Bullied

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Sungmin POV:

Well, everything's back to normal now. Suzy is back to her hyper self. Jiyoon and Jihyun won't let Suzy out of their sight. Me and Ryeowook keep on fighting about who will end up with Suzy. I still can't believe that Wookie wanted to drop to my class just to be with Suzy. We still sit in the same position tho. I'm sitting on the left, Suzy in the midle and Wookie on the right. He doesn't really like the idea of Suzy being to close to me but too bad for him. Suzy wants to be close to her BOYFRIEND and BESTFRIEND. SO TAKE THAT KIM RYEOWOOK! I started laughing like an insane person suddenly. Suzy and Ryeowook looked at me with a 'What the heck?' face. I smiled and giggled a little.

"Sorry about that." Suzy smiled and shook her head.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." I looked at Ryeowook.

"You're such a weirdo Sungminnie." I pouted. Suzy looked at Ryeowook at hit his arm. He yelped.

"What did I do?!" Wookie yelled while rubbing his arm.

"Don't be rude Wookie!" Suzy said and hugged me. I smiled and stuck my tongue at Ryeowook.

"HAHA! TAKE THAT KIM RYEOWOOK!" I said loudly. Suzy looked at me.

"On second thought. You are kind of weird Sungminnie." I pouted. Suddenly, the school bell rang.

"LUNCH TIME!!!!" I yelled and jumped happily. Ryeowook was keeping his things and looked at Suzy.

"Kind of weird?" Suzy giggled and shook her head.

"Fine. Very weird. Happy Wookie?" Ryeowook smiled and nodded. Ryeowook pulled Suzy closer and kissed her forehead.

"Yah! Yah! If you want to be all lovey-dovey, go find a room! I don't want to see it! Me no likey!" I said. Suzy smiled.

"Sungminnie no likey? Or is Sungminnie jealous?" Ryeowook said and smirked. I blushed and my eyes widen.

"Heh. I knew it!" Ryeowook pointed to my red cheeks. I pushed his hand away. Seriously, I sometimes feel like kicking this guy's face but if I do that, I'll get a thight slap from Suzy. Haish. That's life for you. 

"Come on! I'm hungry~~~" Suzy said with a cute tone. Me and Ryeowook blushed.

"SO CUTE!!" Ryeowook said at the same time as me. We both looked at each other. I felt like lazers were shooting out of each others eyes.

"YAH! STOP COPYING ME!" Ryeowook said and stuck his tongue out.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S COPYING ME!" I yelled and stuck my tongue out.

"NO! I AM NOT! YOU'RE COPYING ME! ADMIT IT!"

"I ADMIT NOTHING! I DID NOT COPY YOU!"

"YES YOU DID!  ADMIT IT LEE SUNGMIN!"

"NO! ADMIT THAT YOU'RE COPYING ME KIM RYEOWOOK!" The 'admit it' fight got louder and louder. We both closed out ears and eyes and started making "LALALALAL" sounds. Suddenly, someone stepped on my foot. I yelped and Wookie yelped as well.

"Honey~~, what did you step on me~~??" Ryeowook said and pouted. I looked at Suzy who was folding her arms.

"I'm hungry and both of you are acting like kindergarden kids!!" Suzy said and walked away. Me and Ryeowook looked at each other and ran after Suzy. Suzy walked into the canteen. She was about to open the door when suddenly I heard people calling my name. I turned around and saw Jiyoon and Jihyun who were running.

"What's wrong?" Ryeowook asked while patting Jihyun's back. Jihyun really looked like she was about to faint.

"D-D-Don't...L-l-let...OH GOD!" Jihyun said. She fell on the floor. Ryeowook help Jihyun up. I turned my head to Jiyoon. She seemed to have some breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Jiyoon looked behind me.

"Where's Suzy!?" I blinked. Jiyoon has never yelled like that.

"She left so quickly we couldn't catch up with her. She's probably at the canteen by now." I said. Jiyoon's eyes widen. She looked at Jihyun who was still out of breath.

"SHOOT! SUZY!!!" Jiyoon said and ran towards the canteen. I looked at Ryeowook. He was carrying Jihyun on his back. He glared at me.

"Don't get the wrong idea. She fainted." I nodded. I pointed to the canteen. Ryeowook nodded. We both ran to the canteen. Suddenly, when we arrived there. We couldn't believe what we saw. Suzy was wet. Some girls were throwing water ballons at her. Jiyoon was standing at the door. I grabbed Jiyoon.

"What the heck is happening?!" I yelled. Jiyoon was crying. I looked at her from head to toe. Her knee was bleeding badly. I sighs and looked at her.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I'm be back. Ryeowook, take care of these two for me." Ryeowook nodded and put Jihyun beside Jiyoon. I walked into the canteen. Everyone stopped and looked at me. Scared of me huh? You better be. I walked to Suzy. She was wipping her tears away. Than I looked back to the group of girls.

"You're Gayoon's friends." I said. The girls hesitated to answer but one of them answered.

"Yeah. We are. And who are you?" I looked at the girl. She was a new student. She registered last month. I smirked at looked at her.

"Did you do this Suzy?" I looked at the girl and pointed to Suzy. She smirked and nodded.

"I'm her best friend. I think you messed with the wrong girl." I said. The other girls stepped back. They're smart but this one isn't. She stepped closer to me.

"Yah! Yah! What's going on here?" I turned around and saw Ryeowook. He looked at Suzy and put his arm around her.

"There, there. Everything's going to be fine." Suzy was still crying but than she hugged Ryeowook. He didn't seem to mind that Suzy was soaking wet. Than he looked at the girl.

"You're Heo Soo Min right? That new student that just moved here from America?" I looked at the girl. She blushed and nodded.

"Y-Yes." I turned my head to Ryeowook and pointed at her. I didn't even ask anything and Ryeowook answered.

"She gave me a love letter a few days ago. I returned it to her. There were too many spelling and grammer mistakes, I couldn't take it." I giggled a little. I looked at the girl.

"So, you're stupid huh? How'd you even get in this school?" The girl smirked.

"I bribed him." My eyes widen. She smiled and nodded. I took out my phone.

"Appa, how could you let a girl bribe you to get in to this school?"

"Mianhae Sungmin. I just got carried away."

"How much?"

"$700"

"Alrgiht Appa." I ended the call. I put my phone back in my pocket and took my wallet out. I stepped towards the girl. She started to blush. Don't worry, I will never flirt with you. You're to ugly. I took out $700 and put it in .

"I think that's all what my appa owns you. I just have a question for you." The took the money out from .

"What?" She said it with a harsh tone.

"Watch your tone missy. I might just get you expelled." She girl gluped and nodded.

"Did Gayoon ask you to do this? To bully Suzy?" The girl nodded. I smirked.

"Alright. Thanks and go away. I don't want to see your face." The girl ran away. Smart girl. I looked at Ryeowook who was trying to comfort Suzy. I nodded. He grinted his teeth.

"Damn you Park Gayoon." Ryeowook said and hugged Suzy tighter. We'll get you back for this Gayoon. I swear I will.