Chapter 4

I'll serve you till the end

It's been several nights in a row when Yixing would dream about Jongin. It wouldn't be anything serious if those dreams weren't ual: them kissing, touching, even grinding...And whenever in would get to the main attraction the male would just wake up. And always his heart would pound loudly and he would breathe heavily; most of the times he would end up with a throbbing . Yixing felt ridiculous for going every night to the bathroom to take care of himself. 

During the days he would avoid looking at Jongin or even letting him touch the older, being afraid he might not control his reactions. But what he was afraid the most was how Jongin will react seeing Yixing acting all weird around him, blushing and turning his gaze away...To Yixing it felt girly. He was a man, he should act like it - that was what he would always tell himself. Soon enough he started avoiding his servant, them only meeting in the mornings when Jongin wake him up, then at meals, and during the evenings, when Yixing was getting ready for bed: then Jongin would gather filthy clothes, and tell his master goodnight.

Each day Yixing was struggling. And Jongin noticed everything - noticed the way his master acted around him, avoiding him or barely paying attention to the younger male. It felt as if Yixing got tired of him, and was openly pushing him away..And he felt hurt. But couldn't say anything, just be by his master's side. Everything changed when Jongin witnessed Yixing tripping over and almost falling down the stairs, but the younger managed to run up and grasp his master's arm, pulling him back against himself. "Are you alright?" he asked worriedly, looking at Yixing. But he didn't even look at Jongin, just freed himself from his grip, muttering what it seemed 'thanks', and rushed down the stairs and into the dining room. Yixing felt like running away - his heart was beating very fast and he was afraid the younger might notice, not to mention he felt his cheeks turning hotter, the skin tingling as if million of ants were crawling under his skin. 

The rest of the day went by fast, neither Jongin nor Yixing glanced or talked to one another. When Yixing was in the bathroom to take a shower before the bed, the younger walked into his bedroom to pick up the dirty clothes and bring them to the laundry room. When the older was already laying in his bed, he hoped Jongin will walk in to tuck him in and tell him good night, but it didn't happened at all. With a soft sigh he reached over to turn off the nightstand lamp, and cuddled up in his sheets to sleep.

Next morning, while Yixing was still sleeping, a maid walked in to wake him up instead of Jongin. "Where's Jongin? Why isn't he the one waking me up?" he asked sleepily while sitting up in his bed, his hands rising up to rub at his eyes. "He asked to be assigned to the kitchen. I'm your new personal maid." The woman smiled almost brightly. The male looked at her completely surprised, almost in shock. Why? It was the only question in his mind. Before the maid could say anything, Yixing jumped out of his bed, grabbed the clothing which were prepared for him, and rushed to the bathroom to change. He didn't even wash his face or teeth, nor brushed his hair, just immediately ran downstairs and into the dining room where his parents were already seated, eating their breakfast.

"What's wrong, my Xing?" his mother placed her cutlery on the plate, looking at her only son with a worry in her eyes. His father closed the newspaper and looked at the male as well, waiting for his reply.

"Why isn't Jongin assigned to me anymore?" His voice was semi-loud and slightly shaking. He was clenching his fists as if getting prepared to fight, but the answer got him breathless. It wasn't what he expected: "Jongin came to us yesterday, and asked to be assigned to the kitchen. The reasoning he gave was that you disliked him, and he didn't want for you to be uncomfortable next to him." His mother smiled apologetically, while looking at the young male in front of her. "So we have assigned a maid to be your personal servant, darling. I'm sorry we haven't told you." 

He felt strength leave his body, his fists relaxed and his face just faltered. "I...see," he just replied, giving a nod to his parents. "I'm going to wash up." Then turned around and walked out, going upstairs to his personal use bathroom. Yixing carefully washed his face and brushed his teeth, then brushed his messy hair before descending down the stairs once more and joining his parents for breakfast. He stared in front of himself, but his gaze immediately rose when Jongin walked in - but the younger just looked in front of himself, his face serious and eyes emotionless. He barely resembled himself when he was with Yixing. Approaching the young master, the younger bowed politely, then placed the serving platter in front of Yixing, and lifted the cover to show his breakfast - pasta salad with tomatoes and other vegetables. The maid on the other side of Yixing placed a small bowl of fruit salad and of course apple juice.

The male just bowed his head and Jongin with the maid pulled away and stood by the wall, silently watching and waiting till the people will eat, and they could take the dishes and bring them back to the kitchen. Yixing took his fork and began to eat silently, gazing only at his plate. After he was done with the pasta salad, he ate the fruit salad all alone (his parents were already finished and retreated each to their office). After he drank the juice, Jongin slowly approached to gather the plates, while the young master had left the room and walked upstairs to return to his bedroom. 

Most of the day he was in his room, doing his homework for the classes, only going downstairs to quickly eat lunch and dinner, then returning to his room to continue with his homework. The evening came quickly, but Yixing wasn't still done. While flipping over several books assigned for the literature class, the lights went out. At first Yixing didn't understood what happened, and looked around all confused, but soon enough the doors opened and Jongin walked in with a candle holder in his hand and the burning candle in it. 

"Electricity went out and it will return in about ten or twenty minutes," he reported as he was going over to the nightstand to place the candle, then turned around to walk out the door. 

"Wait... Jongin, wait!" Yixing jumped off his chair and ran up to the younger male, who was standing by the door, waiting as he was told to do. "I want to talk to you about something..." The older male started, and reached around Jongin to close the door - right now he didn't need eavesdropping maids and butlers. This was a matter between him and the other.

"Why did you say I disliked you being my personal servant?" He watched as the younger turned around - even in the dark they looked each other in the eyes, Jongin's face remaining like a mask. He was always good in hiding his emotions, while Yixing was like a match, quickly lighting up and going out. 

"Because it was the truth, young master. You began avoiding me as if I was a burden to you. So, to free you from being uncomfortable around me, I have asked sir and madam to assign me to the kitchen." His voice was calm, and he was speaking with such certitude, it made the older male upset. 

"N-No! It wasn't like that!" Yixing raised his voice, getting all fired up to prove Jongin wrong. "It's because I kept having dreams about you which weren't very innocent, and everything seemed so real, I thought my heart will jump out of my chest..." he explained while walking around the room, then plopped on the bed, letting out a deep sigh. "That's why I avoided you...Every time I look at you, I keep remembering the dreams, and the things we did in them." Yixing got silent, but several minutes later he groaned and rubbed his face nervously. Why did he have to be so embarrassing?

He didn't realize when Jongin approached and sat down on the bed as well. "You were having dreams about me?" he heard the younger ask, and blushed madly, but eventually nodded his head as a reply. "I see..." Jongin said, reaching to grasp his master's chin between his index and thumb to make him raise his head. Hesitantly Yixing did what the male wanted, looking at him with defeat in his eyes.

What he didn't expect was Jongin just leaning in and pressed his lips against Yixing's. A tornado raised in the older's stomach and he tensed up for a moment, but slowly relaxed and let his eyes flutter shut to enjoy the warmth and softness against his lips. Noticing the male relaxed, the younger took the kiss further - tipping his head a bit to his left, he kissed Yixing's bottom lip, then upper one, and once the latter parted them he kissed him deeply. Yixing's hands grasped onto his thighs as his lips followed along Jongin's, returning the kisses just as deep and heated. He didn't want them to stop, but...

The younger slowly pulled away, and Yixing whines in disappointment, making Jongin chuckle softly. "I would have ended up pushing you on the bed, if I continued..." he whispered, but just to soothe his master's heart he gave several soft pecks to his lips. "I wouldn't mind.." Yixing muttered, but Jongin just shook his head with a low chuckle in his throat. The male slowly pulled away from the other, and stood up. Right at that moment the lights came back on, and Jongin saw his master's dreamy face, eyes looking hopefully at him. 

"It's late, young master, go to bed." Jongin spoke with a small smirk on his lips, then walked to the candle to blow it out. "I will come in later to tuck you in." With those words he left the room, leaving Yixing to cover his face and plop back on the bed.