Chapter 8

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I chop the strawberries into half and chop some bananas. I grab my favourite bowl and chug down an amount of cereals into it. I put some milk in it and place my chopped strawberries and bananas into the bowl. " Uhm Morning " A pair of arms circled around my waist and Kris rested his chin on my shoulders. I could feel the anger boiled in me but decided to hold it in. " Hmm " I hummed in acknowledgment and wriggled myself out of his embrace. I sat down on one of the stool and ate my cereal while scrolling through my phone, completely ignoring Kris. As i was about to log in my twitter, Kris grabs my phone and held it high in the air.

" Dude give me my phone back " i growled at him and he raised a brow, amuse.

" Why are you ignoring me? " " When have i haven't " I tip toed, trying to grab my phone but he held it higher.

" Pathetic. You can never get your phone shorty " he snickered and fake a yawn. " Fine. I don't need that darn ing phone anyways. " I glared and walk out of the dining room. " Hold it right there " Kris grabs my wrist and twist me around. " What's effin wrong with you?! " he yelled, anger visible on his face. That left me shock for a moment. He never raises his voice. Especially not to me. I gather my thoughts " You " and I push him with all my strength and he fall back a few steps with his jaw drop. I grab my phone and ran upstairs.

I slam the door room shut and throw my body on the bed. ing hell. Falling for him was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter