Chapter 2

I Just Realized...

*Author’s POV

1 uneventful week passed by so quickly and nothing changed between Yoong and Yuri. Yoong is still ignoring Yuri and it wounded her already broken heart that her long-time best friend left her hanging there and he does not even notice that she is already hurting.

*Yoong’s POV                     

[From: Yoong]

[To: Eunjung]

 ~Hey! Sorry this isn’t working anymore. I think we should break up. Ciao!

[From: Eunjung]

[To: Yoong]

~What?! You just asked me out yesterday and now you’re breaking up with me? You jerk!

(Deleting message and number)

“Why did you break up with her this time?” The couple in front of me questioned. “She’s pretty but she was rather boring. I guessed it was time to break up with her.” I laugh even if Jessica rolled her eyes at me.

*Author’s POV

The news of Yoong dating different girls in just one day really spread fast in the campus and of course Yuri heard it. She had been really understanding of Yoong’s actions but “It really hurts even if I don’t have the right because he isn’t my property nor I am his.” Yuri says, tears threatening to fall while she is in one of the secluded rooftops in the campus. “Maybe I should just forget all of these feelings rather than keep hurting myself.” Her voice quite shaky. She stays there until the sun sets and she immediately went home. Just as Yuri was about to turn the knob, the door opened suddenly revealing a very worried Tiffany. “Where the heck have you been? You know how many times I texted and called you?” Then next thing Tiffany did shocked Yuri, she hugged her. Yuri felt awkward at first but she relaxed after a while and then she finally let out what she feels to Tiffany, Tiffany guides her to the couch and listens to her intently while comforting her.

After two hours of talking, she cried herself to sleep but not before uttering the words “It was my mistake that I loved you more than you loved me.” Then in that moment she decides to forget everything she feels for the boy that made her feel special when they were kids and for the same guy that left her there like they weren’t best friends. Tiffany sadly looked at her sister and said “I am here for you, I’ll always be.” Then she kissed her forehead before retreating to her bedroom. 

What do you think? Sorry for making you wait. I hope I didn't disappoint. Enjoy, subscribe and comment. Lovelots :)