Chapter 3

Magic Bracelet

Step One

 

This morning the guy named Park Chanyeol is woke up early and went to school with  sandwich  in his mouth while driving his car to the school. If you asked why Park Chanyeol is full of energy today, there’s one answer. He had a mission called ‘Get my Precious Bracelet’. Yes! He named it himself.

Arrived at the school and parked his car beside his other friends that already waiting for him in front of their own car.

“What happen to you, Yeol?  You’re really early today.” Kris his giant twin, great him as he slung his hand around him.

“Yeah you usually come several minute before Jongin.” Sehun continued.

“Can’t I? I just wanna tell you my plan before that Kim Jongin come to school cause he might or really might ruin my plan.”

“You ditched him??” Kris and Sehun said it in the same time.

“No no no, calm down boy is not like that. Just so you know Jongin sometimes have a really blabber mouth. So I just anticipate every possibility.” Chanyeol continued.

The other two nodded as they start walking to their locker while Chanyeol told them about his mission of course. After they reach the locker and heard Chanyeol plan, they just giggled and nodded approved even Chanyeol wasn’t ask for approval.

They walked happily to their class with all Chanyeol joke or sometime Kris until the one Chanyeol ‘ditched’ was come.

“Hi guys!! I’m not late today. I was setting my alarm early today.” Jongin came and wrapped his arm around Chanyeol and Sehun.

Kris just gave him dry smiles jokingly. “What time was your setting your alarm?” he asked.

Jongin hums while thinking. “Around 4am I think.” He smiled proudly and earned soft laugh from the other.

“The alarm took 4 hours to wake you up. How improved.” Chanyeol said between his laughs while Sehun patted Jongin shoulder and give him smile

“You doing good.” He said that makes Jongin’s pouts go away.

“You re my true buddy.” Jongin do fist bump with Sehun with a wide smiles.

“Yah! You sound like we’re really bad buddy.” Chanyeol said protested.

“Then what you think you are?”

“We’re not really bad buddy.” Chanyeol shacked his head.

“We’re just a bad buddy~!!” this two is singsong with a proud sound for teasing the tan guy.

“Aish you two!!” they laughing until they had to separate while Chanyeol and Jongin in the same class and the other two is different.

“Meet you in canteen, lunch time.”  They said they farewell.

They two walked into their class as usually they went to their seat but something catch Chanyeol attention. Yeah, in the very front seat near the windows opposite their chair is seated a beauty—hush, Chanyeol shooing his though. It Byun Baekhyun that he met yesterday.

“Jongin, since when he’s in the same class with us in this subject?” Chanyeol whisper and nudged his friend beside him but not getting any reaction.

“Yah! Kai.”

“Huh? What?” Jongin seem like just wake up from his dream and staring blankly at Chanyeol.

“Since when we has the same class with him?” Chanyeol secretly pointing to the brunette.

“Aa him? Since we got in this class Park Chanyeol. I really don’t get it how you don’t know we were in the same class with them.” Jongin shake his head.

“Them?” Chanyeol feel so dumb.

“Y-Yeah them. That brunette and his friend beside him.”

Chanyeol wanna asked how Jongin knew about it and wanna asked more plus he wanna asked why he stuttering but that ruined by the bell rang and the teacher come in and start the lesson.

***

Baekhyun feels really uncomfortable in his seat it seems like someone staring at him and draw a hole on his back. He looking around the class and his sight saw the crazy giant staring at him and when they eyes met the giant looked away right away.

‘what was that is he staring at me. And what the hell he’s in this class since when he’s my classmate in this subject’ baekhyun though.

“Soo.” He nudged his seatmate witch it his bestfriend.

Kyungsoo just humming as the respons since he still focus to took a note for the lesson.

“Since when we’re in the same class with that giant?”

“Giant?” Kyungsoo said and looked up then looks at him.

“That one.” He pointing to Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo narrow his eyes and gasp slightly. “That guy who you called crazy giant? That one?”

Baekhyun nodded “You know him?” baekhyun furrows his brows.

“Of Course he’s our classmate since we got in this class.” Kyungsoo told him.

Baekhyun blinked in disbelief we though how can he doesn’t know how could he never noticed his present since yeah he had a little good feath—he shook his head and gather himself before continuing the lesson.

The bell rang as Baekhyun and Kyungsoo packing his things and walked to the canteen before the giant stopped him.

“hey, mm.. wanna join us for lunch?” Chanyeol said.

‘is he kidding me? He did that thing to me yesterday and now instead of apologize to me. He ask me to join him for lunch’ baekhyun though.

“Are you really crazy huh?” it is what slipped out of baekhyun lips to the offer that giant give him. As kyungsoo’s eyes land on another thing that’s not Baekhyun or Chanyeol.

Baekhyun saw other tan guy beside that giant nudged him before whispering something that make Baekhyun frowned.

“Oo.. sorry, I mean I’m sorry for what I did yesterday and as for my apology I want to invite you to eat with us. ” he said.

Baekhyun blinks several times still frowning.

“A-a and I’m Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol and here is my friends Jong-” Chanyeol get nudge hard on the ribs from the tan guy.

“Hi I’m Kai. Nice too meet you beautiful.”

Baekhyun felt something weird with Kyungsoo when the tan guy introduction himself but his mind  fly away cause the giant in front of him staring at his face since he remember. He rolled his eyes at the giant but just received weird grin from the other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

A really late update I know, but I will do my best ~~~

hope you like it. leave comment for support ^-^

------------------------------

see you next update!!