Chapter 4

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I twist and turn, wanting more sleep. Slowly, i open both of my eye lids and was greeted by Kris's handsome face. I sat up, with his hand still around my waist and stretch my hands in the air. " uhm morning " Kris's morning voice greeted my eardrum. He backhug me and kiss my ear. Odd habit. I wiggle myslef out of his grasp and stood beside the bed. " no cuddle? " he pouts cutely. Gosh how i want to smack his face. With my feet. Literally. I ignore his whine and walk out of his room, not forgetting to grab my teddy bear. 

I went into the bathroom and wash my face. I grab my bath and body works strawberry mint shampoo to wash my hair and brush my teeth. Afterwards have a buble bath and went out. I decided to just stay home for the day so I put on a high waisted shorts and a cutomized tank top. I apply my bb cream and grab my vibrating phone on the bed and went downstairs.

 

" Morning Mrs Nam! " i greeted her cheerfully and put my phone on the dining table, " Ommo! Morning miss " she greets back obviously shock by my sudden appearence. " I didn't see you in your room tho miss. where have you been ? " she ask, catching me off guard. My brain has arealy interpret but the responce was sort of late, so Kris cut it. " She slept with me " Kris wriggle his eyebrows toward mrs nam and i shove his head. " can you make your sentence less ual ?! " " doesn't sound ual to me " he replied and took his seat. I gave Mrs nam a smile." Literally. Just sleep " i said and made my way also to the dining table.

I turn on my phone, wanting to ignore Kris's presence.

Ma clique :P

Ari: Let's go out!

Jess: Can't. babysitting.

Ari: You Hae?

Me: Nah not today Ari :( ma lazy day fall on this date ahahaha

Ari: no fun you es. I'll go out with Jin then bye!

Jess: Have fun! cuz basically i'm in hell.

Me: bye dudes! breakfast :)

" Kris! Where are we going for our honeymoon " I broke the silence engulfing us while the maids served our sweet egg sandwich. " I'll be meeting mom during the evening to ask her " He said and grab his sandwich and stuff it in his mouth, ignoring the utensils sat up on the table. I hummed in acknowledgment and grab my sandwich also. We ate in silence but not until Kris need to rush out and go to his office. 

I have no classes for the day, so i decided to grab my novel and Macbook to write or read in the garden. The garden isn't some sort extravagant once, but more to a comfy ones. I remember asking dad to made this for me before I and Kris move in. I like to write. Fanfics, short stories basically anthing. I turn on my IPod and open my favourites folder and switch on ' B2st No more ' . I turn on my laptop and open my blog. Looking around for anything to write as my entry.

the words ' i do' actually slip out of my mouth that day :) the day i agreed and vowed to be his wife. the day i never thought i would not regret. He's nice. No. amazing. Never once i thought of  saying the words back. I'm confuse. Wait. I'm afraid. I can't manage to let go of another person in my life.  as the song goes. "  without you i feel broke like i'm half of a whole, without you i got no hand to hold, witout you i feel torn like a sail in a storm, without you i'm just a sad song. " No not this time. I won't let anyone leave me anymore. I hope you're reading this. I hope you know that i love you. But i don't know when's the perfect time to tell you that. Hey. You. the one who left me. I hate you. but my love for you is much bigger than my hate. I still can't beleive it, till this day. How can you leave me? I've loved you. 

I wipe the tears running down my cheeks, without any notice. I close my MacBook and took a few long breath. I heived a sigh and stood up, Leaving my books and laptop, i walk around the garden. smelling the flowers and breathing the fresh air. " Wu Haera! get your in the house this instant " the loud speaker boomed. It shock the crap out of me " do you think this is some sort of school ? " i yell to no one in particular. the air. maybe. " One more announcement. Ehem Wu Haera get in the house. " " oh my gosh " i facepalmed and grab all my belongings, walking back to the house while mumbling cuss words. " Kris Wu! " I yelled as soon as i step my foot in the house. " Hey " He said and chuckled. " the was that for?! " i ask and grab one of the pillows from the couch and throw it at him. " was just testing ". i plop myslef next to him. " You must want somethig. " " well yeah." " what is it ? " " Our honeymoon starts tomorrow " he said and a huge smile crept on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter