Unexpected longing & a shared bed. [unedited]

Married Over Night [editing]

"Have some more tea, dear."

Donghae could only bow his head in defeat as Mrs. Lee refilled his cup, her smile a little too sweetly that it looked like it hurt. He thanked her with low muttering and lifted his gaze to meet Hyukjae's eyes when the latter snorted. The brunette gave him a questioning frown but the elder waved him off with a smirk. 

"So, Donghae," Mr. Lee started, turning to the said boy beside him and claiming his shoulder in a strong hold which made the brunette flinch. "How did you fall in love with our son?" he dropped the question and Donghae felt his pride crumble. this all.

"W-well it was when-" 

"Actually," interrupted Hyukjae him, responding the younger's conflicted smile with a wink, "I have to admit that I made him fall in love with me."

He earned a narrow-eyed glare from his mother.

"I liked him from the very beginning but he was too stupid to see it. So I used my glorious charms and seduced him. We confessed to another one year ago and then being in Vegas was just too tempting not to tie the bond officially," Hyukjae added with a toothy grin at Donghae's offended huff.

"That's all well and good but you never thought of talking about this with us, huh?" Mrs. Lee screeched, causing her son to slightly back away from her. 

"You wanted me to marry off the whole time. Now I am so why the hell are you complaining?" remarked Hyukjae annoyed. 

"You see, I don't care whomever you're dating or screwing but when it's about marriage you could have at least told us," Mr. Lee pointed out, his wife frowning in disagreement but before she could say something he spoke up again. "Your marriage may be legal in the USA or in other countries but as you know South Korea doesn't allow gay marriage. I don't know yet how we're going to handle this situation but for now I want you to attend a press conference to give an official statement."

Donghae tensed at the man's words, staring at Hyukjae who nonchalantly rolled his eyes. "And I told you I don't want to justify myself for marrying someone I love," the black haired male said, Mrs. Lee slapping his arm.

"You should think about the company! You already lost a few clients!" she snapped.

"That's because some people are ignorant s that can't accept homouality. It's better they leave since I don't want to work with people like them," Hyukjae argued back.

"It's not about the people you want to work with its about the people your company needs," Mr. Lee ranted with a stern face, dark orbs eyeing his son in anger.

"Can't we just drop this topic?" Hyukjae breathed out in a heavy sigh, glancing at Donghae who silently sat there while chewing on his lower lip.

"Since you two are already here I think this is the perfect moment to talk about it, no?" the elderly woman stated and watched the brunette.

Donghae hesitated for a second before he briefly nodded and spoke up. "W-we will do the press conference."

"What are you talking about?" his boss hissed but he looked up to him with a warning expression. 

"Hyukjae," he muttered, kicking the said male's shin under the table and causing him to yelp.

"Good to hear you agree," Mrs. Lee's face lightened up and her husband gave the boy a proud pat.

"Hey, I never agreed to anything!" Hyukjae exclaimed but got ignored by his parents.

"At least one of you has common sense," Mr. Lee joked, grinning at Donghae and throwing his son a mocking look while the latter still desperately tried to protest.

"You can't decide just like that!"

"Well I would say you are dismissed for now," Mrs. Lee chirped.

At this Hyukjae groaned in surrender and was about to stomp into his room when Mr. Lee quickly stopped him.

"Wait a second! Before you go upstairs let me see a kiss," the man insisted, the two younger males glimpsing at each other with Donghae blushing lightly. "Oh come on! All I got from you was holding hands, how boring is that? Show me how cute you can be together!" the elder whined.

"You seriously drive me insane," Hyukjae mumbled darkly, standing up, reaching over the table and placing his lips on Donghae's thin ones.
 



"I can't believe you agreed to that! Do you know that we're in some real trouble now? Besides..." Hyukjae trailed off as he came to face the younger who strolled through his room and picked up random objects to observe them. "Are you even listening to me?" he snapped, a scowl directly taking over his features.

Getting no response, Hyukjae gritted his teeth before yelling. "Yah! Are you ing deaf!?" 

"I'm not deaf, I'm simply ignoring you," came back the flat reply, Donghae frowning into his direction. 

"You little piece of-" 

"Oh sure, do continue to insult your husband. Why the hell not, Lee Hyukjae?" 

"Donghae you-" 

"Nah, you know what? Just go and play on the highway."

"Will you let me-"

"Take my advice, I'm not using it."

"Why are you being such a ? I thought-"

"You thought what? That I don't have a problem with you kissing me with those filthy lips of yours?" 

"Let me speak god damn!" Hyukjae hissed and walked up to Donghae, however stumbling over his own foot and crashing right into the brunette which made them fall against the wall.

It went quiet for a moment, the two males looking at another with mixed feelings until Hyukjae sighed at his own clumsiness. 

"Sorry," he apologized and the younger rolled his eyes while pushing him away. "Wait, listen to me," the elder pressed him back and firmly held him in place, supporting himself with hands against the wall, one at each side of Donghae's head.

"I'm warning you, Monkey. Try something funny and I will kick you," Donghae threatened and Hyukjae gulped loudly as the younger placed his leg between his.

"A-alright let me explain. I know I went too far and I shouldn't have done that b-but I just did what felt right at this moment," Hyukjae stated, almost laughing at the other's priceless expression if there wouldn't have been the brunette's knee so close to his little treasure.

"So you felt like kissing me?" Donghae bluntly pointed out without thinking. 

"I-i-it's not like I wanted to! I was angry and my father asked for it after all!" the taller one exclaimed in embarrassment. "It was only a peck anyway..." 

Donghae awkwardly cleared his throat and ripped his eyes away from the other's face to glance around the room. "Fine, I will let this slide this time. But do this again and I swear to god you will-"

"-be dead, I got it," the black haired male ended his sentence with a sigh and looked down to study the shorter one's face. "You also should apologise for deciding on your own."

"Sorry."

"Forgiven. Are we okay now?"

Donghae took a glimpse at other's quick acception, wondering if that it was hope within Hyukjae's eyes.

"Except that your family and your mother murders me with just her eyes—I guess we ar,e" Donghae shrugged and Hyukjae chuckled at the statement.

"I know my mother is really tough but she will melt at the end, believe me," he said, causing the younger to raise an eyebrow. 

"How are you so sure about that?" 

"She has a soft spot for dinosaurs and you really should thank heaven and hell for having such a strong resemblance to them." 

"Hey, I'm not-" 

"Shut up and let me speak," Hyukjae stopped him with a hand movement. "We both are aware that this isn't going to be easy and we will have to go through some very awkward situations but let's try our best. It's a win-win for both our sides and you know that, right?" 

Donghae hesitated to speak and chewed on the inside of his cheeks, responding with only a brief nod. 

"Good then!" Hyukjae childishly grinned at the brunette's gesture and Donghae felt like wiping that goofily expression away as it gave him a weird feeling on the inside.

Being so close to Hyukjae, his gaze went up to the latter's plump lips—those which had been pressed against his own in a sweet kiss just a moment ago.

"But Hyuk?" he spoke up, not noticing the nickname slipping out of his mouth as his eyes fully focused on the temptation in front of him.

Donghae could barely hear the elder's hum in reply because his heart decided to become a temporary DJ, putting on some dubstep music with ridiculous fast beats that the throbbing boosted within his ears. His breath hitched and goosebumps crawled over his skin as Hyukjae dared his tongue out, running it over his dry lips. 

There was something within the brunette snapping when the next sentence flowed out, Donghae feeling all his sanity flying straight out the window to commit suicide.

"D-do we kiss again?" 

Pregnant silence was everything that followed.

That was until the door forcefully bursted open and brought them back to earth from cloud nine that practically radiated gayness, Hyukjae twirling around like a ballerina to bring some distance between him and Donghae.

"Woah, all this in here!" roared Hyukjae's father as he walked into the room, sceptically eyeing the now blushing males. "No way, don't tell me I just interrupted something," the man gaped and Donghae choked on his own spit, pitifully coughing while Hyukjae patted his back. 

"We would have locked the door in that case," Hyukjae said and the man gave him a knowing smirk.

"I will trust you with this then," he snickered. "Anyway, I came to tell you that your mother wants Donghae to help her with the breakfast tomorrow morning. So be down at 7am sharp," he added, Donghae nodding like a soldier.

"Aye, Sir!"

Mr. Lee laughed at the boy, taking a few more steps forward to ruffle Donghae's hair affectionately. "If my son ever hurts you, tell me and I will punch him in the guts," he joked which made the brunette chuckle. 

"Wow, I feel so loved," Hyukjae snorted, his father patting his shoulder in encouragement.

"Take good care of him, son," the elder whispered before he turned to leave the room. "Oh and not to forget—no naughty business under my roof!"
 



 "Move!"

"You move!"

 "You're the pig here!"

"I'm no pig, you stinky ape!"

"Of course you are, just look at all this fat!"

"For your information, I have a well-built body!"

"And what about the chubbiness of your cheeks?"

"That's baby fat!"

"Baby fat, my . You're freaking 24!"

"So what?"

"No one has baby fat at that age. Besides- Ouch! Don't kick me, !"

"I will kick you all I want!"

"Ah! ! Ouch! Stop it!!"

"Then don't call me fat!"

"What else am I supposed to say? You're overloaded with grease?"

"Wow, congratulations, Lee Hyukjae. You just won a gold medal in the douchebag olympics!"

"Oh why thank you, I will make sure to mention you in my acceptance speech."

"I'm highly honored, Milord."

"You should be. Now go and sleep on the floor, peasant."

" you, the hell I will!"

"Then I will kick you out myself."

"That's not what a good husband should be like."

"Well bohoo, cry me a river."

"Maybe I should do that so you can drown in it."

"Just for you to know, I gave swimming lessons to kids when I was in college."

"Poor kids, I bet they are mentally disturbed now."

"Hey, they loved me and my glorious swimming abilities!"

"It's amazing how much you kiss your own , you know?"

"I'm serious, some of the girls even confessed to me!"

"Oh joy you're no e."

"Why do you have to be such a jerk?"

"I'm always wondering the same about you."

"Cocky bastard!"

"Woah, how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Read my mind?"

"Okay, that's enough er!"

"Uh just got real!"

"Indeed."

"Now I'm so scared, I'm already- Hey, what the hell!? Don’t touch me with those filthy hands of yours!"

In the next second there was a loud bump with Lee Donghae landing oh so gracefully on the floor.

"You !" the brunette yelled and Hyukjae quickly reached out for him to place his hand onto the younger's mouth.

"Keep it down, idiot. My parents are sleeping," he hissed only to palm his own mouth not to cry out loud when Donghae bit him. 

The boy cackled evily in victory and jumped back onto the mattress, ripping the blanket away from underneath his boss and wrapping the elder into it like rice in seaweed.

"Are you nuts? What the are you doing?" Hyukjae whisper-shouted as he tried to wiggle his way out from to blanket but failed nonetheless. 

"You look like a ing caterpillar!" Donghae laughed hysterically, grabbing his stomach and doubling over with laughter.

"This isn't funny, Donghae!"

"I know, I'm also searching for a word since even hilarious is underestimated."

"Stop this childish behavior and let me outta here!" 

"No way in hell!"

"You're going to regret this, I swear!"

"Whatever you say, looper," Donghae wheezed, letting himself fall next to Hyukjae who glared darkly at him. "Oh come on, Mr. Grumpy," he chuckled and pinched the latter's cheek who frowned at the gesture.

"You son of a ," muttered the black haired male, Donghae ignoring him as he crawled closer to encircle the elder with his arms and legs. "What now?" Hyukjae groaned and the brunette hid his face into the blanket, giggling.

"I always wanted to cuddle with a giant sushi roll," was the answer that finally brought a smile over Hyukjae's face.

"You're ridiculous," he stifled a laughter which made his secretary snicker even more. "Are we really going to sleep like that?" he then asked.

"That way you can't kick me out of the bed anymore," the younger reasoned with muffled words.

At this Hyukjae could only sigh in surrender, shifting into a more comfortable position within the blanket and the arms of baby koala Donghae.

"I hate you, you know that?" he mumbled and felt the other nod against his chest.

"I hate you, too."


 

A kiiiiiiiiiiiiss!

Krhm.

Hello there world!

I just came out of hibernation so sorry sorry sorry sorry for the late update (honestly, I was just a lazy durning all this time bleh).

As always, thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing. Ciao!