Beautiful Hyung

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday Carmela ♥

It is afternoon that Saturday, the sun is blazing hot. I might actually want to take my shirts off right here, but again, the guys and coach are going to tease me for being such a show-off. It is extra hot today I just want to go home and take a really cold shower, but I can’t do that, because coach told us that there’s a program later for the kids. They’re the one that the school’s been supporting since I care to remember. It’s actually a program every month. We donate food, clothes and some money; as thank you for the school, the kids performed for us but coach told us that this time the program is extra special, I wonder why. I can’t really just skip this and go home even if I want to. First, because of the boy I’m close with and second, I’m the basketball’s team captain; coach will have my head if I ever try or want to escape. I spotted a little figure from a distance running towards me.

“Hyung!” The little boy ran towards me and hugged my legs.

“Hi, champ.” I said ruffling his hair. We’re in the middle of the court and he’s the boy I’ve been having a soft heart to, Junsu.

“I’ve missed you, hyung.” He said, clinging on my legs a little tight.

“I’ve missed you too, champ. Have you eaten yet?” I said, picking him up. He’s a big boy now, but I still love treating him like a baby.

“Not yet.” He said, shaking his head at the same time.

“Let me tell coach first, then we’ll eat. Does Minzy knows you’re here, champ?” I asked.

“Hmm…” He hummed, as if weighing if he’s going to lie or tell me the truth.

“What hyung told you?” I told him.

“Don’t lie.” He said with a sigh.

“So?”

“I didn’t. I’m sorry, but we have to practice and I don’t want to and hyung you stink.” He said moving, trying to break free from me. I put him down.

“Let me change first and we’ll tell coach and?” I said, letting him to continue.

“We’re going to get Minzy noona’s approval first before eating.” He said.

“Good boy. Wait for me here, yeah?”

-

I spotted Seunghoon, my best friend, on the changing room spraying so much perfume, putting so much gel on his hair and actually putting a little lip stain.

“What are you doing?” I asked as I approached him.

“Doing everything I can do, so the girls won’t be disappointed.” Yes, my best friend is the resident playboy.

“Can’t you settle down with one girl?” I said.

“No, if I’m going to do that who’ll take care of the other girls.” He said, shrugging.

“You’re hopeless! Junsu and I are going to eat. Want to come?” I said, while opening my locker and pulling out the clean shirt I always have here.

“Junsu is here already?” He asked.

“Yep, Minzy texted me that they’ll be here a little early so I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter