Reason No. 3

Reasons To Why Lu Han is the Perfect Boyfriend Material
Feeds my cravings

You know everyone has that night where you just want to eat something but its late already and that something is still unknown, unfortunately its happening to me right now. Ugh what to eat I thought as I rummage around my drawers and everything seems to be not tasty at all. And I came with a brilliant idea. I grab my phone and texted the number that I memorized not just by brain but also by heart Cough I'll stop now

I frowned. Oh come on Lu Han can't you feel my pain? Anyway I'm still not giving up though Bad girlfriend here

 

I smiled at my phone and put it somewhere and did a little victory dance. I love you Lu Han omfg I thought happily. Not to soon I heard my phone vibrated and received a message from him telling that he's already down stairs so I frantically run to greet him "Oh my gosh you're really here" I said and hug him, he eyed me from head to toe and knock my head forehead lightly "Let's go inside" He said and putted his arms around my shoulder protectively while clutching the plastic he's holding on the other. I look up from him "Did I woke you up?" I said as we walk on my apartment's corridor and suddenly I felt really sorry for him. He shook his head and I nodded my head "I brought some bubble gum ice cream and some cookies and let's just order pizza. Is that ok?" He said and I gave him a cheeky smile and gave him an ok sign. 

He sat on my couch dialing the pizza delivery as I find us some utensils. "Let's go eat" I said handling him the spoon and started digging in the ice cream he brought. This is just too delicious. I can live with this I thought happily as I let the ice cream melt on my tongue and savor its flavor. "Open up~" I said and he obliged opening his mouth so I fed him with my spoon and he just gave me a smile "You're such a child" He said and messed my hair, I ignored his statement and kept eating the delicacy laid in front of us. 

"I'll get it"  I said after hearing the doorbell rang It though, why is the landlady not letting strangers just to go up? Seriously. I have to go downstairs. I run downstairs and went to pay the pizza guy and excitedly went back to my apartment and saw Lu Han rummaging in my collection of movies "Let's go watch some movies" He said and I nodded as I put down the pizza box and sat comfortably on the floor while hugging the gallon of ice cream. "Seriously? Why Insidious?" I said as he sat beside me. He shrugged and grab the spoon I'm holding before taking a spoonful of ice cream.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I hug Lu Han tighter and trying to hide my face from the smiling white-lady on screen who looks like a creepy  mannequin. I'm really really scared and I swear to god Lu Han is enjoying it, he chuckled and pulled me closer as I half-cover my face with my hands and continued to be scared the hell out of me watching the movie. 

"Well that was cool" He said stretching his legs after an hour of being squashed by me, I shook my head and gave him a death glare "Well to you it is but to me it's not" I said and shivered as the faces of the ghost of the film resurface my mind. He laugh and pulled me for a hug "You're so cute" He said and pinched my cheeks before giving me a kiss, of course I didn't hesitate to kiss back and he taste like bubble gum ice cream mixed with cookies and pizza and of course my favorite taste, Lu Han. After felt like forever, he rested his forehead on mine and stared deeply into my eyes while my whole face go red. "You know what my favorite flavor of ice cream is, Tiff?" He said, I look at his eyes and soon regret it because I swear my whole knees turned jelly and once again the butterflies in my stomach seems to be dancing "What?" I said softly "Bubble gum favored with a mixture of Tiffany Hwang"  He said and I laughed at his statement "Well, Lu Han" I said clearing my throat, he raised his brow and did I mention he looks hot doing that if not well he looks hot doing that. We're still hugging each other in the middle of my apartment and we start swaying from left to right in slow pace. We may look crazy but who cares? This is our moment. "That flavor is so rare so you have to savor it" I said and laugh, he smiled and nodded his head "Oh I will" He said and kissed me one more time (and yeah we spend the night wildly).

 

Author's Note: Hi. Lol this chapter I swear I don't have any idea what I'm writing. But please keep leaving comments and don't forget to subscribe. Vote for Girls' Generation/TTS and EXO for MAMA Awards, keep voting guys specially SONE others are leading. Anyways, what do you think of this chapter? Leave your comments ^^