Blueberry Cheesecake

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Normally, I would wake up all by myself or with the help of an alarm clock, and not from a loud thump coming from my apartment’s door. I tried to cover myself with a pillow, hoping to somehow block the noise coming from the door. But I guess the persistent guest doesn’t get that I’m not available at the moment and still choose to call me while still tapping the door. I picked my phone, since getting up from my bed is never an option.

“What?” I exclaimed.

“Good Morning to you too, Mino. Open the ing door.” Seunghoon said at the other end, and I guess only Seunghoon will do this to me at 6:00 in the morning.

“No.”

“You’re going to be late.” Seunghoon said.

“There’s no class today, Seunghoon. Don’t make me laugh.” I said, wanting so bad to go back to sleep since I’m dreaming about Jinwoo. To be fair, he’s always on my dream.

“You need to read your messages smartass.” Seunghoon said then hang-up.

There’s no way I can go back to sleep now even if Seunghoon stopped the loud thumping, because the moment I read the message I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Even coach is the one who sent the message I’m going to treasure that single message forever.

Meet Jinwoo at Glee Club’s room at 7:00 am. You two need to discuss the project and DON’T BE LATE!

-

I usually never use bus while going to school but I can’t afford to be late now. No, I’m not in any way concern with coach’s somehow wonderful message even though he threatened me to not be late, but because I can’t let Jinwoo waiting for me. It’s Sunday, no one goes to school on Sunday not unless you’re part of the club and there’s just so much to do. Sometimes, basketball team went to school on Sundays, if there’s a very important game.

I reached the school just in time and slowly made my way to the glee club’s room. I know the way there like the back of my hand. It’s been a week since I first saw him, and thanks to Seunghoon information I searched where the glee club room is, hoping to at least get a glimpse of him but sadly I got zero luck.

I opened the door to the glee club room with a shaking hand. It’s not like me to be nervous. I’ve never been this shaken even that time I met my very impatient coach and almost struggle me in public. I looked around. He’s not here yet. Just as I’m about to sit down. The door finally open.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Jinwoo said, bowing and still panting. He looked up to me with a shocked expression but it only lasted for a second because he recovered right away.

“No, I just got here too.” I said, smiling. Congratulations Mino for not stuttering, I thought to myself.

“Y..e.s…S..Sorry again.” Jinwoo said, and he’s the one stuttering or is it because he’s still panting. He’s cute. Life is testing me.

“I’m Jinwoo by the way.” Jinwoo said, offering his hand.

“I’m …” I started, taking his hand.

“Mino.” Jinwoo finished for me, and he knew my name. He knew me. Jinwoo knew me. Jinwoo might realized that he said my name loudly because he’s blushing right now. I love when he blushed. I regret not meeting him sooner. I could spend that time making him blush because he’s more beautiful now. It goes well with his white porcelain skin, it adds a color to his face and he smiles despite the blush, showing his dimples and I want to trace it. Trace it and memorize how deep it is. He’s really beautiful than the first time.

“You know me?” I asked, curious as to why and how he knew my name.

“You’re quite popular you know.” Jinwoo answered, and I realized I’m still holding his hands. I let go, embarrassed. His hands are so soft. I don't want to let go but I did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter