Angel

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What meeting?” I asked.

Seunghoon dragged me out after he picked me on my solace that is currently the clinic’s bed. Truth be told, I’m not really sick. It’s just the effect of Jinwoo’s sudden intrusion in my life, which leads me to my current state that everyone suspects that I’m sick. I probably need a coffee.

“Coach told me we have a meeting.” Seunghoon answered.

“I’m going to get coffee. You can go first.” I said.

“Just don’t take too long or coach will kill you. We don’t want that. You still have to get Jinwoo’s number.” Seunghoon said. Even just the mention of his name made me happy and nervous.

“Just get out!” I said.

“Okay! Okay!” Seunghoon said, raising his hands up.

-

The vending machine gave such a memory and I’m still not sure if I want to recall it or not, since that time when I was at a vending machine I’ve learned that Jinwoo has a crush on my best friend. For whatever reason, if Jinwoo likes Seunghoon I need to be happy about it but Seunghoon doesn’t swing that way or is he, but I want to assume Seunghoon doesn’t like Jinwoo. First, Seunghoon saw Jinwoo. Second, He’s pushing me to Jinwoo. Third, I’m a lost cause even with just his voice and his name and Seunghoon is not. I can’t believe I’m doubting my own best friend when it’s obvious to him that Jinwoo is my first love.  He won't do that, right?

"Hi." I turned around and I saw a guy with his hair parted in half and a droopy eyebrows.

"Uhm... Hello?" I said.

"I'm sorry to be rude. Hi, I'm Nam Taehyun." He said, offering his hand. Jinwoo's friend.

"Hi, I'm Song Mino." I said, taking it.

"Oh, right. Are you going to the 5406 room right now?" He said.

"Yes." I said, confused. How did he know?

"We could walk together. I'm going there too." Taehyun said.

"Ah, ok." I said, waiting for my coffee to finish.

"Do you want coffee?" I said, offering him some.

"If you don’t mind.” Is he flirting? But I don’t know what’s the answer to that because what is flirting?

“Of course, I don’t” I said, facing the vending machine again.

Taehyun and I walked together with the coffee in our hand. No one tried to talk on the way to the room but I’m thinking if basketball team is going to have a meeting. What is he going to do there? Before we can even reach the room, a frantic Seunghoon is running on the hallway.

“What took you so long?” Seunghoon asked.

“Oh you have a company.” Seunghoon exclaimed, looking at Taehyun.

“Yeah, he is Taehyun.” I answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter