Chapter 7

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I button up my long sleeve shirt and put on my suit. It hung perfectly onto my tall figure. I took one last glance at the mirror before exiting my room. " Oh Mr Wu. Up quiet early " Mrs Nam said and i gave her a small smile. " Picking someone up " i said and excused myself. As i walk through the corridor, my feet stops in front of Haera's bedrom. My hands reach up to the knob, wanting to twist it. No. Nareul's waiting. I let my hands fall back to my side and walk downstairs, not looking back.

" Thanks oppa " 

" No problem. want me to pick you up after class? " I ask her, hoping for a yes.

" sounds good. we could get lunch together hm? " She slung her bag across her shoulders and grab her books from the back seat. " Sure " she came near to my face and gave a peck on my cheeks and afterward exited my car. I gave her a salute and drove off. I pinch my face a few times. " Is this the right thing? " I shook my head and put my attention back on the road.

 

" Mr. Wu our meeting will start in 5 minutes! " A worker of mine reminded me and i gave him a nod. I search for my meeting file and drank some water. Soothing my suit, i walk out of my office and went into the conference room. " Good Morning Kris " Mr Kang and a few others stood up and gave a slight bow as soon as i enter the room. " ah morning Mr. Kang " I took a seat on my black leather chair after giving him a bow. " You've grown well " he said. Mr. Kang is my dad's best friend in this business industry. " I think so too " i gave him a warm smile and we started our meeting. The meeting went for 2 hours and finally it ended. 

" Nice doing business with you " Mr Shin said and we shook our hands. " Getting better on the presentation i see " Mr kang's voice heard from the back of my head. I turn around and he greets me with a fatherly smile. " Been practising " I teased and he chuckled. " How's your wife? " His question caught me off-guard. Right wife. You have a wife Kris Wu. Wake up. " She's doing good but she's been busy with her assignments " I lied. That hit me. I don't even know what she's doing. " well bring her to have dinner with me and my wife some time " He said and pat my back. I gave him a nod and he walk off.

 

I park my car at the school ground and text nareul that i've arrive. She came soon after and we drove off. " Oppa! Won't your wife be mad if i hang out with you? " She suddenly ask. I click my tongue and took a glimpse of her before focusing back on the road. " Nah she has no saying in this " I felt a pang of guilt by saying that. Nonetheless I drove off to Hongdae and we grab our lunch at Beale st. " may i take your orders? " a waitress came and bat her eyelashes at me. I averted my gaze toward nareul and she was shooting daggers to the waitress. I clear my throat. " I would like a juicy grilled chicken. " I said after scanning the menu. " How bout you babe? " I ask Nareul and her face lights up immedietly. The waitress jot down my order and turn to nareul with a poker face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter