Chapter 2

Magic Bracelet

A/N :

 

Anyeong all~

I dont know what I update here, its creepy I think >-<

hope you like it ^-^ !!!

 

Saranghae~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Found it (?)

 

 

“Chanyeol.”  The call of his name and taps on his shoulder woke him up from his dumbfounded there.

“I know you’re happy virus chanyeol but don’t claim others people things as you please , you pathetic  boy. ” his friend Kim Jongin or everyone known as Kai aka The Number One Playboy in this school, The Dancing Mechine and his bestfriend said after being witness the scene before.

“But that’s really looks like mine Jongin.” He said still looked at the direction the brunette before disappeared.

“Kai call me Kai it’s more cool for my image.” Jongin protest with whined as Chanyeol rolled his eyes at that topics again.

“Yeah yeah up to you.” Chanyeol walks away to the canteen followed by his friend.

                ‘How could boy have a slander hand like that? His skin looked so smooth? Have that fluffy cheeks, I really want to squishes it.’ Chanyeol thought and shook his head abruptly as he realize what he just thinking.

Jongin just shook his head as he looked his bestfrind action.

“That’s not the matter here. But that’s really looks like mine. How can he have that anyways?” Chanyeol is questioning his own brain. 

Jongin slung his hand around Chanyeol. “Maybe it’s just look like yours but it’s actually not. I think you should apologizing to him.”

Chanyeol frowned “Why should I?”

“Just now you unintentionally told the guy that he might stoles that bracelet from you, don’t you know that. He must be judging you now. ” Jongin patted Chanyeol chest twice.

Chanyeol thinking about what Jongin said and it’s true, the brunette must be thinking him is weird, crazy and he’s not he is a good boy all he known.

“You really think so?”

“Of course boy. I never wrong in this kind of things.”

“What kind of things, do you talking about?” Chanyeol looked at his bestfriend.

“Love thingy of course. You just want to takes his attention right? That’s why you do that.” Jongin said casually to just earning scream from his bestfriend.

“Yah! Kim Jongin!”

Jongin chuckled and run away to the canteen with a loud laught to his usually table that’s already crowned by his other friends.

“Hi guy, you know what our happy virus Park Chanyeol is bang-- ” before he could finished his word Chanyeol cover his mouth with his hand while the other one is laughs behind his hand.

“Kim.Jongin.You.Died.” he threatened the other while Jongin just laugh even hard echoing around the canteen.

“What are you two talking about?” the blonde guy asked his friend.

“Nothing Sehun, he just out of his mind.” Chanyeol clarified.

The guy called Sehun nodded. “as he never out of his mind.”

Chanyeol chuckled “You’re right.”

Jongin swatted Chanyeol hands “I’m not. You two, just too much.”

“Chanyeol, he’s crazy. He yanked the boy and claim the other bracelet but I thought he just want to get the other attention through that.” Jongin explain thing in one breath as Chanyeol’s ear reddening.

“Shut up it’s not like that.” And Chanyeol just tell what happen to the other to just earn laughter from his friend.

***

Chanyeol have his lunch as usually with his friend as he looks around his gaze found someone looking so beautiful with all his featured as a male, yes a male Chanyeol looked at the said boy as he realize that was  the boys who have his bracelet. He kept staring at the brunette observing what all the other do, he saw the brunette frowned once he sat on his table with a little crowned of his friend.

Chanyeol frowned as he saw the boy who sat beside the brunette slung his hand around the brunette shoulder and mumbled.

“Is they just really close friend or close in a couple term?”

The other who sat beside him which was Jongin heard that Chanyeol said something and looking at the elder who staring at another direction. He instinctively followed the elder gaze narrow his eyes.

When Jongin found who Chanyeol staring at, he clearing his throat loudly snapped Chanyeol from staring at the other direction and looked at his friend.

“You said you’re not into him but staring at him like no tomorrow, you really have to be honest to me Yeol.” Jongin said clearly want to tease the other.

Chanyeol shook his head abruptly “What are you talking about? Im not staring at anyone.”

“Yeah, you’re not.” Jongin said it mockingly

“Just go to him and ask his number, hyung. Oh and don’t forget to ask his name you always being clumsy around the one you have feeling for.” Sehun said as he heard his two bestfriend talking.

“I told you Im not.” Chanyeol said tired to argued with them.

“Then why just make it ‘you are’ confront to him, being friend, ask him about the bracelet and when it’s not his then ask him to give it back to you but if it his, at least you get to know him. Simple.” Jongin said.

Chanyeol blinking as he thinking about what Jongin just told him. He pound on the table make the other startled “You’re right Kai.”

Jongin beamed “Finally you call me Kai. And Im always right, you know.”

Not bother listening to Jongin barging he smile from ear to ear “for the first time you have a good idea.”

Chanyeol decided to confront the brunette and being friend with him.

 It’s not hurt to try right. He thought as he continued smiling like an idiot.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

See you next update~ ^^