Chapter 1

Notre amour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High in the heels of gangnam, seats a large elegant mansion that in other words screams perfection. The cold breeze of a morning hits the white elegant walls. In a particular room, The sunlight hit directly onto Haera's angelic face.

Haera POV:

" Miss wake up. You'll be late for school " I heard one of the maids said. I squirm, rub my sleepy eyes and yawned a little before contemplating whether to get up. Eventually i sat on my bed. I grab my phone from the nightstand and turned it on. " Oh 7 a.m " I mumbled. "Whaaat?!" my eyes enlarged and abruptly fall of my bed. I rub my sore and heard a chuckle. I stood up just to see my well fitted husband leaning his tall figure against the door frame. " come on. I take you to campus " Kris said after composing himself back, but still have have a stupid grin on his face. " shut up and get out Kris " I hissed. " Yi Fan " He point out coldly and walk off.

 

 ( Haera's bedroom fyi )

( Oh did i mention I never want to call him 'Yi Fan '. Possibly no. Well I just think that we're not close enough for me to call him by his real name.) I puffed out my cheeks and went into the bathroom.

After having a quick yet relaxing bath, I went out of the bathroom in my bathrobe and went into my walk in closet grabbing some simple and comfy outfit. Dried my hair and let it loose, apply a simple makeup, and slung my bag acroos my shoulders and I went down afterwards, heading to the dining room. " Morning " i greet Kris who's buys scrolling his IPad. " Morning sweetheart " He greets back still not looking up. My heart fluttered a bit but i shrugged the feeling.

I sat across him at the dining table and wait for my breakfast to be served. " Here you go miss " The maid said and dine me with my all time favourite ' Berry-topped pancakes ' . I mumble a thank you and dig in. " You know you're late right ?" Kris ask, breaking the silence. " I'm well aware " I respond and smirk. " I know you're in your senior year and i'm the biggest funder for your Uni but you should keep your rep Haera " Kris said and stood up, buttoning his suit in the process. I roll my eyes but eventually nod, not wanting to fight so early in the morning. I slung my bag across my shoulders and gave him a look indicating a 'let's go' . He shook his head in dissaprovement with my attitude but nonetheless interlock our hands, not forgetting to grab his tie on the couch.

 

Few minutes of drive equal to I miss both english and biology class. Not that i care because basically i'm one of the top students and I always ace those subjects. "Take care " Kris said and unbuckle his seatbelt just to cup my face and kiss my forehead. I just hum in acknowledgement. " I love you " He mumble against my forehead. I gave him an apolegetic smile and he just shook his head indicating an ' it's okay ' . As soon as i exited the car, the fresh morning air hit my face. 

 

" Unlike many substance, water expands as it freezes. An ice cube takes up to 9% more volume than the water used to make " Mrs Lee explain. I yawned for the hundreth time today. Basically i'm in my chemistery class and Mrs Lee is doing her so called revison for the upcoming test which is like well i don't know, 2 more months. I leaned my head onto the table and close my eyes for a moment. Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter