The Promise with Jae Joong...

Searching for the Full Moon...

Lizzy : Jae Joong you idiot D: !! This is your fault! She passed the audition, what are you going to do now? D:<

Jong Hyun: Man...that was surprising. I've never thought she'd get chosen -3-..

Lizzy : Dont talk like thaaaaaaaat ! >O<

Jong hyun: Eh, Lizzy your shouting >_>...

Lizzy : You couldnt have forgotten what our purpose here is right? ):<

Jong Hyun : -sigh- When her life of one year is up, we'd take her. So it doesnt matter if she passes or not right =_=..

Lizzy : -smiles widely- Ah, thats right ! -shouts- ...NOT! D:<

--------------------------------------------------------

I walk up the grassy hill, and see Lizzy and Jonghyun fighting with each other and begin to wonder the reason. I laugh when i hear the arguement. 'Why are you laughiiingg >3>' Lizzy calls out to me. 'Since, you two shinigami look so close with eachother ^^'' ♥'

Lizzy shows glowing eyes to me, 'I-It looks like thaaat :D?' and she starts to blush. 'Well after all, we are the ones that silence the tears of children. The Shinigami Duo...NEGI RAMEN!' '........Eh..? EEEEHHH. Jong hyun! Why arent you following D:<' I see the fustrated Lizzy and the Jong hyun infront of me talking.

'By the way, that song you played in your audition...what song was that?' Jong hyun asks me with curiousity and Lizzy continues to jump around everywhere. 'Umm...that was the song, my father, a musician wrote. 'Hmm...I cant seem to remember whether or not i heard it before :/' Jong Hyun starts scratching his head, to remember but i see he has no clue at all.

'Ah! With your body right now...your s are so big ~' Lizzy pops in the conversation and looks at me with greasy eyes. 'Lizzy! Stop harassing her -_-...' Jong hyun yells out, and Lizzy puffed her cheeks and crossed her eyes, 'Hmph!'

'U-Um..i cant go home like this so, can you change me back to normal again?' I ask from the awkward silence. 'Sure, no problem'

He clicked his fingers, and i magically turn back to normal, with my old wavy black hair. 'Waa...amazing! I turned back to normal!' My eyes gleam and Lizzy confronts me. 'Tehe, Yep, your chest returned normal too ;)' I start to blush and turn all red over my cheeks, 'P-Please dont look at me like that D:'

The three of us arrive back at home again, and Jong Hyun asks me a question and we both sit on the wooden floor. 'Hey, do you really plan on becoming a singer?' I start to turn pink, 'W-Well...we promised after all...' The Shinigamis start to close into me, 'Promise?'

'My promise...with Jae Joong oppa...' 'Jae Joong? Wait, who is that?!' Jong hyun looks at me suspiciously and Lizzy jumps infront. 'Eh! Your lover? >3

'I...two years ago...used to stay in a treatment centre for the ill...it was like an orphanage, and i met Jae Joong oppa...He told me his feelings, but before i could answer, due to circumstance beyond our control, he left for America..

----------Flash back---------

Jae Joong oppa pats me on the head, his eyes smiled and so did his lips. 'No no! Dont go oppa' I cry out to him, rubbing my eyes. 'Dont cry Dal bit' He throws me a worrying face and smiles again. 'America isnt that far away :)' 'But...!' I lift my eyes from my fingers, he gives me the promising fingers. 'Here, lets make a promise :)' 'Until we meet again, we'll work harder to get closer to our dreams. For me its to become an astronomer, Dal Bit a singer.' My watery eyes look at the fingers, and nod. I make my promising finger, and we combine with our pinky fingers. I watch the sight of oppa leaving me...and he turns around...

'Dal bit...I..love you' and he leaves without an answer. My pinky promise fingers layed there...and my eyes tear up.

-------FLASH BACK 2-------

'Even though we're apart, Ill look for the moon in the sky...Thats why, so that i can find you sooner..' I see myself swinging on the swings, looking at the full moon. 'Shine even more brightly...more...and more...

---------------------------------------------------------

'So...then?' Lizzy looks at me. 'Then?' i ask. 'Have'nt you ever contacted him after that? Like email or anything?' I drop my head towards the ground, 'Well..i dont know his contact. So! When i become a singer, and i'm better and better, my name could reach somewhere as far as America. Then..surely...oppa will notice me...'

After my talking with Lizzy, i hear a bang coming from Jong Hyun. He hits the wall...and looks at me fustrately. 'What is it Jong hyun ..Making such a scary face..' Lizzy looks at him wonderously and i begin to get scared. 'What are you little kid. When i thought you had real feelings of becoming a singer...but it was for a guy D:< !' 'Eh?' I was confused by the mixed feelings. 'Thats wrong! If you dont have real intentions of becoming a singer...you cant become a good one. You!' He pointed at me and i was puzzled. 'Quit singing now!' 'Me? I would never quit singing !' My cheeks starts puffing and i start to frown at him. 'Hey! isnt it good because shes doing it for a boy?!' Lizzy comes inside the fight. 'Do you think singing for a boy who hasn't contacted you for 2 years now is normal? His dumped you!'

I get fustrated and shout at Jong Hyun, '...J-Jae Joong oppa would never do that!' 'Thats right!' Lizzy comes in team with me. 'His probably with another girl now' 'Now way!' i comback him and he shooks his head. 'Someone as disrespectful like you towards singing, will never be good at singing! Hmph!'

Jong hyun flies away into the sky and Lizzy and I shout out for him, but he kept flying higher and deeper into the bright clouds.