Chapter 5

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Stand there " Kris points. We are in front of the eiffel tower and god knows how many pictures he'd taken. I pose for the last time before dragging him to the nearest street vendor. I'm starving. " Bonjour madame. What would you like? " The hawker asked. I put one finger under my chin and look at the menu. " Uhm i would like a strawberry crepes please! " i said cheerfully. I look at Kris and raised my brow. " the same " he said to the hawker. " You must have a thing with strawberries huh? " Kris ask while we're waiting for the food. " Uhm well you can say it's my second favourite food after Nutella " I said and gave him a cheeky smile. He ruffled my hair and slung his arm across my shoulder. Receiving the crepes, Kris paid and we made our way to the nearest park. We sat on one of the benches and enjoy the breeze. 

" I wonder when will i be in your favourite list " Kris broke the silence.

" You're already are " the words slip out of my mouth

" Oh yeah? " " Well i guess " i rub the back of my head. 

and then the silence came back. I kept myself occupied with the view and the kids around the park to avoid eye contact with Kris. I could see some french girls staring at Kris. and i swear i felt a tingling feeling of jealousy. Shrug it off Haera.

" Hae .. " kris said my name. I turn my head and face him. " what? " 

" I love you " He said confidently and stared deep in my eyes as if he's searching for my answer. I laugh nervously. " Why all of a sudden ? " i changed the subject. " I just want you to remember that " he said and shrug his shoulders. He stood up soon after and offer me his hand. I look up at his face and he signal me to take it. I slip my hands in his and he interlocked our hands. We walk along the street in silence. I look at out interlock hands and can't help but to be amaze. It fits perfectly.

Kris POV :

We went back to the hotel after strolling around. Haera bought a lot of souveniers. I lay myself on the bed and stretch my arms. " don't you think you're buying too much? " I ask as soon as she joined me on the bed. She positioned herself on her side and look at me. " I should have bought more than that " she said and pout. I pinch her cheeks and she gave me her what-the- look. " stop pouting. I've been holding the urge to kiss you for a long time and your pout ain't helping Mrs Wu " i said, remembering our marriage day. I didn't even kiss her. Well people think i did. But i didn't. " Well kiss me then " She said and my jaw drop. she cupped , obviously shock with what she said herself. " don't joke around Hae " i said and turn my body. my back facing her.

I close my eyes. Wanting to get some rest. But her voice interupt me. " I'm serious tho " she whispered. I sighed and turn my body, facing her. I bring my hands to caress her face and she bite her lips. " I won't force you " I said soothingly and brush her hair from her face. I bring my body closer to her and wrap my arms around her. She burried her face in my chest. " I'm sorry " her voice broke. " shhhh hey it's okay. It's okay. " my hands run up and down her back. I could feel my shirt getting wet with her tears. " It's not okay! " her shout muffled with my shirt. I push her a little and wipe her tears with my thumb. " I wish it's not okay too. I wish i can't wait for you. I wish i felt the pain of a one sided love. But i don't. So shhh " I put my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter