Chapter 3

I Just Realized...

*Yuri’s POV (Next Day)

I was exhausted from crying all night but nevertheless I woke up early to go to school because this is the only way I know how that I can forget my feelings for him. While walking, I can see from the corner of my eye Yoong and Goo Hara, a girl obsessed with Yoong, laughing and talking sweetly to each other. I walk faster not wanting to be seen. I kind of blame myself for what was happening to me. “If only my long-time hidden secret was revealed, I would hold you in my arms but I was scared and I still am.” I whispered as a lone tear fell from my eye. I wipe my tear and continue walking. When I enter my classroom and the teacher was already there fixing some papers, I find my seat next to a nerdy looking guy Kim Taeyeon and he is actually nice and dorky.

*Taeyeon’s POV (Next Few Weeks)

Yuri and I quickly became close and we even spend time together. I’ve been wanting to tell her something and today is the day I’ve decided to tell everything. I see her walking towards me. “This is it. Breath in, Breath out… Hi Yuri!” I say in a somewhat excited but nervous tone, she looks at me with a puzzled expression and says “What’s up with you? Are you all right?” “Yuri I have something to tell you something important, actually I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a long time, I am in love with - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

your sister.” I stare at her, shock evident in her face. “Yah! You scared me I thought you were in-love with me” She punched me lightly in the arm. “Eww” I said while imitating a puking face. She pouts “Hey!” Before she lectures me about how beautiful she is I stop her. “It’s not that you’re not pretty, it’s just that I only have eyes for your sister” She grins widely and I also begin to smile like an idiot. “I’ll help you with her” “Really?!” She nods and we hug each other.

*Author’s POV

The two were completely unaware that someone was watching them from afar and if looks could kill, Taeyeon would be dead by now because of how Yoong is sending daggers on his back. Hara saw how Yoong’s expression changed when he saw his best friend with another guy and she doesn’t need a brain of a genius to see that Yoong liked Yuri. She hesitates at first but she does the right thing. “Yoong, you deserve someone who will make you happy and we both know that it’s not me. I hope we still remain good friends. Goodbye.” Hara walked away with a big smile on her face without letting Yoong reply. “I know I can’t make you happy like she does but I’m happy you realized it by yourself.” She thought while walking away.

Hi guys what's up? Sorry for this very very late and short update . Hope you like it and tomorrow is my entrance test so wish me luck! Love lots <3