Secret

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Ryeowook POV:

Ugh, Morning already? It's so bright, my eyes hurt. My head hurts, what happened yesterday? Wait, this smell, this sweet strawberry scent. It's... IT'S SUZY'S!! I quickly sat up and looked around. Everything is so pink, suddenly when I looked at my right I saw Suzy sleeping. Now I remember! Umma paired us up together and I heard Suzy scream. I ran to her room and she started asking me questions. And then...Then...OMG! I CRIED! She's going to think I'm a loser now! My cool image is gone! I'd better get out before she waked us. I walked to the door when I was going to open it, I heard Suzy calling me.

"Ryeowook Oppa.." She was talking in her sleep. I walked to her.

"Yes, Suzy. Oppa is here." I smiled and pushed her hair from her face.

"Saranghae Oppa." I started to blush then I giggled.

"Saranghaeyo Suzy." I kissed her forehead and went out of the room.

I went into my room and took my bath. I took my time because it was only 9. School starts at 12. I took a long shower. Showers always make me happy and forget all my problems. I came out of the room and saw Suzy drawing circle on my bed. I blushed when she looked at me, I tought she was going to laugh but she only gave me a cold look. As usual.

"Wha...What are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked at me with her cold eyes.

"Why do you take long showers?" She crossed her leg and arms.

"Cause it makes me feel relaxed." I blushed. She gave me a smirk, she must think I'm crazy.

"Hurry up. Umma's waiting for us down stair. She made us breakfast and everything." She stood up and walked to the door.

"SUZY!" I called her before she could leave. She looked at me with bored eyes.

"What is it?" I looked at what she was wearing. A long skirt and a plain pink shirt. She looked so different from the Fashionista in school. She smirked.

"Sorry, but I'm not a like you." Wait! What?!

"H-hey! I'm not a ! She looked at me with wide eyes and a sweet smile. I started to blush.

"Knew you'd blush. Anyway, I got to go change. I prepared some clothes for you in the closet. And, she left.

I wonder what she prepared for me. She must have given me something bad to wear. I opened the door and saw nice clothes. She nice long sleaved blue shirt. This color match Suzy's eyes perfectly. A pair of jeans. I don't really wear these kinds of jeans but since she prepared it, I can't turn it down.  Lastly I saw a pair of converse shoes. I tried them on, this fits me perfectly, how did she know? I wanted to pack my bag but when I opened the zip I saw everything set neat and perfect. Heh, your so sweet Suzy. I went down stairs and saw Suzy playing with her little sister, Jessica. Suddenly Umma called us for breakfast. After eating a nice breakfast, me and Suzy went to school. A few meters away from school, Suzy suddenly stopped walking. I turned around and looked at her. I walked up to her and asked...

"Hey, what's wrong?" She lowered her eyes then looked at me.

"Go first." She said with an innocent voice. I was confused.

"Why? Don't you want to go with me?" She sighs and looked at me again.

"No. Please keep this relationship a secret from the others." Now, I understand. If everyone knew, they will start to tease both of us. I nodded and walked away.

"WAIT! RYEOWOOK OPPA!" I turned around. Suzy was calling me. I walked up to her and asked..

"Yes? You said you wanted me to-" before I could finish my sentence. Suzy hugged me.

"Saranghae Oppa." I started to blush and hugged her back.

"Saranghaeyo Suzy." I released her and walked to school.

Suzy was only few meters away. She wasn't the happy girl I talked to yesterday, now she was her normal cold blooded self. I knew she was only acting, this wasn't the real Suzy. Now, I know, who she really is. I wanted to say goodbye to her, I turned around. Suzy looked at me and gave me a small smile. I was about to raise my hand to say goodbye when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw it was Gayoon.

"Ryeowook Oppa! How are you!?" Gayoon said with a loud voice. I smiled and turned around.

"Hey Gayoon. I'm fine and stop calling me 'Oppa'. We're not dating and your birthday is very near to mine. So please stop calling me that." Gayoon pouted. I think it was kinda cute but I think Suzy will look much cuter if she did it.

"Come on, let's go to class." I walked to school when suddenly Gayoon put her arms around my waist. I was surprised but I didn't blush. I'm just hoping Suzy isn't seeing this.

Suzy's POV:

Gayoon, what are you doing to Ryeowook Oppa? Why are you putting your arms around him like that? I know you like Ryeowook Oppa, Gayoon. It's very obvious. Everything Ryeowook does anything to me, you will give me a scary glare. You look down on me just because I'm in Class 2. I know I'm not as pretty at you Gayoon but you don't have to treat me like trash. Did you forget, the difference between the votes for Prom Queen? You only got 1 more vote than me. You're so full of yourself Gayoon. I hate you. Suddenly, she turned around and saw me. She stuck her tounge out and gave me a cold glare. I really hate you. What do people see in you? Forget it, she's a wait for time. Let's just go to school and don't think about her. When I was walking, suddenly a person hugged me from behind. I turned my head and saw Sungmin.

"GOOD MORNING SUZY!" Sungmin, your my best friend in the world. I smiled and laughed.

"It's already afternoon Sungmin." I showed him my watch. She looked at it with wide eyes.

"Afternoon already? Fine, then. GOOD AFTERNOON SUZY!" I smiled and giggled.

"Afternoon to you to Sungmin. Let's go to class." I smiled. Sungmin nooded and put his arm around me.

"LET'S GO!!" I smiled and walked to school with Sungmin.

Other than being with Ryeowook Oppa, Sungmin was the other person who always made get butterflies. He's got a very sweet smile and fun personality. He's the next best looking guy in school besides Ryeowook Oppa. People are jealous of me and Sungmin. Though we already told people we're only friends, people don't believe us. I love being around you Sungmin. You never fail to make me laugh. I lead my head on his chest while walking. I could hear his heart beating and I start to blush. Sungmin, you are a very nice friend.

Sungmin POV:

Suzy, let's try to do this everyday. You and me walking to school together. You putting your head on my chest, me putting my arms around you. Why can't you see Suzy? I really love you. But I just don't know how to tell you Suzy. Suzy ah~ Saranghae...Saranghae...Saranghanda...