Chapter 9

Pinwheels


Jimin walked into the school gates that morning with fire on his eyes. He walked to his class with an aura that made the other students step back. It's rare for Jimin to be like that. Yes, he's part of a notorious group of boys but he was never the type that people would be afraid of. He's such a sweet heart if his classmates would tell. He only make trouble out of school, but is a friendly guy inside campus.

As Jimin entered the room, his eyes immediately landed on Kim Taehyung. The guy had bruises and band aids over his cheeks and some parts of the body, he was sitting in his chair as if nothing happen. The typical him after a fight. Taehyung don't really mind his bruises, he's always like that. Kim Taehyung is still an enemy, but they were civil inside this class. Although they like to pick on each other.
 

Jimin's blood boil seeing him there in his seat. He shouldn't be there. With the thoughts of Haneul in that hospital bed, suffering, made him mad. Taehyung and his gang should be punished, but here they were, freely doing whatever they like with just bruises while Haneul lost something so vital. 

Jimin was about to attack Taehyung then and there, some of their classmates became aware of his actions, but then their  came in and all he could do was walk to his seat.

The whole time in class, Jimin fiery eyes hadn't left Taehyung. He was boilng up inside that he immediately want to strangle Taehyung already. Taehyung sensed the glare, looking behind where Jimin was, he met eyes with the boy. He didn't know Jimin's connection with girl that they hit, but he knew that Jimin probably saw him. 

Taehyung was still trembling inside with just thinking that they could possibly killed a girl, but he didn't want Jimin to know that he was in a weak stance that moment and so he looked away.


 
It wasn't long until Jimin couln't take it anymore and lose his .

He didn't care if he will punch faces in the broad daylight in the school's cafeteria that means inside the vicinity of their ing school and he would probably get a detention or suspension. He didn't care if two of those face were of his senior. He didn't care because he had enough watching those three laughed together as if they didn't take away an innocent girl's dream. Because right now, all Jimin want to do is put blood to their lunches. 

He cross the small distance of five tables in a flash, pulling Taehyung up his chair and landing a punch on his face. Screams and gasps were the immediate reaction of other students and backed away from them real quick. Namjoon was the fastest to act and tried to hold him but he was faster and punched the older guy too

"Yah! What's your problem?!" Hoseok finally stood up from his seat and prevent Jimin from attacking Namjoon again and Taehyung managed to stand up too.

Jimin struggled out in Hoseok's grip, pushing the older away. He continued attacking but the three had now managed to defend themselves and also tried to stop Jimin. When Hoseok and Taehyung finally held both Jimin's arms, Namjoon gave him one quick punch in face to shut him.

"What the hell is your problem picking a fight now?!" Namjoon angrily asked, holding his jaw that Jimin hit earlier

Jimin, being held by Hoseok and Taehyung, scoffed at him while maintaining the glare. "My problem? My problem are you criminals being free while someone innocent  is left suffering!" he almost screamed out of anger. All the students were shocked hearing what Jimin said. The three were also stunned, this made Jimin get out of the grip of the two.

"What? Shocked that I know? You probably did something to be out here freely. Yeah, you're tough" he spat and looked at the three "But ing disgusting. You're my enemy, but I didn't know that you're this dirty"

At the moment the teachers and guards have reached the cafeteria and take the four to the discipline office.

In one of the corner, Jungkook sat and had watched the commotion, and he knew well that Jimin was talking about Haneul. His fist already curled up, clenching his teeth as he watched those three walking after the teachers.

He can't blame Jimin for what he did, 'cause if he knew earlier, he would join him beat up those three.


 


 


When class ended, Jungkook went to the hospital to visit Haneul. 

She was still the same as yesterday, lying down on her bed and rarely talks. Well, her mother was a bit relieved because she started eating, but she was still really depressed by the accident. 

"Haneul-ah" Jungkook called her name, sitting by the chair next to her bed. Her mom went home for a while, thankful that Jungkook come over. "Talk to me, please"

"I hate this" Haneul said

"I'm sorry, I couldn't do anything"

"I'm just wondering, why me? I have dreams Jungkook, and now they're all ruined!" she cried, holding tightly on her blanket

"Calm down, please. Don't worry, the doctors were finding ways to bring back your eyesight"

"But how long? What if they can't do it? I'm blind forever!" Jungkook went to her side and hugged her, she hugged him back and could only cry-the only thing that she's been doing since waking up not seeing a thing put darkness.

"Don't think like that. We'll do everything, okay? And I'll help you cope, you're not alone in this Haneul. I'm here, you're omma's here. 

"I won't be able to do anything, and now I'm a burden to both of you"

"You're not shh, stop saying that. You're not a burden to us. We'll get through this" Jungkook reassured her. He also didn't know what could happen, but all he could do is to be strong for his bestfriend. To be someone he could lean on during this time.

"We'll find justice, those who did this to you will pay, promise"

"Did you find out? Who's the driver of the van?" Haneul asked. Jungkook would answer Haneul but then stopped and sighed heavily instead.

"Not yet" he answered

 

 

 


wow I'm alive.

Sorry for such slow updates :(