Reason No. 2

Reasons To Why Lu Han is the Perfect Boyfriend Material
He knows how to treat me during my red days

It's the time of the month again. The time wherein the pain and agony of being a girl is just too much and the time of the month wherein everything is just so annoying and trying with your . I hate everything right now. I don't even want to move a single muscle and good lord why is Niagara falls down there. I hate my life  I thought as I curled into a ball while clutching my lower abdomen in pain. Well at least I'm in my pink pajamas and Lu Han's shirt smell so nice so I'm quite ok? I thought as I lay in my bed "Aish! Yah! Can't this people understand that their music is too loud" I muttered standing up and looking at my wall. As you can see the apartment I rented is unfortunately not sound proof so every little s my neighbor does (who wants to become a member of a rock band or something) can be heard in my apartment and its really getting in my nerves right now. I kicked my wall in annoyance and wince in pain just 'bout to get real I thought as the person on the other side turn the music volume up even more. "You are so gonna get it from me" I muttered determined to really go outside and knock on his door but then as if on cue my phone started vibrating and not even looking at the caller ID, I answered it "Hello?" I said coldly I hate people. "Ahh... Babe what's wrong?" I heard Lu Han's voice from the other line and instantly my nerves started to cool down "Nothing. It's just that my neighbor is just so annoying, he's going to get it from me" I gritted my teeth. Did I mention that everything right now? Specially when I just want to curl and die inside a hole but then suddenly your neighbor decided to play a music that is too loud.

"Babe is it the time of the month again?" I heard him said hesitantly, I nodded my head "Should I come over?" He asked, I frowned "And why should you?" I asked "I don't know, just felt like it" I rolled my eyes at the phone "Whatever suit yourself but just reminding you I'm not in the mood to talk to people right now because I'll rather sleep"  I said and he chuckled "I'm outside already by the way" He said, my eyes went wide and went to my window just to see him standing down there looking up and grinning widely Why is my boyfriend so good looking seriously and I hate the fact that he's prettier than me " Lu Han I'm still on my pajama" I muttered and he just chuckled one more time Will I ever get tired hearing he's laughter wow sounds cheesy "Don't worry just pick me up down here"  He said and I look at my phone because he hung up already Sometimes I hate him too. I run downstairs with only my pjs and t-shirt on and every person here is like giving me weird stares. I saw him resting his back on the wall "Lu Han" I called he look at me and smiled "Hey" He said and kissed my forehead "Eew. I probably smell like bed and saliva" I said and pushed him away from me, he laughed and messed my hair "Nope, you still smell nice and nice shirt over there" He said, I look at what I'm wearing and just shrugged. "It's really comfortable though. Let's go" I muttered and pulled his hands.

 

"I'll just go take a bath" I said and he just nodded and I am so thankful that my neighbor turned off his music already because seriously I am so done with him. I went to my bathroom and started finding my stock of my girl necessities, and I frowned because I can't find it somewhere I swear I put it here aish this is so annoying I thought as I look up and down and from each cabinet inside the bathroom, Holy why now "Aish" I cursed under my breathe, Lu Han peeked his head and saw me squatting down "What's wrong" He said and I just hate everything from the fact that my stomach cramps is getting even worse and I have a really bad morning "I'm out of stock and now I have to go to the convenience store" I said with a frown "I'll do it" He said and I look at him as if he's kidding "I'll buy it for you, ok? I don't want to see my girlfriend in a bad mood" He said and helped me stand, "I'll come back in a while just sit still or lie, must hurt a lot" He said and pushed me on the couch, I'm speechless. Wow wow just woah.

 

He came back after some time carrying a plastic on both of his hand "Here. Sorry if I took long, I tried to ask some help from the saleslady but we really can't understand each other" He said and I chuckled as I imagine the trouble my boyfriend went through. "Thanks" I said with a smile. How can he brighten my day just like that? "Oh and I also bought some chocolates so that it can brighten your day" He said showing me the other plastic, I smiled at him and planted a soft kiss on his cheeks "Thanks" I muttered before leaving him alone.

 

The two of us decided to munch on the chocolates on my couch as I snuggle to him closer and we just watch some dramas on the TV "It hurts so much" I whined as I curled into a smaller ball, he look at me worriedly "Tiff lie down" He said and I look at him questioningly but his eyes said that I should trust him so I did lie, resting my head on his lap "What now" I said looking to him, he then started massaging my stomach and I look at him weirdly "What...are you doing?" I said as my face hit up from his touch Can't he see I'm sensitive right now? "I brows some article and it said that if a person who loves you started massaging the part where it hurts, it will lessen the pain" He said continuing his little massage, I smiled at him "That's so cheesy" I said and pinched his cheeks as the cramps set aside. "Oh I almost forgot, I bought you some medicines too, I think you should drink it later" He said and I just nodded closing my eyes as he keep continuing whatever magic he's doing. This feels good. He then leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my nose, I opened one eye and he just look down at me with a gentle smile "You're so beautiful" He said and planted a sweet kiss on my lips And I just died. Is this heaven already?  

 

Author's Note: Hello everyone. I hope you like this chapter lol so much fluff I hope you didn't puke lmao anyway please do leave your comments and subscribe and vote for EXO and SNSD in MAMA awards. And also I'm not against Rock music so please understand. Thank you.