Chapter 3

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ You again “ The words slip out of my mouth. Not that I regret.

“ Act like you like me for once “ He responded.

“ sure…when the moon turns flat, I’ll think about it “

He smirk and took a seat next to me, causing me to scoot a little further from him. I could feel his deep stare. This is uncomfortable. “ I’m not some sort of display mannequin for you to stare “ I said without looking. “ But you’re beautiful like those mannequin “ “ I think that was a compliment but I’ll just take it as if you said that I look plastic “ . He chuckles .

“ I miss this “ his hands land on my lap. “ I don’t “ I respond coldly and move his hands away. “ I wish that you’ll stop all your lies“ “ we wish for lots of things“ I said nonchalantly and stood up, looking for any glimpse of Kris. I sighed for the umpteenth time. Still no sign of that tall giant.

All of sudden my figure turn toward Donghae. He’s holding both of my shoulder and look at me intensely in the eyes. “ Look into my eyes and tell me you don’t miss our moments “ His voice broke as if a simple hurtful word from me could broke him down. I look at him, he’s so vulnerable. I gather my courage and look directly into his eyes. “ I don’t “

Both of his hands fall to his side. He smiled at me. “ Meet you in college Mrs Wu. “ He smirk and walk off. A small sad smile appear on my face “ still a great actor “ I mumble.

“ Ughhh my ear hurts hurts “ I whined. Kris blabber cut at mid sentence and he look at me “ by what ? “ He ask. “ by the sound of you talking! “ I half yell. He shove my head causing me to giggle but still he has his ‘ ceo ‘ face on. “ One more time you don’t answer my calls I swear you’ll regret “ He said and storm off to his private office.

I shook my head and went into the kitchen wanting to grab some cereals before starting some of my assignments in my room.

  ( The dining room and the kitchen )

I went upstairs afterwards and grab my Macbook while settling myself on my bed. I open some social medias first and respond to some of the mentions on twitter. I scroll down my notifications and just favourited or retweet my so called ' internet friends ' tweets to me. But one caught my eye.

@KimHaera Hello :) I'm from the business department. I can't help but to notice you. I'm Aaron! 

@AaronYan Ssup! Aha nice to know you aaron :-)

@KimHaera You're really beautiful. My heart skip a beat just by hearing your name

@AaronYan lol how is that possible i'm not popular. and sorry i'm not falling for sweet talks. 

@KimHaera okay you got me. gtg talk to you when i talk to you <3

I chuckle at his attempt but nonetheless favourited his tweet. I logout of my account and open words. I need to search for some poems for my writing class and so far i found nothing when it's due next week. it's a simple task yet procrastination got the best of me. I started my searching. 

You asked

what's the scariest part?

i answer

the scariest part is not the feeling of loneliness

or the darkness that fills you

despite the looming pain of emptiness.

The scariest part 

is the realization

That you have lost yourself

completely

sinking in as you lay awake

at 2 am

Because you loose the ability to sleep

And you can't even cry

Because you don't even care 

-anonymous

I heard a knock on the door. " come in " I said while saving the document in my PenDrive. " I need to talk about something " I heard kris said and sat at the edge of the bed. I gave him a nod saying him to go on while i close my Macbook. " so mom called me. she said some...things " " what things? " I ask finally giving him my fullest attention. " We're married for like 2 months now and she said she'll uhm talk about our honeymoon tomorrow " Kris explain and cross his legs on my bed. " b-b-but we went to our honeymoon already literally after the wedding ceremony " i complained completely against this idea.

As soon as i said that, Kris face fell but eventually gave me an apologetic smile. " we'll talk to her tomorrow " he said and exited my room. Before i could lay myself comfortably on my bed, i heard a loud slam of a door and i know it's Kris's room.

Kris POV:

" Morning sweetheart. Rise and shine " I heard a familiar voice said but my eyes were still heavy. I force myself to open my eyes only to be greet by the scorching sunlight. I sat on my bed and rub my eye. " Oh mom " i dryly said. still sleepy. " not exited i see " she said and chuckle. Before she went out of my room, she ruffles my hair making me fully awaken by then.

I went into the bathroom and took a long and relaxing bath. I went out and grab a white button up shirt because basically after this so called meeting i'll be heading to one of my clients lunch event. I mess my hair a bit and grab my phone from the nightsand and head downstairs.

( What he wears )

As i walk down the stairs, i could see Haera fiddling with her fingers and Mom talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter