We're here for you

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Ryeowook POV:

It's been 3 days since the incident with B2ST. Suzy has gotten better. She's not as depressed as she was before this. I just hope she can come to school by tomorrow. Jiyoon,HyunA, Jihyun and Sohyun really miss her. All she does is sit at the balcony. Sungmin always comes in the evening and leaves at night. Late night. Sungmin, you're making it obvious that you like her you idiot. Anyways. I don't have time for that. I have to comfort her but Sungmin is with her right now. I can't disturb. Just a few more minutes and Sungmin will leave. Sungmin stood up and walked to me. In 5...4...3...2...1...

"Take good care of her. I'm counting on you." Sungmin said and left.

I know what I'm doing. Calm down. She's my girlfriend anyways. Stop being such a busy body. I can't really blame him tho. He and Suzy have been friends for the longest time. I walked to Suzy and brought some hot chocolate and a blanket. I put the blanket over Suzy and me.

"Thanks Ryeowook." Suzy said and sipped the drink.

"You're welcome. Do you feel better?" I looked at her. She nodded.

"I think I can go to school by tomorrow. Is B2ST really expelled from school?" I nodded and smiled. She gave me a half-hearted smiled.

"Don't worry. They're not going to harm you as long as me and Sungmin are here. You trust us, don't you?" She looked me and with a serious face.

"I'm right aren't I? You trust us." She softly nodded and looked up into she sky. I looked up and saw so many stars.

"Stars are pretty aren't they?" Suzy asked me. I nodded and looked at her.

"But you're prettier." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I smiled.

"I'm serious. Look at the stars." I pointed and she looked at them.

"You see that one. The one that shines the brightest among all." I smiled and looked at her.

"I can see it. It's very pretty." I looked back at the stars.

"And it's closest to the moon. Notice that?" She smiled.

"What are you trying to tell me?" I giggled a little.

"The sky is just like life. Imagine it this way. I'm the moon. There are many stars around me, meaning many girls want me. But none of them could reach close to me. Except for that one shining star, which is you. The moon and that star are the most beautiful. They were ment for each other. The moon is very beautiful but without a beautiful glowing star next to it. The moons mean nothing."

"Ryeowook..." I looked at Suzy. She smiled at me. I took out a box from my pocket.

"This was for your birthday. Sorry that's it a late present. It's hard finding these things." She took the box and opened it.

"A necklace." She looked at me. It was a star inside and moon. I took it and put it on her.

"And..look at the necklace. Inside the moon is a beautiful star. The moon will protect the star with all it's will. Just like how I'll protect you. I'll protect you from anything that will hurt you." She smiled and hugged me.

"I love you Kim Ryeowook."

"I love you Suzy."