Chapter 1

Magic Bracelet

A/N :

Anyeong all~ sorry for really lateeeeeeeeeeeeeee update.

I was planning to update every sunday but unfortunately I was sick at hospital for around 1 week or so

and I'm still need to recovery so I do my best to post this my first chapter. 

hope you like it ^-^ !!!

Saranghae~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weird day

 

 

This day seems so gloomy cause in the early morning rain fall really hard. Its looks like the rain won’t stop as soon as it hoped. Baekhyun had class in this morning as he looked out through the windows and still saw the rain and sighed.

 “Mom, I’ll go now.” He said while walks to get his umbrella.

 “It’s still rain honey, just wait a minute until the rain peter.” His mother follows his son and pats his head.

 “No mom, I’ll be late if I wait more than this. It is okay mom, the rain is not so hard thought.”  

 “Okay then if you said so, just be careful okay?” his mother kiss his forehead

 “Okay mom, bye.” Baekhyun walked out from his house with the blue sky colored umbrella.

 Baekhyun walked down to the bus stop and wait for his bus under the umbrella, many people crowded when the bus arrived and baekhyun get in to the bus immediately. He sat beside windows and put on his ear phone while look out relax his body watching the rain until he arrived in front of school.

 ***

He get out of the bus and run to the school gate and went to his locker. He took all his stuff and went to his class.

 “Hey Baek.” His bestfriend called him.

 “Hi soo~.” He said while walking together to their class since they have same schedules today.

 “Have you finishes your project last weeks. It’s pity that we’re not in the same team.”

 “Almost done, jonghyun not as bed as he’s look a like. He listen to me well and do everything what I told him.” Yeah baekhyun get bio project and get paired with jonghyun, one of the popular guys in his school and had a title as a second playboy.

 “He will do whatever you say baek, since he seems like you.” Kyungsoo said as they arrived at they class.

 “He’s not soo it’s just rumor.” Baekhyun said as he sat on his table beside kyungsoo.

 “HEY GUYS!” The loadest voice in the morning come from his other bestfriend Kim Jongdae who surprised the both baekhyun and kyungsoo.

 “Yah! Kim Jongdae can’t you come without give us heart attack.” Complain baekhyun who hold his heart dramatically.

 “You’re to drama baek.” He said and sat between baekhyun and kyungsoo.

 Kyungsoo just sighed and shook his head cause of his two bestfriend. 

***

 Ring Ring Ring

 

Bell rang as the break time came, baekhyun walks alone to the canteen cause jongdae had a soccer team meeting and kyungsoo had to go to library before go to canteen.

 In the middle way Jonghyun approaching him.

 “Baekhyun.” He called him as he run to baekhyun and stood in front of him.

 “Hi Jonghyun, what’s wrong?” he asked with a flat tone as always.

 “Mm~ where are you going?”

“Canteen of course, it’s break time you know.” Baekhyun answer sarcatically.

“Ooh Yeah you’re right. Mmh wanna join me and my friend?” Jonghyun asked nervously.

“No thanks I’m with kyungsoo and jongdae.”

 Jonghyun looks around to find kyungsoo and jongdae that no where to be seen.

 “They have something to do before go to canteen.” Baekhyun clarifying .

 “Ooh Okay. See you later then.” Jonghyun said with disappointed in his voice and go to his friend who immediatelly teasing him cause failed to ask baekhyun join him.

 

Baekhyun sighed and continue walking to canteen, Jonghyun is a nice guys baekhyun admit it and has a good looking too but he’s not baekhyun type at all. He him self don’t even know what kind of guys is his ideal type of boyfriend.

 

Like a flash light he surprised by a hand that grabs his hand suddenly and make him turn.

 

“What the?” baekhyun yelped and turn around to saw a boy hold up his wrist and stare at his bracelet with a puzzled look on his face.

 “This is mine.” That’s the first words the other boy said.

 Baekhyun think this boy is crazy. “what?”

 The other boy not bother to look at baekhyun  and just stare at his bracelet.

 “What are you talking about? This is mine.” Baekhyun said and swatted the other boy hand and hold his wrist.

 “But its looks like mine.” The other boy said presistent.

 “But THIS.IS.MINE. don’t claim people thing as you please.” Baekhyun said clearly and walks away.

 

Baekhyun walk to the table with kyungsoo and jongdae already there waiting him and sat in front of the two with a frown.

 “What took you so long baek? I already buy your foods.” Kyungsoo said while give baekhyun his lunch.

 “what with that frown on you baek?” jongdae slung his hand arround baekhyun.

 “I just meet crazy giant. He pull my hand and claim my bracelet. Weirdo.” Baekhyun said with a little emotion as he dig his lunch.

 Jongdae and kyungsoo exchange look and shrugged.

 “Crazy?”

 “Giant?”

 Jongdae and kyungsoo said it one by one as baekhyun just nodded.

 “He claim your bracelet?” kyungsoo asked again and baekhyun nodded again.

 “Why he claim your bracelet? I thought he claim you as his.” Laughing Jongdae said jokingly and just get death glare from baekhyun and punch in the head from kyungsoo.

 

“Aww, I just kidding why you two is so serious.” Jongdae rubs his head.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See you next update~ ^^