Jinwoo

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as I thought that it's really hot earlier, I can't be any wrong. We're inside the school hall right now waiting for Junsu and his friends performance, eventhough the school hall is air condition I still feel suffocated. It doesn't really help that the students inside are talking as if this is the reunion they've all been waiting for.

"I'm going to faint." Seunghoon said from beside me, putting his hand on his forehead for some dramatic effect.

"Then stop talking." I hissed at him.

"What got you so worked up? Beautiful Hyung?" He stated. I glared at him, but maybe he is the reason why I'm so irritated. I haven't even looked at him, yet he's been occupying my mind for the past hours and also it's really hot today.

"No, it's hot and you won't stop talking." I said.

"Liar. I'm getting us drinks." Seunghoon said, standing up and about to turn to the direction of vending machine.

"You won't even ask me what I like?" I asked before he leaves.

"I know what you like." He said simply.

"What?" I said, challenging him.

"Beautiful Hyung." He laughed, leaving me wanting to punch my best friend's face.

My said bestfriend took like an hour to return with a beverage in hand. I'm guessing some girls blocked him on the way here.

"They all want me." He said, confirming my guess.

"No one wants you." I replied back.

"You're just bitter." He said, throwing my orange juice at me and almost on my face.

-

The program should start any time soon, but no one is still on the stage to get this program starting. I'm getting really irritated.

"When is this going to start?" I said to no one, but I got a reply anyway.

"Are you bored?" Coach answered.

"No." Smiling fakely at him. He enjoy program like this, I do too. I just really hope it'll get started. Just as I'm about to leave to get myself another beverage. I heard a thump on the mic and a voice that followed it, indicating the program is going to start.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, there's a little costume malfunction but everything is well now. Please go back to your seats so we can start the program." The guy on the stage said.

"Didn't you hear that Mino?" Coach said.

"I'll get some beverage first, I'll be back." I replied and left before Coach can damage me from disobeying him. Coach loves me but he also loves teasing me.

-

The vending machine is quite close to the backstage, I’m thinking about buying Junsu one but before I can decide on what I think Junsu wants. I heard his voice. He has someone with him and I’m facing the vending machine, frozen in my spot, contemplating if turning around and looking at him is a good decision.

“Have you seen him?” Another voice said.

“Yep, he’s at the audience today.” He said. I can listen to that voice every day.

“He’s always was. You got a serious crush on that basketball player.”

“He’s so lovely with Junsu. I saw him with Junsu earlier at the cafeteria.” He said, finally putting a dist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter