Prolog

Magic Bracelet

A/N

Hi guys, I'm spoiler here about the story since I'm not give you the slide story in the description.

I hope for you to expect this story would be ^^

p.s: sorry for my poor words ^_~ see you next time~ 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun felt someone grabbing his hand and turn him around, the guy hold up his hand and staring at his wrist.

“This is mine.” That guy said without looking at baekhyun face. Baekhyun furrow his brows

“What are you talking about?” baekhyun said and snatch his hand away from that guy.

“This is mine.” Baekhyun claimed.

The guy staring at baekhyun without blinking until baekhyun scoffed lightly and walks away.

“Wait.” That guy said while grabbing his hand again. Baekhyun looked down at his hand then to the guy's face.

“What? THIS.IS.MINE. Don’t claim things as you please.” Baekhyun said with a cold tone then walks away.

What baekhyun don’t know is that the guy who claims his thing before still staring at him until baekhyun disappeared from his eyes with meaning eyes.

 

On the other side---

 

“Chanyeol.” Chanyeol felt his friend taps his shoulder and make him turn around.

“I know you’re happy virus but don’t claim other people things as yours. You’re really pathetic, boy.” His friend shook his head with a pity eyes.

“But it’s mine jongin.” Chanyeol said as he looked at the said boy disappear before.

“Yah! Don’t call me that, Kai call me Kai.” His friend whined.

“Yeah yeah, up to you.” Not bother with that subject again and walks away while thinking about the guy before.

                ‘How could boy have a slander hand like that? His skin looked so smooth? Have that fluffy cheeks, I really want to squishes it.’ Chanyeol shook his head abruptly cause thinking something like that to the stranger.

“That’s not the matter here but that’s really looks like mine. How can he have that anyways?” Chanyeol is questioning his own brain.