Chapter 6

I Just Realized...

*Yuri’s POV

I am kidding myself, how can I forget him? How can I forget my feelings for him if he is in my mind and heart all day. I heard knocking making me go back to reality and when I open the door I see Yoong, the boy I fell in love with when I was 10 years old and that same person I still love until now. I can see he is very nervous but why?

*Yoong’s POV

“Yuri I –” I stop because just the sight of her makes me speechless. “Hey Yoong, you wanted to say something?” “Yuri I’m sorry for what I have done to hurt, you know I didn’t mean for it to happen. I miss you like crazy, Yuri I love you as more than a friend, I just realized that. I feel sorry for myself for just knowing that now, I feel sorry for myself that I didn’t appreciate your efforts of making me happy and I feel even more sorry for myself for letting you drift away from me just like that. I’m sorry, please don’t leave me, I’m nothing without you, you make my life complete. I love you.” I tell her everything my heart has hidden from me all these years.

*Author’s POV

After confessing Yoong does what he thinks he should have done a long time ago, he kisses her. Thoughts flood through both of their minds while they were kissing.

“I just realized I’m in love with my best friend… and it’s the best thing I’ve ever known.” Yoong thought.

While Yuri thought “I just realized I can’t forget my feelings towards my best friend… and I thank God I didn’t.”

Through this she silently confessed her love towards Yoong and their lips both curve into a smile as they kiss. They stared into each other’s eyes after and you can tell that they couldn’t be any happier now that they can be in each other’s arms.

“This is the start of forever, Saranghae (I love you) My Yoong.” Yuri said.

“Forever I’ll dream with you, Nado Saranghae (I love you too) My Yul.” Yoong replied.

I am sooooo sorry for making you wait this long. How was it? This is the final chapter hehe, I hope you like it! I know it is a bit cliche but I really hope you appreciate it and I didn't disappoint you. Thank you guys for supporting my story :)