Suzy, be okay.

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Sungmin POV:

What the? Was that Suzy's scream? I quickly ran out of the shop. OMO, why are there so many people there? Let's check it out. I ran to the place. I couldn't see much. Wait. Isn't that Ryeowook's hair colour? WTH is going on?! I forced myself to see what happen.

"WHAT THE HECK?!?" I shouted. Why is Suzy bleeding?! Ryeowook turned around and looked at me.

"SUNGMIN! YAH! CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Ryeowook yelled. I nodded.

"ARASO! ARASO!" I quickly took my phone and called the ambulance. I looked up. Wait. Is that SoHee?

"Hello?" Ah, the ambulance.

"Hello. Ambulance. Please come to Doota shopping mall. A girl is bleeding badly."

"Araso. We'll be right there." They hagged up. I put my phone back in my pocket and ran to Ryeowook.

"Aish. Yah! What happened!" I yelled while lightly slapping Suzy's cheeks.

"Molla! Gayoon was talking to me and I heard Suzy scream." GAYOON! I knew it!

"Hurry up. The ambulance will arrive soon."  I carried Suzy. Ryeowook nodded and ran to the elevator.

"Did you see anyone else with Suzy that time?" I asked. Ryeowook shook his head.

"Aniyo. No one." You didn't but I saw SoHee. If I'm not mistaken, Soo Min was there too. Dammit, those girls.

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and brought Suzy to the hospital. Ryeowook and me drove to the hospital. When the ambulance, arrived, they quickly took Suzy to the emergency room. Ryeowook kept on walking in circles. Suddenly, there was a shadow infront of me.

"How's she doing?" I know that voice. I didn't even bother to look up.

"Why do you care?" I repllied with a harsh tone.

"Come on. Is it wrong for me to worry about her?" I stood up and looked in front of me.

"How did you know we were here, Yong Junhyung?" I looked at him in the eye.

"I was there and I heard her scream." This guy. I hate him more than I hate him more than I hate Gayoon.

"You have the nerve to worry about her when you tried to her?" I glared at him but he just rolled his eyes.

"That was the past just let it go will ya?" I rolled my eyes.

"It was 1 month ago. How can I let it go when you tried to my girl- my friend?" Damn Sungmin. Girlfriend? Your just friends.

"Come on dude. Chill. I got to go now. See ya soon kay." Junhyung smiled and hugged me. Kinda felt awkward. After Junhyung left, I looked at Ryeowook. Poor guy.

"Hey, Ryeowook." I called. Ryeowook turned his head and looked and me. I smiled.

"What is it?" Ryeowook asked. I shook my head.

"Calm down man. She's going to me okay. Trust me." I nodded. He just sighs and looked away.

"I'm really worried and I can't control it." I guess I should understand. Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Sungmin hyung! Where are you?!" Dammit, it's my brother.

"Lee Kikwang! Calm down! I'm at the hospital."

"Wae?!?! Did hyunggie get hurt?!"

"Aniyo. Gwenchana. You noona got hurt."

"Suzy Noona got hurt!! Chinca?!?!"

"Chinca. Yah, tell Umma that I'll come home tomorrow morning. Araso?"

"Araso hyung. Take care of Suzy noona!" I hangged up.

"Who was it?" Ryeowook asked and sat beside me.

"Ah~ My brother. I told him that I'm staying at the hospital. My mom will probably Suzy's mom. So, don't worry." Ryeowook smiled and nodded. I walked to the door.

"Suzy ah~ Please be okay. We're both worried about you." I said and closed my eyes.

"Please, please, be okay. Oh GOD" Tears were in my eyes but I didn't cry. I tried to hold them in. After a while, the doctor came out.

"Doctor! Is our friend going to be okay?" Ryeowook quickly asked. The doctor looked down.

"Doctor, please answer us." I begged. Please, please tell us she's going to be okay.

"I'm sorry but..."

"NO! SHE'S NOT DEAD!" Ryeowook yelled.

"I didn't say she was but, we're also not sure if she'll live."

"Doctor, please."

"I'm sorry but, we aren't sure. There's a 40% chance she'll live but then... I'm sorry, I have to go."  The doctor left us alone.

No Suzy. Don't leave us. Don't leave me. Please, be okay. Suzy, PLEASE BE OKAY.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I was in Seoul, so i couldn't update. Hope you guys like this update. ^^