Go Away

Meet my 'Groom', Kim Jongin

The next morning, I woke up thinking all the arranged marriage things and Jongin coming into my life again was just a dream but something me to wake up, realizing it wasn't a dream. It was a living nightmare.

"My soon to be married daughter, wake up! You're yeobo is outside waiting for you! He'll be dropping you off today!" my mother said in a happily tone. I groaned and turned the other way. I did not want to go to school, not with all this happening to me. Once everyone finds out I'll be marrying the Kim Jongin, they'll freak out! I'm going to go crazy.

Mother kept bugging me so I eventually got up and got ready.

20131004-12.png

Looking out the window, I could see Jongin on his phone leaning back on his car. I rolled my eyes and went up to him.

"You don't have to drive me. I have a butler to do that." I flipped my hair and walked off. Unfortunately he stopped me from moving far and grabbed my wrist.

"I'm driving you because I want too... and because you're parents want me too. Now get in the car."

"You don't tell me what to do."

"Just get in the car before I tell your happy mother that you're being a little brat." I glared at him. How could he just blackmail me like that. That . I sighed as I went inside the car. 

What a nice way to start my morning.

JONGINS POV

As Minhee entered the car, many thoughts were going through my mind. For instance, why did she give me so much attitude? I did nothing wrong to her. I laughed a little in my mind. Minhee is so overreactive.

As I drove, I glanced at her once in awhile and she looked like a stubborn child looking out the window finding a way to get out of the car, which she probably want too. I sighed and shook my head. I thought to myself why was I getting so upset that she's upset with me. Is it because she was going to be my wife or because she is the only girl who isn't crying for my attention?

What was this girl doing to me?

REGULAR POV

I could feel Jongin's eyes staring at me and I just wanted to get out. I cannot deal with being him any longer. This was the longest 10 minute drive to school ever.

Jongin drove to the front of the school and parked. I blinked a few times then turned to face him. "Why are you parking aren't you leaving now?"

He chuckles then opened his car door and went out. How rude, he didn't even answer my question. I grabbed my belongings as I went out too. "Excuse you, Mr. Oh so cool EXO Kim Jongin may you please answer my question? Why are you still here?"

"I go here now," he smirked. My jaw dropped as my temper rose up. Since when?! Jongin noticed my expression and laughed. He knew this was torturing me, he wanted to torture me. Oh Kim Jongin!! 

I was about to punch him in the stomach but then a bunch of girls came out of nowhere and ran for Jongin. I was pushed away from him and I scoffed. Who did these girls think they are. I shurgged it off and left Jongin with his fangirls, at least I'm away from him. He may go to my school now but it doesn't mean I'll ever see him like we wouldn't have the same classes anways. We were way different.

The school bell rang, and period one began. I sat next to Hana, my best friend, and wrote down what was on the board. Everything was nice and peaceful until I heard a girl behind me scream. I jolted up just like the rest of the class and looked up front. Oh no.

There standing next to my teacher was my husband soon to be husband, Jongin. He looked straight into my eyes and my heart thumped. I looked away and punched myself.

Heart don't thump for that idiot!

I sighed heavily when he was placed on the other side of the classroom, thankful that he was not near me. 

Quiet and piece came back as class continued.

The bell rang again, the end of first period. Suddenly the same girl that screamed earlier screamed again while looking at her phone. Everyone looked at her and she looked straight to me. I tilted my head like a badass. Everyone knows not to look at me with an attitude or you'd get talked about.

"YOU. YOU'RE THAT GIRL WHO KAI IS MARRYING. ITS YOU!" the girl yelled. My eyes widened as everyone else looked at me with a gasp.

.


A/N: Sorry its so short and lame! I tried updating while doing my homework, I promise I'll edit later to make it better! Thank you for subscribing and to that one subscriber who upvoted, I really appreciate it! ((: