sehun casually proposed and got up from his seat. That was totally uncalled for and bold as well. How did he want to prove that he was sincere? The closer Sehun came, the further Lu Han slid from his seat to the other side. He didn't trust Sehun and his crazy ideas in moments like these. And like assumed he was right because Sehun took Lu Han's whole face into his hands and pulled him towards his own. When he was close enough, he covered Lu Han's face with quick kisses. 

 

 

 

Much to the disapproval of Lu Han who whined and demanded some space for himself.

 

 

 

"Didn't you say that you wanted proof? I'm trying to show you how much I like you." Persistently Sehun reasoned his actions and attempted to have as much skinship as possible.

 

 

 

"Y-Yeah but that didn't mean 'suffocate me with love'... people are watching....a metre Sehun. Just give me one metre." Lu Han begged and pushed with all his power the other away. His face terribly burned from all the heat he was feeling and his heart was surely about to jump from his heart. It was enough to make a strange tension fill Lu Han's chest. The last few times they had spoken together, this feeling had come over him, and while it was uncomfortable, it wasn't entirely detestable.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun complied and stepped back though he accidently bumped into a girl who was trying to order.

 

 

 

"Sorry!" She apologised and turned around since Sehun couldn't be bothered to apologise. He didn't take offense and shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

 

"It's okay-"

 

 

 

 

 

"SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?! WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING?!"

 

 

 

 

 

But wasn't Lu Han the one to send him away?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And then he said 'it's okay'! He was totally flirting! Even after confessing to me! H-He even kinda kissed me!"

 

 

 

 

After today's incident, it was totally clear for Lu Han that he had to be more careful around Sehun. He was probably a man . How could he flirt with this ugly girl? Even in front of him? He didn't think that it would happen this quickly. Being cheated on. Lu Han wouldn't tolerate such things. He wasn't weak and helpless. Nobody could play around with that. He was confirming that by calling Kyungsoo and telling him his version of the story. That was obviously the real one because what he had seen was the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

Are you sure that it happened like this? Maybe they just bumped into each other

 

 

 

 

"What?! Lies!" Lu Han snapped into the phone, even though his lips turned into a little smile. He rolled over his bed and could hear the faint yells from Sehun who was locked in his wardrobe. Voluntarily? Of course not. He was tricked into going there. Actually Lu Han could never be mad for a long time at anyone, and he knew it. It was just something like mood swings he had. He was only grumbling about how bad Sehun was for a boyfriend although they have been dating for about two hours. After one hour he had realised that he was probably wrong and his boyfriend was innocently being locked away.

 

 

 

 

"Let me out! I'm a prince! I demand to be freed!"

 

 

 

 

Lu Han's eyes trailed to the wardrobe with a concerned frown- and he instantly hung up. He couldn't talk to Kyungsoo right now. His breath hitched a little in his throat, but he forced himself to move on as if nothing was different. That was what he attempted to do. Because his eyes kept on moving to the other. He must have made a mistake by not listening and just acting. Would Sehun be still angry? Cautiously he left his bed and approached the wardrobe.

 

 

 

"Sehun? If I'm going to open up are you going to break up with me?" This was his biggest worry. Afraid of being left for being so overly jealous. He didn't even know that he had such a side of him. It had just come.

 

 

 

 

"Of course not." Sehun calmly responded and Lu Han's heart felt a thousand times lighter.

 

 

 

 

"Y-You aren't going to yell at me either right?"

 

 

 

 

"Nope."

 

 

 

 

This was going better than he thought. It didn't even seem like Sehun was angry at all. His calls had also stopped. Smiling Lu Han pushed his cheek and hands against the wood of the wardrobe and asked the last question, "You aren't going to hit me as well? Right?" If he said no to the other two then why should he say yes to something much worse? The answer was already clear. Sehun wouldn't be like that. He was a brat but not that low. It was also just a little jealousy attack from Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhh...yes?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han's smile dropped in a second as he walked away with a blank face:

 

 

 

 

 

"Well goodnight boyfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

You can stay there forever.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I apologise for the shortness I was ill when i wrote this.

 

 

The next update should be this weekend.

 

 

This is my NEW and maybe last fic for now:

 

 

Little Apple

 

 

It won't be updated after this is done, of course.

 

 

I'll write PMU's sequel too.

 

 

That's it!

 

 

If you liked this chapter please comment and upvote~

 

 

bomi xoxo