Chapter 6

I'll serve you till the end

After that night both of them were careful not to get caught, sneaking around the house during day and nights. But Jongin wanted to play dangerously, stealing kisses when no one's looking, holding Yixing's hand, touching him discreetly. And every time the older would blush, but wouldn't fight against it, since he secretly wants that as well. And Jongin seemed to read his mind every time.

Whenever Yixing would glance up at the younger, he would have the most devious smirk on his face, which seemed to quickly disappear like it appeared. And the older male would always feel anxious, his stomach trembling as if millions of butterflies were fluttering inside him. And he knew that he'll be attacked some time during the day, pulled somewhere remote and kissed, passionately or sweetly, he didn't knew, yet he loved every one of them. Yixing adored each of the kisses Jongin would give to him, each of them seeming to speak to his heart, leave tingling sensations after.

Whenever the day ended, Yixing would get more and more excited - Jongin would sneak into his room after midnight, when everyone was deep asleep, to spend at least an hour before returning to his own room. And they didn't do anything similar to that night, but both of them didn't need that at all, they were content only with kissing each other. Jongin was gentle yet passionate, leaving the older breathless, clinging to the other male, wanting more...But he felt too embarrassed to voice it out.

But it seemed his servant knew without the older opening his mouth: his fingers roamed up and down Yixing's exposed chest and torso, leaving tender pecks and open-mouth kisses all over the pale flesh, leaving the older only to sigh deeply, the sensations tickling him inside out. At first the male felt as if he will cry from the overwhelming emotions, but before he could do that, Jongin's lips pressed on his and he had no other choice but to kiss the younger back, letting his fingers hide into the dark soft locks.

And whenever it was time for Jongin to go, Yixing felt somewhat sad. He was so used to have the other hold him till he falls asleep, but now the younger had to return to his room earlier than usual as it was an important occasion approaching. Yixing's parents anniversary was coming, and all the male knew that there will be a party, and after that they will go on a second honeymoon. And it meant that both of them won't have to sneak around that much. Maybe even Jongin will spend the whole night with him.... At the thought Yixing's heart quivered and he felt his face getting hotter. A small whine slipped past his lips and he pulled the blanket over his head, trying to get rid of the not so pure thoughts that were in his head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Zhang, on the beautiful occasion - twentieth anniversary!" One of the guests, Yixing's father's partner, said, raising his champagne glass. Other guests, Yixing as well, followed the tall yet chubby male, raising their glasses as well, cheering happily. His parents looked at each other like they used to in their wedding pictures - in love and very happy - and felt jealous for some reason. The reason he didn't want to admit. "I've met Mr. Zhang when he was a rookie," father's work partner started, looking all over the large hall, filled with guests (at least 200 people were invited). "And I when I said that he might not succeed, he just looked at it and said 'you watch it'..." The hall filled with laughter. "And here he is now, owing a multi-million dollar shipping company. And by his side - a beautiful wife and a handsome son, who will definitely surpass his father."

Once Yixing was mentioned, a light blush appeared on his cheeks, and he bowed his head a little as the crowd laughed again. Honestly, he felt a bit unsure if he will be able to surpass his father, but...People had no doubt about him, so why should he? As the male continued to talk, telling small jokes about them in the past, Yixing eyed the crowd to see Jongin walking around the people, setting their meals in front of them. When the younger raised his eyes and their gazes met, a smirk appeared on his face, making the older immediately avert his eyes to his lap. That look - he knew it pretty well. It meant that the younger will do something mischievous...And yet again he felt butterflies in his stomach.

As his father's partner ended his speech, everyone applauded and soon enough started to eat, the clattering of cutlery and glasses filling the hall. Once everyone ate, it was time for dances, and, of course, Yixing's parents were the first to dance. The DJ played the song they've danced at their wedding, and the male could see his mother tear up, while his father hugged her closer, leaving a tender kiss on her temple...And there it was again, that slight feeling of jealousy. He wanted to know how it felt to be held like that, kissed like that. Sure, Jongin did all of that, but Yixing wasn't sure about his feelings at all. And it made him uneasy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

As it was getting closer and closer to midnight, the guest have started to disperse, getting ready to go home. Yixing haven't seen Jongin in a while, since he was helping with catering, and cleaning up. As the last guest have left, his parents began to prepare for the trip they have planned for several months. At 1AM in the morning, their bags were already gathered at the door, and the personnel and Yixing gathered to see them off.

"Have a great trip," Yixing said with a tired smile on his lips, walking up to his mother to hug her tight, then pulled away to shake his father's hand before hugging him as well. "Enjoy yourselves."

"Thank you, my dear," his mother replied, her face beaming on how excited she was to escape the house and spend several weeks with only her husband. "And, Jongin, please take care of Yixing, alright? Watch over him." She looked at the taller male, and he bowed, saying he'll do his best. 

As everyone said their goodbyes, and the driver with several butlers grabbed the luggage, Yixing's parents left the house, waving at the people before disappearing into the car. As it drove off, the personnel scattered to continue on the cleaning, while Yixing slowly climbed upstairs to get ready for bed. First, he undressed and hung the suit in his closet, then grabbed his pajamas and shuffled to the bathroom to have a shower. Once he was done, he changed into his pajamas and moved back towards his room, still hearing the clattering downstairs.

He turned off the lights, leaving only the bedside lamp, Yixing crawled into his bed and under the sheets, snuggling up. And within several minutes he fell asleep. But not for long...About an hour later, the mattress dipped beneath him, and an arm slipped around his waist, while warm breath tickled his neck. The older's eyelids fluttered, and he turned his head to see Jongin - the male was obviously tired, yet still visited Yixing. 

"Did I wake you up?" he whispered, a small grin appearing on his lips when his master nodded his head. "I'm sorry..." With those words he leaned in to kiss Yixing tenderly, his fingertips the exposed stomach. The older slowly rolled over to face the younger, his arms wrapping around the male's shoulders to keep him close as his lips left sleepy pecks on Jongin' lips.

"Jongin...Do you like me?" Because Yixing was tired, his brain didn't register the words his mouth said. He wasn't expecting an honest answer, more of a chuckle and a witty remark, but...Jongin got serious, his hand cupping his master's cheek, and thumb ran over the cheekbone once. "Yes, I do," he whispered. He didn't waver at all. 

"Good.." Yixing smiled sleepily. "Because I like you too." After that he leaned in and smooched Jongin's lips, then curled up into his embrace, falling asleep right after, leaving Jongin speechless. "You're sneaky..." Jongin sighed while watching Yixing peacefully sleeping, then curled up as well, falling asleep right after the older.