Accident

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Suzy POV:

I woke up in the morning. I took my bath and changed. I walked downstairs and saw Sungmin and Ryeowook. Sungmin saw me and waved. Ryeowook smiled and nodded. I sat between them. Ryeowook looked serious.

"Hey, Wookie. You okay?" I asked. Ryeowook stoped eating and looked at me.

"I'm going to the mall today." Ryeowook said. Sungmin looked at him.

"Why are you going there?"Sungmin asked. Ryeowook sighs.

"I'm going to talk to Gayoon. I want her to stop this. " My eyes widen. For a moment, I was speachless.

"I'm coming with you." Sungmin said. I looked at Sungmin. He shurged. I sighs and looked at Ryeowook.

"I'm coming too. I also want her to stop this." I said. Ryeowook nodded.

"But, just be careful. And, all of us must split up or Gayoon will know something is up." Ryeowook said. Me and Sungmin nodded.

Gayoon POV:

"I'm going to meet Ryeowook today." I said to my friends while getting my make up done.

"But Unnie, don't you think Sungmin and Suzy will be there?" Sohee said while tying her hair.

"Of course, they'll be there. I need you two to help me." I pointed to SoHee and Soo Min.

"What do you want us to do?" Soo Min said. Man, this girl wears a lot of make up. But she'll never be as pretty as me.

"I want you to get rid of Suzy. I want her gone from my life and dead." I smiled.

"No one, messes with me and gets away with it. I will meke her life like hell. I swear. A living hell." I smirked and put on my last touch of make up.

Ryeowook POV:

So, today I'm going to meet Gayoon and tell her to stop this. Sungminnie and Suzy are following me. I hope Gayoon won't notice them since we're spliting up. Sungmin is going to the sports store. Suzy is shopping for hairband. Heh, such a cute girl. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around.

"Gayoon?" Wow, that's a lot of make up.

"Hey, Wookie~" She said with a cute voice. Trying to seduce me? Never gonna happen Gayoon.

"So, decided to make back to me?" Gayoon said. Oh God, this girl.

"Gayoon, stop this." I said while moving away a few inches.

"Stop what?" Her fingers moving up and down my chest.

"Stop this." I grabbed her wirst and pushed her away.  She smiled.

"Oh, I get it. You don't want me to flirt. You want to be on my bed." What the..Oh GOD, Help me.

"Gayoon, I mean it. Stop." Gayoon pouted.

"Come on, Wookie. I know you still love me." Gayoon whispered in my ear.

"I never loved you Gayoon. Never have, never will." I said with a harsh tone.

Suzy POV:

This one is cute. I should buy it. Wookie and Sungmin would like it too. I went to the shop owner and bought it. I quickly wore it.

"Well, Well, Well, What do we have here?" I turned around to see Sohee.

"I see a drame queen." Soo Min..This is not good.

"H-Hi, girls." I better run before something goes wrong. Just right when I turned around, SoHee grabbed my wirst.

"Hold on." I turned around but she was still holding my wrist.

"P-P-Please let me go." I begged. They smirked. Oh Dear God, there's an escelator behind me, I should really run away.

"We're here to get revenge."

"W-W-Wait! What are you-" Before I could finish my sentence, Soo Min pushed me.

"RYEOWOOK!!!!" I was falling down the escelator.

Ryeowook POV:

"I never loved you Gayoon. Never have, never will." I said with a harsh tone.

"RYEOWOOK!!!!!" What the.. That's Suzy's voice! I turned around to see Suzy falling down.

"OH MY GOD!" I ran to Suzy but someone grabbed my arm.

"WOOKIE! STAY HERE WITH ME!" Gayoon. This girl really doesn't know when to stop.

"LET GO!! SUZY!!!" I ran to Suzy. Oh dear, she's bleeding badly.

"Suzy. Suzy. Hey." I patted her cheeks lightly.

"Oppa?" Were her last words. She passed out.

"Suzy?"

"Suzy..."

"SUZY!!!!!"