Exchanging Gifts. :)

Searching for the Full Moon...

I sit on the bench, bored. Playing around with my sky blue dress, i went over to look around the market.

'Wah ! So pretty...♥' My eyes gleamed over the shiny keyring. It showed in the shape of a kitty, and reminded me of something, 'Maybe if i give Jong Hyun this, he wont be mad at me..right? ^^♥' I purchase it and return to the benches. The lady wrapped it in a nice pink bag for me.

'Ah!' I looked over to the blue figure standing out from the crowd. 'Jong hyun ?' I blink my eyes, about to go over to him. Although, i looked straight ahead, and saw a familiar figure. 'J-Jae Joong oppa...' My eyes open wider than ever and stare at his appearance,

Jonghyun: That guy is....

I hear Jong Hyuns comment, but dont focus on it at all. Oppa sits next to me on the bench, and i blush in bright pink.

'Its been a whilte, right? Dal bit' He smiles at me, but it didnt feel like him at all...his voice, his maturity. Is he really oppa?

I was puzzled and kept staring over him. 'N-No way...' wide eyed he replies me back, 'Its real :)'

-------------------------

Lizzy thinks, Heh. Its really a lie though. Once your with Jae Joong, you'll stop wanting to be a singer...and Jong Hyun will give up on you two...Its for that reason.

----------------------------

Its felt like a dream, 'This isnt a dream right?' and he replied sweetly to me...or was it too sweet, 'Your not dreaming ;), I even though went to America, i never forgot about you Dal Bit, Thats why...when i heard Dal Bit became a singer, i quickly hurried over to Japan' I began to ask him a question. 'Eh? Me becoming a singer, who did you hear that from o__O..' Oppa seemed to be really shocked..and made funny thinking faces...

'E-erm...I know someone in the s-show buisness. Ha-ha-ha...' I stopped blushing and looked at him, 'By the way oppa, what happened to your voice..It just doesnt sound like before..' He started to mumble his words, 'A-ah ! I-In A-a-america m-my voice h-happened to change so...' He got up from his seat and started to sing and dance...It looked funny...but weird for oppa. He was always so mature and loving towards me, but i didnt care if i atleast got to see him and laughed to my hearts content.

'WAH ! I need to apologise to you oppa. I..well...for you...sang. I thought you had forgotten all about me..' I saw oppa smiling, 'What..its just because of that..^^' i quickly turned it around, 'Im very sorry!' I lowered my head and shut my eyes tight. 'Dal Bit...'

'Will you still...like me?' I still kept lowering my head for apologies...'O-Of course!'

------------------------------------

Lizzy; Ah! Maybe i should stop now...AH...i dont know!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Ah! Im...glad :) Back that time...i couldnt answer..you ..properly..' My cheeks bluff into red and i face oppa. 'Now...about..oppa...i...also about you...L-'

Jae Joong oppa starts to run away from the opposite direction...'Eh?' I was confused and Jong hyun flew down from the sky towards me. 'Thats not Jae Joong oppa, its only Lizzy' He looked at me with a strict face, 'Eh...N-No way..' 'Its not no way. We Shinigami, are capable of transformation' I start to get depressed..'Oppa...has no reason to be here...right?..' My eyes were filled with tears, but i didnt let it out...

I saw Min Na coming towards me, 'Ah..your face looks pale, We should go home now :)' Min na touches me on the shoulders, and we walk home. The beautiful sun was setting, i liked that lovely view.

MOODSONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0oe6MA3o9I&feature=related

I will mark a note when to turn the song off. Please listen to this instrumental, as it will fit and make the fanfic appeal.

 

Oppa...even though you wont come back, ill definitely wait for you...and when you return, lets share the happiness ♥

 

------------------------------------------------------------

-Lizzy and Jonghyun sitting on the house roof-

Jong Hyun: What are you thinking Lizzy!

Lizzy: Well..i thought that was a 'GOOD' idea...and its good if she goes with Jae Joong, then Jong Hyun will be mine D:

Jong Hyun: You just upset her mood ! Someones serious feelings...a person's pure feelings..you were playing with them D:< !

-Lizzy lowers her, head and cries-

Lizzy: Ah D: Im sorrry ~ T3T..

Lizzy: Ah wait ! Pure? Didnt you say playing for a guy is just immoral?

Jong Hyun: Eh..I-I said that?......................................-dot dot dot- ...

Lizzy: Yes you did! Dont you think it hurt her? Before that, you should go apologise !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open the astronomy book of moons again, and look at Jae Joong oppas photo.

I felt the presence of Jong Hyun behind me coming through the roof. I hear him muttering words out. 'You know...about dumping you, that was just..a devils advocate...thats not what i mean..Its just possibility..No...t-thats...Im sorry' Jong hyun apologises..but i dont turn back. 'No..i was at fault too..If i really thought about oppa..then i wouldnt be worried whatever was said about him.. Thats why i wont be confused anymore' i turn around, and smile at Jong Hyun..

'I...love Jae Joong oppa!' My wide smile, Jong hyun showed abit of blush, i didnt know why he did that. 'But..just as much as that. I love singing ! ♥' 'If i love him, i have to more..and more believe in him ! :) I have to do my best to do so !...If i dont, my dream would never come true! These feelings..will never..be

impure !' I smiled widely towards Jong Hyun with real feelings, he just looked at me and closed his eyes. 'Hmph..I guess it cant be helped..' I saw a tiny smile that was hidden,  'Do what ever you can to fulfill your dreams, We'll all work together :)' Jong Hyun closes up to my face and bends down due to my small height. 'Will you! :D' I was happy we were together again. 'My blood will always be inside you, so i can always transform you :)' He handed me a blue packaging and it poofed open.

There lied a whistle tied in a blue string, 'Whenever im not with you, blow on this to call me, Ill fly over to you' 'Thankyou! Shinigami Hyun :)' 'Stop the shinigami thing, call me Jong Hyun -_-' 'Hehe, Eeung! Okay, ill call you Jong Hyun! ♥'

'Ah! Here, its my keyring for you ! Hehe, I bought it in the market today ^^' i smiled warmly, and Jong hyun gladly accepted and smiled back.

STOPMOODSONG. ♥

-------------------------------------------------------

Lizzy watches the view..from the roof.

'Ah! Could it be i became the evil villian D:'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I notice Lizzy and call out to her happlily, 'Ah! Bunny shinigami :) !' I see Lizzy hopeless and she looks towards me. 'Ah?' 'I wanted to thank you!' I see Lizzys confused face, 'Me?' 'Yep :D Because today really was my lucky day ! You changed into oppa  to give me courage, right ! ?' I smiled. I see Lizzy starting to tear up, 'IM VERY SORRRRRY! ~ ' and she went through the roof again.

The slow me didnt know why she apologised, 'Why did she apologise?' I looked blankly towards Jong Hyun, 'Hmph. Who knows ;)' and we both smiled

-------------------------------

Lizzy bows on the roof over and over.

'Ill never do it again! Im sorry ! Im sorry! D:'

-----------------------------------------------------

ENDINGSONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44VTHPppcY

Please listen to it, while reading abit further from here.

 

I twiddle the whistle on my hands.

Oppa..I made it through the audition....Ill definitely go see you, okay!

and smiled..once more.

 

-----------------------------------------

End ofCHAPTER5. ! <3

Please subscribe and comment D: I dont know what your thinking about my fanfic. Thankyou T________T <3