He's living with us?

Watch Out Mr.Simple

Suzy POV:

I was reading my book suddenly Jihyun sat down on my table with Jiyoon. I didn't mind cause they were my close friends. Jihyun sighs.

"Mid term exams are coming soon" Jihyun said. I didn't look at her cause I was reading my book.

"I'm really worried. I bet it's going to be really hard!" Jiyoon said. 

"Well, good. At least it's going to be a little hard. I finished the previous test in 10 minutes. It was so boring." Suddenly, Jiyoon took out my lollipop from my mouth and Jihyun took my book.

"What?" I said confused.

"Well, it's easy for you to say Suzy. You've been in Class 2 since primary. Jihyun and me have been in Class 9 for the past few years." Jiyoon said while on my lollipop.

"What's your point? You want me to tutor you guys?" I looked at them. They started jumping up and down.

"Really?! Could you Suzy?!" Jihyun said and hugged me. 

Well, I couldn't say "NO" now could I.

Ryeowook POV:

I was walking with Gayoon to the canteen. Many people say me and Gayoon make a perfect couple. So does Gayoon but I wouldn't want to date her. It's not like she's not pretty or anything. Gayoon is smart, beautiful, popular and comes from a rich family but I don't feel like sparkle when I'm with her. When we reach the canteen I saw Suzy and her friend acting stupidly. When I walked past I her, I heard that she was going to tutor her friends.

"Suzy isn't even that smart to tutor you guys" I said then walked away. Suddenly Suzy threw an apple at my head.

"Hehe. Class 1 students. So arrogant. Jerks." Suzy said. I turned around and looked at her. She looked at me with that poker face of hers, so I walked away.

"Oppa, you okay?" Gayoon hugged me. Everyone kept on staring. I pulled myself away because I was afraid that people would think wrong of us.

"Yeah, Gayoon. I'm fine. Let's just get something to eat.

"Okay, Ryeowook Oppa!" Gayoon said with a cute voice.

Suzy POV:

I came home. Walk up stairs and seeing my mom rearranging my sister's room. 

"Umma, what are you doing?" I asked as I looked around the room. She arranged it like a boy's room.

"Suzy. Someone is coming to our house for the next 2 years cause his dad is going overseas. His dad is your dad's close friend. So," Before she could continue.

"Yeah, mom. Got it. Thanks. I'll go take my bath." I went to the bathroom. Thinking of someone going to sit here. I hate it when people sleep over my house so suddenly. 

"YAH! Why does he has to sleep here!? I hate company! It's so annoying! Later Umma is going to make me take care of him and all those stuff! Why can't he just sleep in a hotel or something?!"

Then I kicked the wall. It didn't hurt but I could feel the wall vibrating. Not surprised, I learned karate for 13 years. When I came out..

"Are you going to make your house fall to the ground or something?" When I looked to my right I was surprised to see who it was..

"RYEOWOOK! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I turned red cause I was only wearing a towel when I came out.

"I'm the one who's sleeping here." I ran to my room.

Ryeowook POV:

"Hey Ryeowook. You've meet my daughter?"  Suzy's mom came to me.

"Yes, but, she was only wearing a towel." I start to blush.

"Ryeowook, your blushing. Are you okay? Are you sick?" Suzy's mom started touching my forehead.

"Aniyo, it's just." I blush even more, suddenly, she punched my arm.

"Ryeowook ah~ You like my daughter right? kekeke, I knew it." My eyes widen. OMG! Is it that obvious?

"I do, but I'm not sure how to tell her" I blush. Regret all the years that past by. All the chances I had.

Suzy's POV:

Ryeowook? You like me?