Chapter 8

I'll serve you till the end

Christmas morning came with Yixing being enveloped by Jongin’s arms, his nose hidden in the younger’s chest. Today they’re are the only people in the whole mansion, so the possibility of being caught like this was close to none. There was no better moment than this - being held by the one person he loves and cares about, feeling his warm breath on his cheek, and fingers gently pressing into his flesh. This was what Yixing imagined as perfect morning. He felt Jongin stir and roll on his back, but his hands hadn’t left Yixing’s side, instead he pulled him on top of himself to not be a minute without holding him.

Yixing’s head lays on Jongin’s chest, listening to the slow drumming of his heart. That was the sound he couldn’t get sick of, together with Jongin’s voice and his breathing. This morning in particular feels as if his the time had stopped, there’s no ruckus outside his bedroom doors, no voices echoing beneath his windows, everything is peaceful and quiet - Yixing is allowed to indulge himself on turning his attention solely towards the man beside him. “Yixing..” he heard his name being called and his eyes flutter open to look at Jongin, seeing his sleepy smile. Even like this Jongin looked amazing, messy hair and satiated smile suit him very well emphasizing his good looks. “Yes?” He asked quietly, afraid to disrupt this tranquil moment with his hoarse voice. “Merry Christmas.” That’s all Jongin said before pulling Yixing up and kissed him softly on the lips.

The hair on Yixing’s nape stand up, a peculiar reaction to being kissed by the other; and without any second thought his body moves on its own - his hands cup Jongin’s cheeks and his body pressed closer to his, trying to feel more of that wonderful body against his own. Jongin’s arms wrap around Yixing’s form, trapping him in his arms (though Yixing seems to like that way more than he shows). Their kiss breaks off and Yixing mumbles ‘Merry Christmas’ against the younger’s lips, then peppers several kisses on them. How was it possible for a human to have these sweet lips, which get addicting just after one kiss? A question to which Yixing had no answer. Slowly, Jongin rolls over and Yixing ends up in the same spot like last night, being the one on the top wasn’t as exciting as being the one on the bottom, but that was Yixing’s own opinion.

A sly smirk appeared on the younger’s lips, and he pulls the blanket over their heads hiding them from the outside world. Jongin claims Yixing’s lips again, and felt arms loop around his shoulders. Yixing always went with the flow when it came to Jongin, him being the one person who could subdue the older, have him in this kind of position. Jongin’s kisses turn deeper and more passionate, his hands roaming along the other’s sides and hips, grabbing at his body as if to bring it closer to him. And Yixing is more than eager to do so - his legs wrap around the male’s hips, pushing him down against himself. Their members touch and a whimper falls from Yixing’s lips. His body still remembers everything as if it happened several minutes ago, the warmth of Jongin’s body, his heavy breaths and grunts mixed together with Yixing’s name, the most beautiful sound Yixing has ever heard. The memories get his body on fire, and he’s not afraid to admit that he wants to experience this all over again, but this time in the daylight just to see how Jongin looks like while they’re having .

His thoughts turn into shambles when he felt pain on his inner thigh - Jongin had bit him to figure out if this gets him excited. And it does. Yixing moans, his body arching off the bed before slumping back on it. He wants to see it, the look on Jongin’s face when he knows he succeeded, so Yixing’s fingers clutch onto the blanket and pulls it off to look at the male between his legs. Jongin is satiated, proud even for receiving the reaction he hoped for, his eyes glinting when his and Yixing’s gazes meet. In that moment Yixing sees Jongin as a man, his equal. He’s not the same boy as he was in the past - Jongin is now confident, smart, handsome young male, able to have everyone admiring him and kneeling in front of him. Yet he’s between Yixing’s legs, leaving bite marks on Yixing’s thigh. The rush of confidence makes him look like he’s the alpha male here, the one with the authority here; but when Yixing looks closer at Jongin’s eyes he sees complete devotion in them, to the point it makes him breathless. At that moment he felt blessed.

Before Jongin could continue with his actions, a grumble makes them stop. Their eyes widen as they look at each other, not knowing if to laugh or get embarrassed. But before Yixing could say something, his stomach grumbles again in demand to be fed. Jongin starts laughing, slowly pulling away from the older male and sitting up. “I should have known you will get hungry…” He comments while moving up Yixing’s body to kiss his red cheek. It was embarrassing - the mood was just right but it had to be ruined by Yixing’s growling stomach. “Let me bring breakfast to you, my master.” Jongin smiled and got out of the bed, grabbing the first clothes on the floor and puts them on. He doesn’t bother to look neat, buttoning only a couple of buttons on his shirt, then turned to look at Yixing. “I’ll be right back.” With those words he leaves the room, and Yixing can hear his footsteps echo in the hallways. Suddenly, he realized how exposed he is and wraps the blanket around his body, covering his body completely. For an unknown reason his confidence left him once Jongin had left his room.

About fifteen minutes later Jongin returns with a tray, on it there are two cups and two plates - on one sandwiches from last night, on the other several eclairs and sliced fruits. Yixing’s face lights up and he scoots over to give Jongin some space. “I’m sorry but this is all I could do,” the younger smiled apologetically, but Yixing doesn’t care. He takes one cup of tea (he could tell what it was by the smell), then takes a sandwich and begins to eat. His stomach is grateful as it gets stuffed with several sandwiches, and after that an eclair with custard. As they ate, no words were exchanged as their silence was comfortable to both of them, no need for useless fillers to be said. After they were done, Jongin sets the tray on Yixing’s writing table, then walks back to the bed. His clothes come off quickly and he joins Yixing under the blankets again.

The rest of their day was spent lazily, enjoying each other’s presence to the fullest.