Wait what-

Meet my 'Groom', Kim Jongin

My alarm rang loud and I lazily pushed the snooze button. Another day, another morning. I got up from my bed, walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower. Did the regular things girls do to get ready for school. But unlike some girls, I had maids who cleaned my room and made my breakfast. I hated the rich life, it showed how independent I was on my own. I can make my own bed, food, and do things on my own. But no, I always had to have assistance. What a life.

I made it to school with everyone glaring at me, I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off. My friends found their way to me and started chit chatting. 

"Minhee!" I heard a feminine voice calling behind me. It was my cousin, Sora. 

"Well hasn't someone improved on their make up and style," I snickered. 

She giggled in response and said,"No silly, you just haven't seen me in awhile. Anyways why I came here was I had some news. I don't know if you're parents already told you but I heard my mom talking to your mom about your arranged marriage!"

I blinked a few times before processing what Sora has said. I forgot all about my arrange marriage! Many thoughts were running in my mind then shook it off as I realized everyone was looking at me. 

"Go on, no one has told me anything," I replied.

"Well, I heard your man will be coming to your house tonight! I guess your parents didn't want you to freak out and didn't tell you. But I heard its someone as rich as you! I'm not even the one who's getting married and I'm so excited for you cousin!" She hugged me and I pushed her away.

"You totally don't know me. Don't hug me again. Anyways, thanks for the information, I'll get you something in return." I flipped my hair and walked away with my friends, leaving her unsatisfied. My mind was just completely blank. Who the heck would it be. 

I let the school day pass by quick then arrived home with the help of my butler. I already knew something was going on when I saw my dad's car was on the parking lot. He's never home unless there was a gathering. I walked in my house with my parents in fancy clothing, looking at me with a smile. That smile I knew that said 'sweety theres some news I need to you'.

"Sweety, I- me and your father need to tell you something."

I knew it.

"What is it?" I walked closer to them.

"Well do you remember the arrange marriage we talked about?" I nodded in response and she continued. "Well... he'll, your soon-to-be-husband. will be here in an hour. We need you to get ready and get in fancy clothes, alright?"

I groaned and nodded. I wasn't ready for this. Never had I ever liked a boy before. They were to icky for me to handle. I went up my room and sadly put on a dress. I felt so girly.

light-pink-style-nanda-dress-white-shirt

I redid my make up and by the time I finished I heard the doorbell ring and returned back to the living room beside my mothers side as my father went to go open the door. I breathed in and out as I got nervous. My mother gave me her motherly smile and I returned back the favor.

".. yes yes her name is Minhee, my beautiful daughter.." I heard my father getting closer to the main living room. I looked ahead and my eyes widened as I think I saw who I didn't want to see.

"Jung Minhee, this is my son Kim Jongin, I think hes pretty well known." I tried my best and fake smiled. Oh I know who Kim Jongin is. Before he was ever famous, I met him when I was little. He was the only guy I ever think I had a crush on. Why I say think is because right when I was about to confess, I see him kissing another girl where we met every day at school, that was the day I found out I wasn't the only girl he found 'special'. It was also the day I began to bully and turned less girly. He was the reason. And now that hes all famous, he thinks he can get every girl. What a player. Now I have to marry him? My life just got worse.

"Sweetie why don't you and Jongin go walk around the garden to know each other?" I had to obey my mother and nodded politely. Jongin came up to me and took my hand. How dare he touch my hand. 

As soon as we walked far enough, I released his hand away from mine and glared at him.

"Don't you ever touch me again."

"Minhee, why are you so rude? We haven't seen each other in years and this is how you greet me again?" Oh his sweet talk was not working.

"Don't act so innocent with me, look. I don't want to get married with you. I don't care if you're oh so y Kim Jongin who every girl fangirls about, I'm not one of them."

"Come on, you know you are one." He smirked playfully.

"You wish Kim Jongin!" I rolled my eyes and walked away back to the living room. I looked at my parents, getting ready to cancel this all but then suddenly I felt Jongins arm around my waist. My eyes widened and my parents smiled with an awe.

"You two are so cute! We are so ready for this marriage!" My mom just kept smiling. I sighed because seeing her so happy guilt trip me and as a good daughter I nodded.

My parents and Jongins parents talked for awhile more before leaving. I walked up to my room and jumped on my bed. 

Why oh why does it have to be Kim Jongin?