Chapter 6

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I grab a box of tissues and blow my nose for the upteen time. It's insane how this story could be so sad yet good at the same time. " Ugh augustus why did you die " I whine and cried again. I look at my right and notice Kris eyes staring at me.

" Why are you staring at me? " I ask and cup my mouth noticing i was copying one of Hazel's dialogue. 

" Because you're crying " He said and ruffle my hair. " It's weird when someone ain't crying over this ya know " Kris smirks at my remark. " CEO's doesn't do crying " He said and stood up. " we'll see " I mumble as he exited the room and I continue watching.

The sunlight seems like it's standing a few inches from my face. I cup my face and stifen a yawn. Sat on my bed and rub my eyes, I grab my phone beside my pillow wanting to look at the time. It's 6.15 a.m. Forcing myself on getting up, I did some stretches and went into the bathroom soon after to get ready for class.

Letting my hair fall , i look at my reflection in the mirror. I'm wearing a simple white top, a tribal print harem pants and I've put on my sueddete platform pumps. Looking at the mirror one last time, i slung my bag and went downstairs. " Kris! " I yelled from the staircase but there's no answer. " where is this giant? " i grumbled and walk myself downstairs. " I'm sorry but where's kris? " " Master Wu went out already " The maid inform me and walk away. I sighed and decided to just go to campus, ignoring the well prepared breakfast. Biding my goodbye's with the maids, I shove my car keys and the engine of my white bentley roared.

 

" Ayyo achos! " Jess took her seat beside Ari and wrigled her eyebrows at me. " What ? " i ask completely oblivious. " soooo you did anything during the honeymoon? " a crepy smile apperared on both of their faces. I shove their heads and shook my head. " dirty minded " I munch my kimbap and glared at them. " here! " Ari shove a few won's to Jess and she did a little victory dance. " You guys made a bet on me?! " I yelled. " I thought something would happen so why not " ari shrugged and Jess just nods along. I sighed not beleiving my friends. I finish my food and stood up. " bye dudes. Psychology " I walk myself to my next class and heived a deep breath. " Relax he ain't eating ya " I heard a voice behind me. The next thing i know, i was seated next to donghae and listening to some crap Mr Jin blabering. " class what is the self serving bias? " Mr Jin ask. A girl in front of my row raises her delicate hand. " hey who's this girl? " Donghae look at me. " new student. can't remember her name tho " he said and look at the girl. "The self-serving bias refers to our tendency to take personal credit for success while blaming outside sources for our failures. Essentially, we tend to believe that our successes are due to internal traits and talents, while our failures are caused by variables outside of our control " she answered and receive a few apploud from the students. To be honest, that was an easy question. A really easy question. " You could have answered that " donghae whispered, not looking at me. " no " I look at the girl up and down before focusing back to Mr Jin.

I shove my books into my locker. I could feel someone's presence beside me. I turn my head and was greeted by the new girl. " Hai " she gave me a warm smile. Yet being the first in my university, i could catch how fake it was. I gave her a smile. " ssup " I close my locker shut and bring out my phone. " I'm nareul " she said while putting her books in her locker. " Haera " I replied simply and shove my hands in my bag, wanting to find my car keys. " May i know your full name? " she ask and i raised my brow. I cleared my throat. contempalting on wether to use Kris's or my actual first name. " Wu Haera " i finaly said and i swear i saw her lips twitched. " you ? " I ask not wanting things to turn awkward. like who the hell ask for a full name. " son nareul " she said and gave me one last fake smile before walking to the opposite direction.

 

I walk into my room and close my eyes while pinching the bridge of my nose. " What's wrong " " Oh my god you shock me! " I yelled. "I know i'm hot no need to be so shock " Kris laid his body on my bed and stare at me. " If you're not my husband i would arrest you for being such a byuntae " i gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter