Awkward.

Meet my 'Groom', Kim Jongin

This is why I did not want to go to school. Fangirls are better than any investigators. One person finds something out, the whole fandom finds out. She just kept looking at me like she was about to throw a tantrum and I was so close to slapping her but then Jongin came in front me, taking my hand. I glared at him wondering what he was thinking. This was just going to worsen things.

Then he spoke. "Yeah she's my soon to be wife, what are you going to do about it?"

I was surprised on Jongins acting, like we were actually in love with each other. I scoffed and took my hand away then walked away murmuring the word 'crazy girl'. The thought of leaving the classroom was supposed to be chill but as soon as I got out, there were more fangirls probably waiting for Jongin. This is what I was talking about my life being more horrible. Idols are so annoying.

I passed by the crowd and before I could move anywhere, I felt someone grab my hand. As a instinct, I pulled them closer and flipped them. I turned around to seeing Jongin on the floor. Oh crap. All the girls gasped then looked at me, starting to cuss and yell. One girl tried grabbing my hair but Hana had my back and pushed her away. 

"Y'all better back off! This isn't your school so just leave!" Hana snapped.

"Hana I got this," I patted her shoulder then looked around,"Hey crazy girls, leave now before I call security and get your suspended from this area. If you don't know but I own this area."

Before I knew it, the principal came who was also my aunt-in-law and shoo all the girls away.

"Minhee my sweetie, are you okay?" she asked. She knew if anything happened to me, she'd be in trouble by my parents. 

"I'm fine, I can take care of myself. But I say you take care of that boy over there. He seems quite beaten up." She nodded and I walked away with Hana. 

JONGINS POV

Minhee looked at me while I was on the floor with no sympathy whatsoever. This girl had no soul for me, she hated my guts but why? The principal came up to me and asked if I needed any help. I politely shook my head then walked away, trying to look for Minhee.

Sadly, I saw her leave the school with Hana. I groaned and ruffled my hair furiously.

REGULAR POV

"Is Jongin really going to be your groom Min?" Hana curiously asked as we were in my car.

"Yes, just because my parents really want this arranged marriage and they really like me and Jongin together. But me and him loathe each other. I don't know how long we could act in front of our parents."

"Wow, well are you goings going to divorce after?"

"Well I mean I guess. I don't want to marry that jerk anyways." I rolled my eyes then looked out the window. I made it to my house with Hana and we walked to my room and gossiped about things happening around school.

Suddenly I heard a lot of noise coming from the living room so Hana and I went to go check and there was a handsome man in a suit next to my dad and they were drinking and laughing at each other.

"Dad?" He turned around as well did the handsome boy. Oh well wasn't it Kim Jongin. My smile turned into a frown even though I felt my heart beat again. Why did Jongin look so hot in a suit?

54b58c9bc300ae27d39a24bcc1ffb2bf.jpg

"Minhee my sweetie why don't you join us with our chat. Your husband is very interesting you know." He laughed in a way where I could tell he was drunk. Jonging didn't look as well either. I sighed and nodded then sat next to Jongin and Hana sat next to me. 

"My love..." Kai leaned in and pecked my lips. I blinked a few times before shaking to reality. Drunk Jongin just kissed me. Hana squeezed my hand under the table and I knew she was as shocked as I am. But I had to play along because my father was there.

"My.... love." I cringed then smiled slightly. My dad laughed in an awe.

"You two are so cute. You guys remind me of me and your mothers relationship to be very honest." This time I laughed because that is just too hilarious, but then my father looked at me in a way and I stopped laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah... dad, we're so like you and mom.." My dad smiled and nodded. He was drunk to notice my lies. Jongin was too drunk to notice anything. The chat went along with Jongin and my dad and I signaled Hana that she should just go home since this might take forever. I walked her out and by the time I came back, the twi boys were standing.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Sweetie, Jongins staying for the night, he's too drunk and fangirls will find him so lead him to the guest rooms okay?" I nodded then my father went up the stairs up to his room. I helped Jongin get up the stairs and into his room.

"There Jongin, go and sleep now." I was about to step out the room until Jongin pulled me back in his embrace. I tried backing away but then we hooked eye contact and I got lost for a moment. Jongin had half-lidded eyes and his hair was a mess. He just looked so---

My thought was disrupted as Jongin kissed my lips and at first I wanted to push him away then punch his dingdong but this kiss made me want to keep him, made me want to actually kiss back. And I did. 

What was happening.


A/N: Another update! Hope you guys liked it, please give me feedback (-:

always_hunhan