6- Promise

Real Deal!

Luhan wondered to nowhere specifically. He himself thought the first place he'd go was his grandmother's, but he didn't feel like going there. 
Was everyone hurt because of him?
Well, after he listened to all parties, he could imagine the situation but... His girlfriend...
Unconsciously, he found himself dialing her number. She answered immediately. 

"Luhan..."

"Can you meet me now?"

"Yes, yes..."

It didn't take her long and she ran to meet him. When she arrived, she smiled warmly at him, he ignored her smile and sat on the bench. 
"Hey..." 
She just said hi and he could already feel his heart beat racing. How could she. 
He looked the other way and sighed deeply. 

"I met you first." She said. 
He turned to her still saying nothing. 

"I didn't know. I met you at the mall first. My heart softened for you back then. Before I know anything. The next day Tao called me and asked me to meet him and be careful not to mention this to you. When I met him he asked me, "What would you do if Luhan hyung happened to have a killing disease?" I know it was weird, but my heart ached. I said I won't leave, that I won't leave you alone and will spend every minute with you, that I would make you happy. He smiled and told me that I need t do that cause you're leaving soon, he didn't explain much. That was all that I knew." 

"I'm not sick." 

The girl felt lost, "How- ..?"

"I'm just not letting go cause I promised her to forever remember. To forever be there. To never stop coming."
He explained not so fairly, but as much as his heart allowed him to speak. 

"Luhan..." She rested her palm on his shoulder. 

"Did you grandmother ever promise you anything?"
He smiled, "She was always promising me things and taught me how to keep promises." 

"Did she promise to pick you up and couldn't make it?" The girl asked. 
The way Luhan was looking at her totally changed. Like someone was tensed to death and now they've found the light and started to relax gradually. 

"She did..." The girl nodded. He just looked at her blankly. 

"It's okay to break promises with the ones you love, you're quite sure they won't get mad at you." She patted his shoulder. 

"When she couldn't make it to you that day, didn't she call and apologize? Were you still mad after she apologized?" 
Luhan stood up and turned his head away so the imprisoned tear would freely run out of his eyes.
The girl stood up and approached him. She back-hugged him and kissed the back of his shoulder. 
"It's okay, Luhan. She loves you. She doesn't want you to get hurt. It's okay..." 
She said and walked away from him. 
He felt the urge to cry. He loves his grandmother, loves her so much he doesn't want to let her go. Even if that means his death... Wouldn't that take him to her at the end?

He received a text from Kyungsoo.
"The dream was out of nowhere. Maybe she trusted me, I don't really know why me but hyung, she pleaded me to help you. Don't go with her hyung. If you can't trust me anymore, trust her... She trusted me to take you out of this. Come back home, hyung. Even if you're not letting go, come back home. Don't be alone. We love you, hyung. We love you. Come back."

Luhan sighed, "Well... That was a long text!" 

He walked home. When he arrived, he found everyone sitting together doing nothing. He just passed them and went to his room. 
He laid on bed and closed his eyes. 
"Hmm..." He sighed contently. 
He remembered the box the boys gave him a couple of months ago. 
"I should find something in there." He grabbed the box and opened it. 
"Mmm... Someone's been stealing my sweets... Or should I say steal back?" He smiled at the thought when his fingers touched something other than a sweet cover. He took it out and checked it. It was a coupon for an opening. 

"Free sweets!" 
He got up and took a leave. Forgetting about all who were staring at him as he left in a hurry. 

Usually, Luhan wouldn't eat if he's sad. But he never ate like this before. He kept eating and actually enjoying every bite of each piece of art he ate unless he didn't have space in his stomach for even water. 
He walked back home and slept as soon as he met his bed. With clothes on. 

He was pretty sure he was dreaming, but it felt so real, goosebumps covered all his body. 
Back to his grandmother's house. He's been avoiding going there in real life but dreams... Who can control his dreams?
He woke up in his dream on his grandmother's bed. A noise came from outside. He got up and walked downstairs. 
Something weird was happening, the sun-rays are so shiny outside, all curtains were rolled up, but the sun-rays won't come inside the house. It was like the windows held them from entering. 

Someone's knocking on the door. 
Luhan walked towards the door. He found someone peeking from outside. He took a step back and put his hand on his chest. The someone outside looked like his grandmother, but that wasn't her. Definitely not her. 
He faced the door. A firm double knocks almost knocked on his heart instead of the wooden door. 
He sighed releasing his nervousness and opened the door.
The woman just stared at him. Then she smiled. 
"Take this grandson..." She offered him a-drowned-in-chocolate-and-caramel cupcake. 
Luhan didn't give any expression, his face was just straight. 
He didn't even blink an eye. 


"No. I don't want this." 

"No? Why? I've brought it to you all the way?" 

"I don't want to, grandmother. My friends have already given me all the desserts that I like. I have no desire for more." 

"You always wanted more! 
You never said *No* to me!" Her voice became hoarse. Luhan felt unfamiliar with her, he frowned at her, got inside and closed the door. 
The woman screamed and turned her back at the door. 
She saw Kyungsoo standing behind a tree. She flew to him but before she hit him with her speed, she went up and whispered, "Thank you."

Luhan woke up covered in sweat. he breathed heavily and got up for water. 
In the kitchen, he found Kyungsoo and Baekhyun sitting together. 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked as Luhan drank the water as if he was running a marathon. 

"She paid me a visit." he said. 

Baekhyun stood up, "And?"

"She walked away from me and thanked Soo..."

"So... She's leaving?" Soo asked. 

Baek held Luhan and sighed, "Thank you, hyung. Thank you."
Luhan smiled and patted the boy's back. Kyungsoo took a pan, "I'll cook you something, hyung." he smiled. 

Luhan took the pan from him, 
"Enough, Kyungsoo-ah. Hyung will take care of you..."



 

 

 

 

 


Hello Everyone!
How was the story? 
I hope you liked it. ^^
I didn't actually intend writing it but *someone* teased me so I decided to take revenge and well, t was too difficult for her to recieve it which makes me a winner!
And a really bad girl!

Don't be mad at me. There he is all safe and well. 
Don't hate me!

Love you guys!
Thank you! <3