Jong Hyun is mine!

Searching for the Full Moon...

'Ah! Key, is there another check up?' i ask as Dr Key enters my room, Lizzy turns into a bunny plushie and sits on the floor.

'Yep, your Grandmothers really cautious of you, telling me to come again to check your throat. Hahas :) But thats just love towards your grandchild' Key opens a medical box, and begins to check my throat. I choke and start to cough. 'Are you alright? You seem unstable today...'

'I'm fine...' i quickly reply and told him the truth. 'I took an audition...'

'WHAT ? When i told you to not take it, you sang infront of the audience with your throat?' He looked at me closely..and i couldnt handle it.

Ah, ill have to just lie i think to myself. 'E-Erm..yes! For modeling! Doctor wouldnt let me, so i took a different one :) Its for children and i though it'd be fun then to do nothing.....' Ah..what should i do..I cant tell him that i transformed magically..he never would believe such story...and..about the shinigamis... I started to shake my head continuously..and felt dizzy after a  while.

'So how about the application?' 'Eh?' Iwas puzzled. 'Under gaurdian, did you put your grandmothers name?' ...I hesitated and looked for the right moment. "Um...actually..' I saw Key starting to smile. 'So you put my name down?' 'Ah..F-Forgive me! I couldnt put granny's name down for it! Im very sorry!' I shut tight my eyes. I heard laughter infront of me, 'Haha, No worries, its fine. We'll keep it a secret from your grandma, okay?' I opened my eyes again and looked at him, 'I-Its okay?' Key answered back, 'Yup, i understand Dal Bit's feelings after all...Its for Jae Joong, right?' He gave me a slight wink, I smiled warmly at him with true feelings,

'Yup! ♥'

-------------------------------------------------

' Waa~ How long did he stay for. Not moving in plushie form was so hard -3-' Lizzy became in a bad mood, and i  gave her a friendly smile. 'Ahah! Show me that Jae Joong guy! What kind of boy is he? Show me a picture. Okay? Okay~? ♥♥♥' Lizzy started to plead with her cute bunny smile, i fell for it and agreed to.

I opened the drawers, and handed her a book of astronomy and moons. 'Open it :)' Lizzy nodded towards me and opened it.

There laid a picture of me and Jae Joong oppa. We're both smiling widely, in a beautiful background scenary.

'Wa! So cuuuuuuuuute! He's a pretty good looking guy ! <3 How old is he ! ?' she asks excitedly..'Well..since we're 6 years apart, he should be 18 by now:)' i answer back. I start to crouch and my eyes start to tear up...i feel Lizzy looking at me..

'You've been dumped!' 

I closed my eyes, 'Jae Joong wouldnt possibly..' Lizzy started to frown, and flew up through the roof, and i...fell deep into sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lizzy: Oh! So you were here, huh?

-Sits down next to Jong hyun-

Jong Hyun: Why'd you come up for?

Lizzy: -Puffs her cheeks- Well thats because i have nowhere left to go, because YOU made her upset from all that Jae Joong thing. Sigh, she wants to be left alone. Its all Jong Hyuns fault!

Jong Hyun: Uhuh. Is it normal for a guy not to contact her, or atleast find her during 2 years? His obviously forgotten all about her! And remember, we're doing our duties here, thats all.

Lizzy: That is weird -_-...-frowns- Worrying about her and making Jae Joong dump her. Do you like her -_-? -throws laser eyes at Jong Hyun-

Jong hyun: W-What are you saying! S-s-stupid, I-its our duty anyways! So, enough.

Lizzy: Just as i thought, somethings fishyfishy *3*....

 

I wake up, and feel the morning sunshine, 'Good morning Lizzy ~' Half asleep, I see her sitting down infront of me. 'Lets do some fortune telling!' 'Eh?' I look at her, wondering what she was doing all of a sudden. She shuffles the cards and spreads it out between her hands, 'Pick a card' She seemed serious about this, and i quickly pick one from the left side and reveal it to myself. 'EHH~ ?!' The card showed a death god and darkness. 'What is it? show mee!' I hand it over to Lizzy. 'Ah! Todays your lucky day! Lets go shopping! ♥ ~' Lizzy looked somewhat awkward, but i followed on after that.

'Im not allowed outside though? And Grannys gone out...I'll ask Min na unni.

I step outside on the grass and the smell of fresh air felt nice. I saw unni sweeping the floors and dancing with earphones on, i knew an exact idea pop in my head. Slowly, i approached Min na, and i see her shocked face. 'Ah! Dal Bit! E-erm..i was just ...cleaning! Yes..cleaning!' I laughed and asked her my question, 'Take me shopping please, unni!' Min na looks at me and shakes her head, 'No waay! Your grandmothers not here right now and if she finds out you left the house today...' I top her sentence off, 'If~ I~ Tell~ Granny~ About~ Unni~ Listening~ To~ Music~ I ~ Wonder what will happen! ♥.♥ Heheh ^^" i laugh and wink at her. In seconds i hear a favourable reply.

'Lets go -_-'

---------------------------------------------------------

Outside was noisy, and the market was filled by many people, I was amazed holding Lizzy in my arms, we watched the people chatter by. 'Ah! Dal Bit Agashi, please wait for a moment here, i'll be going to buy some vegetables and fruits' I nodded and watched Min Na unni walk off. 'Dal Bit~ This shinigami needs to go to the restroom please :)' Lizzy smiles at me, and i nod.

I walk her to the restroom in my arms, 'Please wait outside on the benches ~ Ill be right back! ♥' It didnt feel safe, but i felt like listening to Lizzy, 'Okay...'

I head outside and think to myself, 'I guess shinigami's go to the toilets as well, huh ;)' and smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzy: Hmm...Mero Mero Change!

Magical dusts flutter by, and in few seconds, Lizzy turns into Jae Joong, the same from the photo.

Lizzy: Hmph ;) Jong hyun is mine !

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENDINGSONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezr1ap0BUxY

Did you guys enjoy chapter4 :) ! <3

I spent time writing for this fanfic, so please subsribe, i verry appreciate your kindness and time reading this ! ♥