Final

Reasons To Why Lu Han is the Perfect Boyfriend Material
He's Lu Han

Ok. I have many reasons why I love Lu Han or Why Lu Han is like the most perfect boyfriend ever. This list is not enough for me to tell you the reasons why I love Lu Han. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but for me he is so perfect and I thank God everyday for letting me have him.

Lu Han the guy who will make me laugh when I'm down. The Lu Han who is loved by many and the Lu Han who will do any thing for the person who is important to him.

Lu Han for me is like the sun, he gives me energy everyday, every time and every single second of my life. He's the guy whom I can rely the most. The guy who is willing to do anything just not to disappoint me. The guy whom I know I can trust with my secrets and sometimes those moments that I just want to bury deep on the ground. The guy who is always there for me and treated me with respect and care, the one who will choose pink over blue just to make me happy, the guy who will agree to watch chick flicks with me and the guy that will feed your cravings at a time everyone should be asleep. Lu Han is a nice guy and I thank Mommy and Daddy Lu for raising their son so well, and this may sound so cheesy but I am willing to have Lu Han as my children's dad. He's a guy who loves his friends as if they're his brothers and love my girlfriends as if his sisters.

And What I love about Lu Han the most is that I know that he loves me too. I know that I am secured in his arms and I know that he will never try to hurt me. 

I love Lu Han simply because he is Lu Han. 

 

Author's Note: Hi guys :) this is finish already herher so sorry for a really short fic but anyways I hope that you guys enjoyed reading it :) I love writing this haha. Please keep supporting OT9 and OT12 also don't forget to vote for SNSD/TTS and EXO in MAMA awards, we're already behind the others so please keep voting EVERY DAY. And Thank you guys for being with me this fic might but still you read it and commented and subscribes *tears* Oh ghad anyway see you soon~

PS Happy Birthday Wu Yi Fan I love you hehe