Memories

Meet my 'Groom', Kim Jongin

Back in second grade...

"Jonginn~" I clinged onto Jongin's arm. I love the way he smiled, chuckled, and everything. He was so dreamy.

"Yes my cutie?" He leaned over and pecked my cheek. I blushed heavenly.

"Heh, I wanna go on a date with my Jonginnie!"

"Back at my house and we'll go ask my mom to get us some snacks!" He nodded excitedly. He took my hand and we ran to his house. We greeted his mom then ran to his room while he carried me on his back. He let me draw on his face and put stickers all over his body which was fun but then he started drawing on me. He began calling me cute names then squished my face and leaned in to peck my lips.

And there it was my first kiss. 

I smiled at him and pecked his lips back.

I was so in love with Kim Jongin.

Back in time.

This kiss just reminded me when we were little. I pushed him away after remiscing everything then slapped his face as I ran out his room into my room, slamming the door hard. I covered my lips and shook my head.

Snap out of it, Minhee you have no crush on Jongin, that was before.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. How was I going to sleep with this?

The next morning, I was still up. I was searching in my closet all of the things I kept from Jongin. He used to spoil me when we were elementary. I picked up a picture frame that had Jongin and I flirting.

tumblr_m1dbjbn44j1r6tkpno1_r2_500.jpg

I laughed at myself, thinking, what I was doing? I put all the stuff back in a box and got ready for school. I ran down to my car after finishing getting ready then stopped at my tracks when I saw Jongin in my car. I blinked forgetting that he slept at my house. He turned his head and looked at me.

"What are you doing? Hop in!" I froze, did he not remember about us kissing last night? I hit my head, trying to figure out why I even care, its not like he was gaining feelings for me anyways.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded and entered the car without saying a word. I hated this.

JONGINS POV

I groaned as I felt waking up with a big headache. Damn, I got drunk last night. I got up and went to the bathroom, I froze as I saw red lipstick on my lips as I looked at myself in the mirror. I blinked and blinked until I remembered what I did last night.

, I kissed Minhee. She's going to kick my .

I washed my face with water and rubbed my nape. I sighed heavily then lazily took a shower. After getting ready, I was asked by Minhees father to get a ride with Minhee. I couldn't reject so I nodded and hopped into the car.

And there I saw her. Her beautiful face, that beautiful face thats been in my mind for the past couple days.

Snap out of it Jongin, you don't love her. She hates you. Period.

REGULAR POV

The car ride to school was one of the most awkward moments I ever have had in my life. I looked out the window as we arrived. The first thing I saw when I got out the car was girls gasping all over me after seeing Jongin out the car also.

"So it is true!"

"I'm so jealous, hmph."

"Cute couple."

Rumors were a pain but it whatever to me since I was so used to them. I shook it off and flipped my hair before walking away with a little strut. I felt Jongin stare at me. I closed my eyes and sat down at the table with my girls.

"Minhee, girl, you looked so depressed," Jessica worriedly stated. The rest of the girls nodded as they agreed with Jessica.

"Girls I'm fine, when aren't I?" I snapped and they giggled.

"Theres the girl we know!" I snickered at them and rolled my eyes. The bell rung and we headed to my class. The first thing I saw was Jongin waiting for me at my seat, forgetting that he goes to my school now. Girls were dreamingly staring at him and I somewhat got jealous, it wasn't like me to be like this. I went up to him and pecked his cheek. 

I saw Jongins eyes widen a bit then smirked while girls gasped.

I may not like Jongin but I liked making girls feel like weak.

JONGINS POV

I went to my classroom and headed to Minhee's seat. I wanted to apologize for kissing her last night. Then at the moment, I saw her coming up to me. She had that glare in her eye and I knew she was going to push me away from her seat and humiliate me.

But she kissed my cheek.

I cleared my throat and tried to play it cool, sitting myself next to her. I leaned close to her and whispered,"I'm sorry about last night, and thanks for the peck babe."

Her cheeks slightly turned pink as she bit her lip, turning her head to me. "You're dead when we got out of school."

I chuckled at her reply and shook my head. Sure she was.

REGULAR POV

I wasn't actually mad at him flirting with me but I hated how I blushed. I do not blush. I kept looking at the clock as I wanted the time to go faster, I needed to talk with Jongin.

Minutes later, the bell finally rang and I tugged Jongins arm to the rooftop. 

"Easy easy, Minhee." 

"Look, we may be a couple, or engaged but we aren't real! You have no feelings for me, and I--- we don't go the same way. Now stop trying to flutter my heart because it isn't working!" I yelled.

Jongin raised his eyesbrows at me at my sudden confession. He pulled my waist closer to his and captured my lips. I wanted to pull back but again I actually like it. My heart was pounding fast and I had butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what was happening to me?

He pulled away and asked, "Who ever said I didn't like you?" 

"Wha-at?" I stuttered.


a/n: update! so sorry for the long wait! busy like a bee, but here ya go! hope you like it! subscribe and upvote if ya want but encouraged! <3