Chapter 4

I Just Realized...

*Yoong’s POV

I saw them laughing and hugging, it feels like I was stabbed in the heart. “How could have I have not realized this sooner?” I ask myself as I walk back to my own apartment. I lay in my bed and I frown as a thought comes to my mind, I didn’t even notice her leaving me. “Idiot, who was the one who left her first?” My subconscious asked me. “Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I’ve been such a jerk to her. How can I be so dense?” I yelled at myself. Then a realization hit me, the reason I didn’t want to have any serious relationship with the girls I flirt with is that I was in love with my best friend. It just didn’t cross my mind that I was attracted to her in that way.

“Do I still have a chance?” “Of course you do!” The sudden intrusion of my close friend, Sooyoung startled me. “How did you get in?” “I know where you keep the spare key.” He laughs. “Fine, Whatever. What are you doing here anyway?” “I’m hungry, I don’t have any food in my fridge so I came here.” I glared at him. I sigh, this friend of mine is just like me, we can’t stop eating. “Just get something in the fridge, there’s a lot of food in there.” “Yay! Thanks buddy.” He cheers like a little kid. Back to my situation, I think I should confess to her. I think she’s the one. I think she is my chance for my own happy ending. But how will that work out or am I too late?

*Yuri’s POV

Taeyeon is one of those people I think I can really trust, that’s why I told him my secret. As I promised, I’m helping with Tiffany by telling him what type of guys she likes. For all I know she likes a guys who puts effort in everything he does for her and she doesn’t like the kind of guy who thinks that his money and looks can do everything for him. Now we are planning his confession to her. Taeyeon has been putting all his heart and mind into this and I just hope all of his effort won’t be wasted after this.

Damn! I wish Yoong would do the same. “Stop it! Stop hurting yourself. I thought you wanted to forget everything involving him and yet here you are wishing he would confess to you. Just let go and move on!” I scold myself.

*Author’s POV

Little did Yuri know her wish is about to come true , very soon because days after Yoong finally decided to tell Yuri everything he truly felt, the day has finally come. He has prepared everything he will give to her and has reserved a restaurant in case she says yes. He is really tensed but he still wants to continue because he truly loves her.

Hey guys! I know that this is soooooo late, I'm so sorry. Hope you understand. This is a short update but I'll post two chapters today cause I feel bad for not updating for so long, hope that you enjoy too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love lots hehe :)