Chapter 5

I Just Realized...

*Taeyeon’s POV

“Come on Taeyeon get a hold of yourself. You can do this.” I told myself. I am now standing in front of her door waiting for her to open it. My plan is to ask her to go out with me in an amusement park and just let it go with the flow. “Oh, Hi Taeyeon! Are you looking for Yuri? Wait I’ll call her.” She greeted me with that breath taking eye-smile that I really like. “No I wasn’t looking for her, actually I came here to ask you if you want to go out with me to the amusement park. Would you?” “Sure. I don’t have anything to do anyways. Just wait here, I’ll get my things.” We went there and we started playing games in stalls, we rode the roller coaster and I almost confess my feelings there because I was scared for my dear life. Truth is I’m scared of heights but I endured it for Tiffany. Then we went in the haunted house and I kind of love it in there because I got an excuse to hug her. I blushed at the thought of her hugging me along with the Totoro doll I won for her, she was so cute, and I couldn’t help but stare at her face. Now we are lining up for the Ferris Wheel and I feel very anxious, I hope she feels the same way.

While she was looking down I ask her “Tiffany can I tell you something?” “Of course, anything Tae-tae. What is it?” I can feel heat rising in my cheeks because of the nickname she just called me. “I know this may come as a shock to you but I really like you, from the first time I laid my eyes on you , I knew that I wanted to be with you, I know it’s cliché but that’s what I truly feel. I like your lips that always seem to smile whenever I see you. I like your nose, it’s so cute, I want to pinch it all day. I like your eyes, it melts me when it curves into perfectly shaped crescents every time you smile but most all I love your personality, it lights up even the worst of my days, just to see you happy makes me even happier. I know it’s so sudden but will you be my girlfriend?” 

“An X is kiss for a soft kiss
An O is for a circled hug
Maybe you already know

Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter
and that’s what I wrote at the end
Although I’ve never given it to you

How are you these days? Anything special?
Only those typical words pass through my head
Actually, my heart is deep, deeper than the sea
The words that I really want to say is be with me

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO


Should I take courage and tell you?
My ugly handwriting, this embarrassing letter
These four words are not enough
Like a man, I’ll show you through my actions

You’re dazzling, you’re in front of me
The moon shines in your half-closed and lovable eyes
I want to tell you that this is the beginning like whoa, let’s go

Baby every night
When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO”

Her shocked face changes into a happy one and I release a sigh of relief. “Yes Tae-Tae, I’ve also had a crush on you ever since I first saw you.” I hug her “I Love you my Fany Fany Tiffany!” “I Love you too”

So how was it? Thanks for reading! Comment, subscribe and just simply have fun while reading hehe :)