Can You Stay?

Halo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The availability of otp in the moment I’m writing the update, affects how I write. Hence, the progress of their relationship and the delay in my update. I can’t find my inspiration. waaaaaaa, someone takes minwoo out of their cave.

I fiddled with my phone this morning, wanting desperately wanting to text Jinwoo. I even forgot to prepare for school, because I’m more concerned with my phone and Jinwoo’s number staring straight back at me. I typed a simple “Good Morning See you in school :)” but deleted it the next second before my thumb voluntarily decides to just send it. Before I can even put down my poor phone, that’s witnessing my sorry attempt to crush, it goes off indicating a new message.

“Hey, hole. I hope to hear that you made a move or don’t come to school. Love, Seunghoon.”

“What are you? Neighbor thirsty for gossip?” I replied, grinning at Seunghoon’s antic.

“You pained me my love. I just want happiness for you. Even though, I’m not the one causing it.”

“ off.”

“I love you too. See you in school. :*”

When I decide that it’s time to take a shower after an hour of staring game with my phone, my phone goes off again but this time, it’s a call. I pressed answer without even looking at the caller, resting my phone on my cheek.

“Seriously Seunghoon? You can’t wait until we come face to face.” I said, sounding a little bit annoyed.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I stared straight in shock, pulling my phone to look at my phone again. This time checking the caller, making sure that what I’m hearing is the same person that this voice belongs to.

“Jinwoo.” I said, a sigh escaping my lips. It feels nice to hear his voice on a Monday morning.

“I’m sorry. I thought it was Seunghoon. He’s been bugging me.” I explained, embarrassed at how I answered my phone.

“It’s ok. But listen, I called you because I need a favor.” He said, sounding rushed.

“What’s that?” I said.

“There’s someone following me.” Jinwoo said.

“What? Why? Where are you?” I asked, picking a random clothes on the floor and putting it on, stumbling while keeping the phone next to my ear.

“Near the subway in the 8th avenue. I’m at the coffee shop right now. He’s waiting outside.” He said, his voice a little shaky.

“Be sure to stay there until I got there. Do you understand? I’m near give me 10 minutes.” I want to hurt someone right now, and that someone better be the guy that’s following Jinwoo around because he made his voice sounds so afraid. I never want to hear th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter