First Love

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for hana because she made this story a poster and she's a really good friend. Thank you. ♥

all italicized​ words are mino's thoughts

A new week for me started with me not wanting to leave my bed. It’s Monday today and some students rest on Sunday but I don’t even catch a wink of sleep. I’m thinking about Jinwoo and how am I going to introduce myself; hell, I’m even thinking about how am I going to let myself to function in front of him or am I able to control myself. I’m walking on my way to school like someone the living life in me. I’m tired. I’m exhausted. I want to sleep.

“You look like you died.” Seunghoon said from behind me, running so he can catch up to me.

“I feel like I died.” I said in response.

“Stop thinking about him and just go to glee club’s room. He’s there.” Seunghoon said, nudging me.

“How are you even sure?” I asked.

“I asked around.” He said, winking at me. I remembered Jinwoo’s conversation with someone, and that he has a crush on my best friend. My freaking best friend. I think I just died for real.

“I’m not interested.” I said, succumbing all the energy in me and left my best friend alone laughing like a maniac while chanting you’re a liar.

-

Clinic is the best room in this school and no one knows, because I’m the only one here. My instructor thought that I look like I’m about to faint, so he instructed me to go to clinic and rest. And that’s what I’m doing now, resting. Just as I’m about to go to sleep, the door open with a loud thump.

“Anyone here?” Jinwoo. He is here. What is he doing here? He’s mumbling something to himself while looking for something on the cabinet, by the sounds of it. He found what he’s looking for and headed towards the bed next to me, on the bed next to me.

“Hi.” Jinwoo said, from behind me. I have my back facing him with the blanket all over me. Earlier it is super cold, now I’m sweating a lot.

“I guess you are sleeping.” Jinwoo said. Please stop talking I can’t think properly, I think to myself since even if I want to speak I can’t talk.

“Are you sick too?” He asked to particularly no one since he doesn’t know I’m a growing mess inside the blanket and completely awake.

“I guess you are since you are here. Stupid of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter