How dare you

Watch Out Mr.Simple

 

Ryeowook POV: 

 

It’s been a few days since Sungmin’s funeral but everyone still seems to be depressed. Especially Suzy and KiKwang. Suzy refuses to come to school, even though I try to beg to come, she refuses. Ah, ottoke? I haven’t heard from KiKwang ever since the funeral. Everyone in school were like zombies. The school’s atmosphere seemed to be at it’s lowest. Well, obviously, since the school clown isn’t here anymore. Everyone was down in the dumps except for one. 

 

“OPPA!!!” Ah, chinca!!! Someone, rescue me, please. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore her. 

 

“Oppa~ How are you? I missed you so much!” Please, like seriously, someone, rescue me. 

 

“Oppa, where do you wanna go after school? Hm? We could go to the mall? or Seoul Tower? Or Han River? Or-”

 

“YAH! Shikoro!” I got annoyed and screamed. Gayoon’s eyes widen. Everyone in the class looked at me and Gayoon. 

 

“But Oppa, I just want to hang out with you. We haven’t hang out for a long time and school is so down in the

dumps. Everyone’s fussing around just because some stupid kid died. Stupid huh?” Gayoon said with a smile. MUH?! STUPID KID?! I wanted to scream at her again but then.. 

 

SLAP!!

My eyes widen. 

“H-H-How dare you.” Jihyun said. Tears were coming out from her eyes. Gayoon’s cheek was red but she could still smile. 

 

“Did you just slap me?”

 

“HOW COULD YOU SAY SUNGMIN WAS SOME STUPID KID! DO YOU KNOW HOW MEANINGFUL HE WAS TO ALL OF US?! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING!” Jihyun snapped. Everyone was in shock. No one has ever seen Jihyun angry. Jihyun was always the type to keep her cool. Jiyoon was beside her. Her eyes were swollen, she must have cried alot. Gayoon started laughing. 

 

“Wae? So what? So what if I say such things? Even if I said good things, would it make Sungmin come back? Would everything be different if I said good things about Sungmin? Huh?” Tears started to form in my eyes. Is she serious? Is Gayoon even human? 

 

“Leave.” I said as I looked down. Gayoon looked at me and giggled. 

 

“Araso Oppa. I’ll come back after school than we can go ou-”

 

“Ani.” 

 

“Mwo?”

 

“After what you said about Sungmin. You’d think I would want to go out with you? Really? Are you that stupid Gayoon?” 

 

“Huh? Ouh. Oppa, I was just kidding.” Her hand reached for my shoulder but I grabbed it before she could touch me. I grabbed it harder and harder.


“Ow, Ow. Oppa-”

 

“Don’t you ‘oppa’ me. Listen to me Park Gayoon. I have never loved you and I never will. Do not expect anything from me. I don’t ever want to see you again. Not ever. I will never forgive you with what you did Suzy. Don’t you dare touch me Gayoon. I do not want your filthy hand or any other part of you near me. NAGA!”

I released her and she ran out of class with tears running down her eyes. I sat down and covered my eyes. Tears started running down my cheeks. I knew all eyes were on me but I couldn’t care. I couldn’t control my feelings. Right now, at this moment, this second, I wish Sungmin was here.